Johnny English Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Y_jg6aS_qeQ

Actually looks pretty good, me and my friend laughed

Esau Cairn
It's damn near impossible trying to watch the trailer with yer boobs juggling away....

steverules_2
I was at the cinema when me and my friend saw it so I didn't have that problem 131

Kazenji
Yeah this sequal looks okay bit of an improvement from the first movie.

steverules_2
I just hope it's not a case of showing the funny parts in the trailer and then you go see the movie and you've seen the funny parts so there's not much to laugh about

Myth
I really enjoyed the first one, so I'll be watching this. I actually liked the first one more than Bean the movie.

Kazenji
and yet at the time for the first movie how it got few bad or average reviews Rowan got treated for depression.

steverules_2
Was the depression caused by Johnny English and the bad reviews? That could be the name of the third movie mhmm

Neo_Version 7
I was in eighth grade when I watched the first one. I am now at an office. I feel old. Will still watch purely for nostalgic value!

Wolfie
Johnny English isn't a movie I was expecting a sequel for. I enjoyed the first, so I'll check it out.

Kazenji
Went and seen this earlier today and enjoyed it

thought the comedy moments were alot better then what the first one did.

gossipexpress
it looks good

teevieadikz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.