Thor corps + crew vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Thor
Dargo Ktor
Beta Ray bill
Thunder strike
Skurge
Kurse
The destroyer (Has the warriors 3 + sif inside)
Loki /w Norn stones
Bloodaxe
Desak
Durok

vs

Sinestro
Larfleeze
Hal
Kyle
John
Guy w/ Red ring
Atrocitus
Kilowog
Arkillo
Saint walker
Mongul w/ ring
Cyborg supes w/rings

McNasty996
Which version of Larfleeze is this?

Gecko4lif
de-powered

McNasty996
I'm leaning to the Thor Corps then due to the Destroyer Armor
for the high majority simply because of it cant be stopped by anyone on team 2 short of the Agent Orange absorbing it but now that is no option.

Endless Mike
I don't know Bloodaxe

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by McNasty996
I'm leaning to the Thor Corps then due to the Destroyer Armor
for the high majority simply because of it cant be stopped by anyone on team 2 short of the Agent Orange absorbing it but now that is no option.

this is truth, and giving Loki the NS is overkill here.

Tazer

Gecko4lif
Would doing the classic larfleeze route make a difference?

Tazer
Yo.

no.

Tazer

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Would doing the classic larfleeze route make a difference? It would more then likily be a huge advantage over the Thor group. I think Thor's team is overall more powerfull however the numbers that Larfleeze would point out would be huge

McNasty996
Does anyone think that Agent Orange could potentially absorb the Destroyer or the souls in it? Because if that does happen and the Destroyer is taken out of the game I think that the Lanterns would win the majority.

Kasper Gutman
There sure are a lot of hammers on Team 1. Can't Team 1 just drain those rings on Team 2?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by McNasty996
Does anyone think that Agent Orange could potentially absorb the Destroyer or the souls in it? Because if that does happen and the Destroyer is taken out of the game I think that the Lanterns would win the majority.

no. given the difficulty shown in forcibly extracting souls w/in the D-armor, I dont see current OR "classic" 'fleeze having the wherewithall to pull it off.

and hes NOT beating it either; thats just not happening.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.