Henry Kane(Poltergeist) vs. Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The spirit of the poltergeist takes aim at harry potter but Voldemort feels it's his destiny to kill Harry. They are battling for the rights to kill or take Harry to the other side. Who wins ?

Impediment
Kane is a ghost from the "other side".

How does this fight even happen?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Kane is a ghost from the "other side".

How does this fight even happen? He can take physical form in our world.

Impediment
It's been so long since I've seen Poltergeist II and III.

quanchi112
It's been so long since I've seen Poltergeist II and III. Yeah, me too before today. I just purchased the second one today it's a best buy exclusive blu ray. I saw the first last week on netflix. I will have to hunt down the 3rd to rewatch it but it's by far terrible and he starts just randomly killing people in a high rise hotel.

Part 2 isn't the first but pretty good. Try to think back and remember when as an old man he's right outside carol anne's house telling the father to, Let me in.

Sadly the actor who looked so sickly died during the making of poltergeist 2 so they scrambled at the end of the movie to make it work without having him at the end.

Impediment
Well, I do remember that Kane didn't make his human appearance until II.

Kane showed some cool moves when in III he assumed the form of Carol Anne's mirror reflection and killed Tangina.

quanchi112
Well, I do remember that Kane didn't make his human appearance until II.

Kane showed some cool moves when in III he assumed the form of Carol Anne's mirror reflection and killed Tangina. Yeah, a different actor who looked pretty close to part 2's Kane but to me part 2's was awesome and stood out. Yeah, Kane was pretty aggressive in part 3.

My favorite Kane form besides his human form was the white long legged like preying mantis thing guarding carol anne's door as he tried sucking her and the entire house into the closet.

Impediment
That was Kane in the first film that roared at Diane as she tried to save Carol Anne and Robbie?

quanchi112
That was Kane in the first film that roared at Diane as she tried to save Carol Anne and Robbie? Yes, well they called him just the beast in the first one and in the second gave him a backstory. The giant face roared at the father after the mother went into the closet to save her daughter and the long skinny white legged monster growled at the mother in the hallway.

Both are different forms of the beast, aka Kane.

Sadako of Girth
I cant think of a way for Voldemort to win.

Especially in the "Who is is the creepiest, most frightening bastard?" bonus round....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I cant think of a way for Voldemort to win.

Especially in the "Who is is the creepiest, most frightening bastard?" bonus round.... Maybe rogue jedi can come up with something if he dares.

Impediment
Maybe Kane can animate objects for a full out assault.

Remember how the Freeling family escaped from the garage while a chainsaw was cornering them?

Also, Robbie was attacked by his own braces.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maybe rogue jedi can come up with something if he dares. Worst case scenario this is a draw. If Voldemort goes intangible, nothing can hurt him. Nothing except magic, that is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Worst case scenario this is a draw. If Voldemort goes intangible, nothing can hurt him. Nothing except magic, that is. You don't think a spirit from another dimension can attack him if he goes intangible ? Honestly ?Originally posted by Impediment
Maybe Kane can animate objects for a full out assault.

Remember how the Freeling family escaped from the garage while a chainsaw was cornering them?

Also, Robbie was attacked by his own braces. Yeah, Kane was going for the throat there using telekinesis on inanimate objects.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't think a spirit from another dimension can attack him if he goes intangible ? Honestly ? Yeah, Kane was going for the throat there using telekinesis on inanimate objects.

That's a good point, Quan. Somehow, Pinhead can't hurt Voldemort...but Kane can?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That's a good point, Quan. Somehow, Pinhead can't hurt Voldemort...but Kane can? I have changed my mind here as well. RJ argued like a complete tool arguing out of character.

Voldemort wins.

I never said Pinhead could not hurt Voldemort I simply said Voldemort wins. Quit being a dumb guy.

Stigma
Kane wins./ thread.

EmperorSidious2
Voldemort

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Kane wins./ thread. Nah, Voldemort wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.