Who's shields are stronger based on feats..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Classic Strange or Magneto?

Gecko4lif
Strange survived the IG. Who do you think?

rotiart
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Strange survived the IG. Who do you think?

? Other people have been blasted by the power of the power gem and survived it.... Taking a hit does not mean tanking the whole thing.

ares834
Strange.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by rotiart
? Other people have been blasted by the power of the power gem and survived it.... Taking a hit does not mean tanking the whole thing.
The power gem is weaker than the Ig. Thanos blasted strange with the intention of killing him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really? Please show me any narration that says Thanos was using the full power of the IG. You're basically saying Thanos can easily beat abstracts... but strange's shields are stronger than abstracts.. You don't say...

TheLordofMurder
As pertains this thread, I'd say Strange...

Off topic, out of the characters that use shields with some consistency, Thanos's shields own all...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Really? Please show me any narration that says Thanos was using the full power of the IG. You're basically saying Thanos can easily beat abstracts... but strange's shields are stronger than abstracts.. You don't say...
Your really saying that. After he killed EVERYONE else. Your a idiot. I swear to god.

rotiart
Off hand I remember the dr strange adam warlock confrontation but not necessarily the thanks dr strange one....

And are you talking about when thanos admits to handicapping himself against the heroes

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by rotiart
Off hand I remember the dr strange adam warlock confrontation but not necessarily the thanks dr strange one....

And are you talking about when thanos admits to handicapping himself against the heroes Thanos stated flat out he wasnt making himself weaker he only made it so he didnt know everything

quanchi112
Thanos stated flat out he wasnt making himself weaker he only made it so he didnt know everything He was still not at full power. It clearly stated that in the comic.

chomperx9
Magnetos shield protected him from phoenix

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos stated flat out he wasnt making himself weaker he only made it so he didnt know everything

So you are.. You're basically saying Thanos can one shot abstracts with ease... but but... strnage's shields... those can stand up to a full powered IG blast.. interesting logic idiot. Again, where did it say a full powered IG blast? Was that the short bus version your parents bought for you?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9

And Galactus.

Gecko4lif
So you are.. You're basically saying Thanos can one shot abstracts with ease... but but... strnage's shields... those can stand up to a full powered IG blast.. interesting logic idiot. Again, where did it say a full powered IG blast? Was that the short bus version your parents bought for you? What happened happened. Go back to your basement you window licking buffoon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thought so dumbass

Prep-Man
Dr. Fate.

SasuOna
So you are.. You're basically saying Thanos can one shot abstracts with ease... but but... strnage's shields... those can stand up to a full powered IG blast.. interesting logic idiot. Again, where did it say a full powered IG blast? Was that the short bus version your parents bought for you?

Dr Strange can't stand up to abstracts now? News to me

cdtm
Where do people get the idea that all the gems in the Infinity Gauntlet are used in unison, if not specified otherwise?

I mean, when Thanos blasts two Celestials with an attack, does it make sense that the attack came from the Time Gem, Space Gem, Mind Gem, all in that single attack?

Or, when he alters reality, is he using every single gem to alter it, or simply the reality gem?

I don't believe there's proof for or against my theory, but I believe every gem in the Infinity Gauntlet performs a single function.. They NEVER get used in unison. The gains of creating the gauntlet are a massive upgrade in power for each gem, but it's still each individual gem doing a specific function....

Think like Captain Planet. All the powers combined become magnified, but are still separate powers in and of themselves...

This isn't to say that a gauntlet user can't use multiple powers at the same time though....

long pig
I'd say they have pretty similar shields. Strength wise. Neither are indestructable.

h1a8
So you are.. You're basically saying Thanos can one shot abstracts with ease... but but... strnage's shields... those can stand up to a full powered IG blast.. interesting logic idiot. Again, where did it say a full powered IG blast? Was that the short bus version your parents bought for you? It doesn't have to say. It is by default. Thanos was trying to kill Strange thus was using full power to do so.
Now you can argue PIS but you can't argue it was the writer's intentions to make the reader believe Thanos wasn't using his full power to try to kill Strange.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Galactus.

Do either of you happen to know the issues either of these took place in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.