Orion vs Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Let's go with Gravitons better showings on this one ok.

Prep-Man
Can we use Orion's best feats, too?

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Can we use Orion's best feats, too?

Of course.

Prep-Man
Orion soloes. If he were taping into the Source.

YoungGunna
Orion

Allankles
He doesn't really need to tap into the source his MB would help with the gravity manipulation Graviton would present.

Stoic
Are you guys totally sure? Graviton is a beast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Graviton at his best defeated and captured every hero -and villain perhaps- on Earth. To be fair he did it off panel but it's ridiculously impressive. That version takes Orion down hard straight up. Graviton might not have a non quantifiable feat like Orion but he doesn't need to.

Allankles
Orion has it best gave a fifth of the power to destroy a dimension. His Astro Force also stopped an implosion that was going to destroy the universe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? From what I remember, Graviton was clearly intended to be above the conventional Top Tier in terms of raw power. I can easily post feats on those level for Thor. Doesn't mean he'd beat that Graviton either.

Orion's best bet is to win by outsmarting Graviton or battle field removal. If he goes charging in straight up, he'd get stopped in his tracks.

Black bolt z
If orion has a MB he wins. Otherwise graviton.

Allankles
Graviton will give him a lot of trouble regardless. The guy's powerset is tremendous. He should be regularly warping space-time.

Don't match him up with Infinity Man though, he'd get stomped - anti-gravity ftw.

Hyperion Prime
Orion wins this. With his Astro force and his strength he can take Graviton.

Allankles
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? I can easily bust out feats on those level for Thor. Doesn't mean he'd beat Graviton.

He has a motherbox, which can negate those gravity distortions. It's not like Apokolips doesn't have gravity manipulators.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Allankles
He has a motherbox, which can negate those gravity distortions. It's not like Apokolips doesn't have gravity manipulators.

I'm sure it does. The motherbox would have to have some incredibly impressive showings to negate Gravity capable of overpowering Thor and the Hulk alone.

Allankles
I'm sure it does. The motherbox would have to have some incredibly impressive showings to negate Gravity capable of overpowering Thor and the Hulk alone.

Wut? Those guys are just using pure force, a guy who can manip gravity would subdue them fairly easily. Just like Supes was subdued by those gravity manipulators from Apokolips. But the MB can control gravity in its own right.

People seem to forget those things are living computers connected to the Source. They have a long track record of doing just about anything. Even warping all space-time.

YoungGunna
Graviton at his best defeated and captured every hero -and villain perhaps- on Earth. To be fair he did it off panel but it's ridiculously impressive. That version takes Orion down hard straight up. Graviton might not have a non quantifiable feat like Orion but he doesn't need to.
Graviton couldn't even hold his own against Iron Man and yes it was a straight fight.
He wasn't able to react to Iron Man at Mach 3. Whats to keeping a faster Orion with his Astro Harness from blitzing him?

Stoic
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Graviton couldn't even hold his own against Iron Man and yes it was a straight fight.
He wasn't able to react to Iron Man at Mach 3. Whats to keeping a faster Orion with his Astro Harness from blitzing him?

Ironman wouldn't beat a guy like Graviton for a majority. Also you can't sleep on Tony's tech, I'd give him 2-3 wins out of 10 against Orion as well.

Allankles
I wouldn't give Iron Man more than a single win against Orion. He's beat in every category, it would be a disastrous match up for Tony.

Batman-Prime
Orion wins.

carver9
Graviton in a rape stomp/none fight.

Prep-Man
Orion pushes the MB in Graviton's ass.

ares834
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

YoungGunna
Originally posted by carver9
????

BattleMage
Graviton should win this...

iceman24567
Orion solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.