Frank castle VS dick grayson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Both opponents are locked in opposite ends of a WWE style cage. They are not allowed to exit the cage until someone wins. Knockout or death is allowed.

1. Standard gear in both.
2. No gear. Hand to hand only.

Outside the ring is Bruce in nightwings corner and Steve is in Franks acting as coaches for whatever it's worth.

chomperx9
Originally posted by rotiart
Both opponents are locked in opposite ends of a WWE style cage. They are not allowed to exit the cage until someone wins. Knockout or death is allowed.

1. Standard gear in both.
2. No gear. Hand to hand only.

Outside the ring is Bruce in nightwings corner and Steve is in Franks acting as coaches for whatever it's worth. smack down event or raw ?

rotiart
I don't understan the difference I haven't watched wrestling in years

cdtm
Smackdown for the fail, RAW for the win.

janus77
they merge and become Castle Grayson! the cheap Chinese knock off of Castle Grayskull... and a new superhero is formed, Chi Man... sorta like Iron Fist meets Charlie Chan.

marwash22
1. unless Frank already has guns drawn, he loses.
2. Franks gets Dicked.

Uriel005
Originally posted by marwash22
1. unless Frank already has guns drawn, he loses.
2. Franks gets Dicked. not too sure for match 2 its a case of durability vs speed. I see a Marv vs. Kevin like scene from the film version of sin city. If Dick gets in too close trying to finish punisher it'll be lights out.

Match 1 I do agree that if Frank has an M16 w/ grenade launcher he'll blow dick away. but he's gonna need something with a bit higher fire rate than his pistol to compensate for Grayson's bullet dodging and fill the air with enough lead that his speed won't make a difference in the enclosed space. A pair of modified 1911 colts with extended clip magazines with a full auto option should do it.

marwash22
not that i completely disagree with your assessment, but unlike Kevin and Marv, Grayson can knock Frank out.

chomperx9
Grayson in both scenarios, since no weapons allowed.

Mindset
not that i completely disagree with your assessment, but unlike Kevin and Marv, Grayson can knock Frank out. thumb up

srankmissingnin
Frank in both scenarios. Punisher's gone the distance in fights with Daredevil half a dozen times and Matt is comfortably better than Dick across the board in virtually every single way. Grayson won't be taking the majority from Castle.

marwash22
Nobody takes an asskicking like Frank.

Prep-Man
Dick Grayson FTW.

Mindset
Nobody takes an asskicking like Frank. Thought that said asslicking.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
Thought that said asslicking. of course you did.

Mindset
To be fair it was one of your posts, so I'm not entirely to blame.

BruceSkywalker
Grayson ftw...

for good measure Grayson climbs the cage and gives Castlouble ax handle.. then Wayne gives Grayson a steel chair which Grayson pops Castle with several times and then finally Grayson puts Castle in the stf and forces Castle to say "I quit" big grin

Originally posted by chomperx9
Grayson in both scenarios, since no weapons allowed.

even with weapons Grayson due to his acrobatic manuevers can dodge the bullets

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Frank in both scenarios. Punisher's gone the distance in fights with Daredevil half a dozen times and Matt is comfortably better than Dick across the board in virtually every single way. Grayson won't be taking the majority from Castle.

Faulty reasoning. According to you, since DD is on Batman's league, Frank would give Batman a fight, which he'd do, but ultimately he'd be stomped.

Grayson has gone against countless of the best trained fighters in the DC universe, he's up there in agility and skill, which are exactly the areas in which Frank is "lacking". Frank does good against "comic" Daredevil, but he'd get beated by forum Matt, because speed and high end radar-sense are powerful together.

That said, Frank can get some wins if Grayson is too merciful. But if he fights Punisher as he would Deathstroke, Frank is screwed.

Uriel005
for weapons it comes down to frank aoe and rof. Guarantee you if he's got a rocket dick is going down. also a pair of high cycling machine pistols wielded by someone who isnt a storm trooper should hit dick.

Bentley
Originally posted by Uriel005
for weapons it comes down to frank aoe and rof. Guarantee you if he's got a rocket dick is going down. also a pair of high cycling machine pistols wielded by someone who isnt a storm trooper should hit dick.

Come on, suddenly Frank has unerring aim but everyone who has shot at Grayson in all his career was incompetent?

Philosophía
Thought that said asslicking. I did too.

Meet me somewhere.

Philosophía
Also, current Dick destroys him.

Starscream M

thanos-prime

Philosophía
Originally posted by Starscream M
did current dick get an upgrade? Yes, the Batman factor upgrade.

Starscream M

Mindset
Originally posted by thanos-prime
thumb up

Robin Dc
Grayson will win both scenarios

Deadline
Dick isn't winning unless hes got really good damage soak.

Robin Dc
Originally posted by Deadline
Dick isn't winning unless hes got really good damage soak. kevlar

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robin Dc
kevlar

yeah this is what people forget about the bat family.. their batsuits are full of kevlar.. all frank will accomplish using his guns would be just wasting bullets.. the batsuit will protect grayson from bullets as well as grayson's agility

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
Faulty reasoning. According to you, since DD is on Batman's league, Frank would give Batman a fight, which he'd do, but ultimately he'd be stomped.

Unlike Nightwing who has been shown to be completely unable to lay a finger on Bruce unless he allows it to happen? Frank would give Bruce a better fight than Dick would ever dream of.

Grayson has gone against countless of the best trained fighters in the DC universe, he's up there in agility and skill, which are exactly the areas in which Frank is "lacking". Frank does good against "comic" Daredevil, but he'd get beated by forum Matt, because speed and high end radar-sense are powerful together.

And outside of a few instances, every time Dick has fought "the best trained fighters in DC," he's been stomped. Batman. Bane. Shiva. Paper Monkey. They've all stomped him. Dick briefly stalemated Cass once before Alfred interrupted, but that isn't nearly enough to build the foundation of an argument to support the notion that Nightwing has a shot of beating Punisher. . Frank's shows against top tier fighters are more impressive than Grayson's... don't see how anyone could argue otherwise. Grayson isn't Bruce, he doesn't have the credentials or references to support him taking the majority from Punisher. Is Dick more agile and more skilled? Well... he's more agile, but Punisher has dealt with that before, and in an opponent who actually was more skilled as well. Punisher has fought essentially an amalgamation of the best attributes of Grayson and Wayne more than half a dozen times, and while he usually has been out classed in the end, the fights usually last the better part of an issue and he always puts on a hell of a fight. Grayson can't beat Frank in a fight.

That said, Frank can get some wins if Grayson is too merciful. But if he fights Punisher as he would Deathstroke, Frank is screwed.

Most of the time Deathstroke beats Dick pretty easily, the rest of the time Dick holds him off briefly, or jack rabbits until Deathstroke decides it's not worth his time and decides to leave... plus outside of his massive advantage in strength and speed, Slade is a pretty abysmal fighter.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah this is what people forget about the bat family.. their batsuits are full of kevlar.. all frank will accomplish using his guns would be just wasting bullets.. the batsuit will protect grayson from bullets as well as grayson's agility

Depends. Sometimes their suites can barely hold off gunfire, sometimes, it can tank big explosions.

Deadline
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Interestingly enough I haven't seen it give any added resistance to punches.

Uriel005
Guarantee you Frank has some AP rounds...

rotiart
Wasn't there an issue where dick faced off against clayface and a couple baddies by himself?

Mindset
Interestingly enough I haven't seen it give any added resistance to punches. That's how they take punches from superhumans.

iceman24567
That's how they take punches from superhumans. The suits also have shock/impact resistance in a slugfest Grayson would tank way more punishment than Castle

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
The suits also have shock/impact resistance in a slugfest Grayson would tank way more punishment than Castle

lmao. Frank's damage soak is off the charts, we are talking about several orders of magnitudes above and beyond Dick on a logarithmic scale.

-Pr-
1. Not sure.
2. Dick.

iceman24567
lmao. Frank's damage soak is off the charts, we are talking about several orders of magnitudes above and beyond Dick on a logarithmic scale. Thats nice he still isn't tanking more damage than Dick

srankmissingnin
Thats nice he still isn't tanking more damage than Dick

Maybe you should bing "Punisher"?

iceman24567
Maybe you should bing "Punisher"? Maybe you should jump off a highrise?

srankmissingnin
Maybe you should jump off a highrise?

How is that going to help you educate yourself?

Philosophía
It will show him what happens to ignorant people.

iceman24567
How is that going to help you educate yourself? I don't need educating on Punisher i know enough about him to say Grayson kicks him until he shouts uncle. Grayson in both

iceman24567

srankmissingnin
I don't need educating on Punisher i know enough about him to say Grayson kicks him until he shouts uncle. Grayson in both

Yes you do. Punisher tanks 1000 foot falls fallowed by being run over by cars and keeps fighting... last month he tanked a point blank grenade blast. Educate yourself.

iceman24567
Yes you do. Punisher tanks 1000 foot falls fallowed by being run over by cars and keeps fighting... last month he tanked a point blank grenade blast. Educate yourself. Grayson bulled rushed Cyborg Superman aswell as took a full on shot from him iirc i guess he's far above Castle i like how you use high end feats and act like Frank can't be put down wanking is wanking is wanking i guess. Anybody less biased have anything to say?

srankmissingnin
Grayson bulled rushed Cyborg Superman aswell as took a full on shot from him iirc i guess he's far above Castle i like how you use high end feats and act like Frank can't be put down wanking is wanking is wanking i guess. Anybody less biased have anything to say?

Grayson never took a full on shot from Cyborg Superman, if he did, he'd be dead. Streets taking punches from Class 100s are unquantifiable, we don't know how much strength was behind the blow, or how clean it connected, what we do know is that if said character used even 1/10000 of their strength, the street would be a puddle of goo. However, a grenade is a grenade is a grenade, there are no variables that need to be considered. Frank is a sponge... that's who he is, and his damage soak completely and utterly eclipses Dicks. Dude's had his ribs blown clean out of his body by a shot gun and still fought for pages like it was nothing. Read Punisher comics, then come back.

iceman24567
Grayson never took a full on shot from Cyborg Superman, if he did, he'd be dead. Streets taking punches from Class 100s are unquantifiable, we don't know how much strength was behind the blow, or how clean it connected, what we do know is that if said character used even 1/10000 of their strength, the street would be a puddle of goo. However, a grenade is a grenade is a grenade, there are no variables that need to be considered. Frank is a sponge... that's who he is, and his damage soak completely and utterly eclipses Dicks. Dude's had his ribs blown clean out of his body by a shot gun and still fought for pages like it was nothing. Read Punisher comics, then come back. You tell me to read a Punisher comic and you post this? laughing
Frank in both scenarios. Punisher's gone the distance in fights with Daredevil half a dozen times and Matt is comfortably better than Dick across the board in virtually every single way. Grayson won't be taking the majority from Castle. Frank is faster? A better fighter? Smarter? Stronger possibly. Damage soak the Bats suit evens it out seems you don't read any comics if Frank is better in "virtually every single way" then again i know how you act when it comes to street levelers from both companies erm

srankmissingnin
You tell me to read a Punisher comic and you post this? laughing
Frank is faster? A better fighter? Smarter? Stronger possibly. Damage soak the Bats suit evens it out seems you don't read any comics if Frank is better in "virtually every single way" then again i know how you act when it comes to street levelers from both companies erm

Which part of "Matt is comfortably better than Dick across the board in virtually every single way," made you think I was talking about Punisher. Matt is Nightwing... if Nightwing was stronger, faster, more skilled, smarter and had super powers, and Frank's held his own against DD half a dozen times in some of the best street level fights in comic history. Dick can't beat Frank Castle.

The Batsuit is barely bullet proof, the damage soak it brings is nearly inconsequential.

iceman24567
Which part of "Matt is comfortably better than Dick across the board in virtually every single way," made you think I was talking about Punisher. Matt is Nightwing... if Nightwing was stronger, faster, more skilled, smarter and had super powers, and Frank's held his own against DD half a dozen times in some of the best street level fights in comic history. Dick can't beat Frank Castle.

The Batsuit is barely bullet proof, the damage soak it brings is nearly inconsequential. So by proxy Frank should beat Dick......nah Grayson wins

srankmissingnin
So by proxy Frank should beat Dick......nah Grayson wins

He beats Dick because he has experience fighting a much better Dick Grayson.

iceman24567
He beats Dick because he has experience fighting a much better Dick Grayson. Fighting but not winning? Nice you can stop posting to me anytime now.....

srankmissingnin
Fighting but not winning? Nice you can stop posting to me anytime now.....

Punisher has beaten Daredevil several times, but most of the fights are stalemates. Hell, Matt has even said the only reason Frank doesn't pepper him with bullets is because he misses him on purpose.

Read Punisher comics.

iceman24567
Punisher has beaten Daredevil several times, but most of the fights are stalemates. Hell, Matt has even said the only reason Frank doesn't pepper him with bullets is because he misses him on purpose.

Read Punisher comics. Looks like you are giving Punisher the benefit of the doubt in a non comics book fight Frank isn't beating Matt or even pepper him with bullets thats just retarded despite the Superman esque wanking Daredevil sent towards Castle even Bullseye has trouble hitting Matt.

srankmissingnin
Looks like you are giving Punisher the benefit of the doubt in a non comics book fight Frank isn't beating Matt or even pepper him with bullets thats just retarded despite the Superman esque wanking Daredevil sent towards Castle even Bullseye has trouble hitting Matt.

Bullseye rarely comes at DD with automatic weaponry, if he did, he'd sent Matt to the grave. Nightwing is faster and more agile than Frank, but Frank has proven dozens of times that he is more than capable of dealing with and nullifying those advantages in a fight, and he has done so against characters who are even better in those areas that Grayson is. Dick simply doesn't have want it takes to beat Frank the majority of the time. He is a Winter Soldier or Black Widow threat, Punisher is in a different weight class, it would take the real Batman to take him down.

iceman24567
Bullseye rarely comes at DD with automatic weaponry, if he did, he'd sent Matt to the grave. Nightwing is faster and more agile than Frank, but Frank has proven dozens of times that he is more than capable of dealing with and nullifying those advantages in a fight, and he has done so against characters who are even better in those areas that Grayson is. Dick simply doesn't have want it takes to beat Frank the majority of the time. He is a Winter Soldier or Black Widow threat, Punisher is in a different weight class, it would take the real Batman to take him down. I disagree unless they are a short distance apart and in a open field Matt isn't getting peppered by Castle

chomperx9
what is Franks best feat without using weapons ?

srankmissingnin
I disagree unless they are a short distance apart and in a open field Matt isn't getting peppered by Castle

Castle can quick draw an entire room of armed thugs with head shots before they can get a shot off, and shoot the web slingers of Spider-man's wrists. If he wants to shoot someone, they get shot.

Prep-Man
Dick in both. Wait, wait, that sounded wrong.

iceman24567
Castle can quick draw an entire room of armed thugs with head shots before they can get a shot off, and shoot the web slingers of Spider-man's wrists. If he wants to shoot someone, they get shot. Armed Thugs though? Really?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Dick in both. Wait, wait, that sounded wrong.

Don't worry, it didn't just sound wrong, it was wrong period. wink

Mindset
srank trying to act like he doesn't love Dick.

Mindset
lmao. Frank's damage soak is off the charts, we are talking about several orders of magnitudes above and beyond Dick on a logarithmic scale. I agree.

But Dick will win nonetheless.

marwash22
Srank, have you ever picked the DC character when it's Marvel vs DC?

srankmissingnin
Srank, have you ever picked the DC character when it's Marvel vs DC?

Yes, but only in fights they would actually win, which I'm sure sounds strange to you.

Philosophía
Srank, have you ever picked the DC character when it's Marvel vs DC? He'll maybe pick Karate Kid over Black Widow.

Maybe.

As long as it's Pre-Crisis Karate Kid and not the threeboot version.

I mean, Black Widow did good against Elektra, so you know she's better than everybody in the present DCU.

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Marvels streets are typically better than DCs. Which should be obviously to anyone who has any sort of experience reading comics from both companies, it is as clear cut as the fact that DC's big guns are operating on a much higher level of speed than the Marvel equivalents.

Prep-Man
Or any other category, IMO. Not just speed, but I think DC's streets can hang with Marvel's overall. I see no overall superiority, and I used to mainly just read Marvel. So no biased here. Unless we're talking about Wildstorm. shifty

Mindset
Grifter beats any street not named Deadpool or IF.

He just stalemates them.

Prep-Man
Grifter beats any street not named Deadpool or IF.

He just stalemates them.

thumb up

Wildstorm Super Soldiers > Marvels, IMO.

Mindset
I think I still have my Grifter action figure from when they had a cartoon. smile

srankmissingnin
Or any other category, IMO. Not just speed, but I think DC's streets can hang with Marvel's overall. I see no overall superiority, and I used to mainly just read Marvel. So no biased here. Unless we're talking about Wildstorm. shifty

Strength and durability is more or less the same across both companies, but that is besides the point. In DC the street skill level cap is cut off at slightly above Batman, the Marvel equivalent would be a skill cap at slightly above Daredevil... and that simple isn't the case. Marvel has character's that operate above those levels (some well, well, WELL beyond) because they simply have more diverse and expansive street level pantheon, and they are happy to let a variety of character's have some spot light, while DC has everything anchored firmly to the Batman franchise. Shiva or Dragon are never going to get a Iron Fist, or even a Shang-Chi or Electra power boost because it would make them too much for Batman. It's the same reason Marvel's big guns don't have FTL combat speed because it would make them too much for the Hulk. It's not a complicated situation, the truth and the rationale behind it is pretty straight forward... sadly Batman fanboys can't be objective or impartial.

Wildstorm is just awesome. RIP

Bentley
I agree with your second statement, most of DC martial artists have no business hanging with guys like IF.

Frank ain't nearly one of those exceptions.

srankmissingnin
I agree with your second statement, most of DC martial artists have no business hanging with guys like IF.

Frank ain't nearly one of those exceptions.

Frank has spent his career fighting the best Marvel has to offer. He has wins over Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil, alternatively Dick as been stomped by virtually any martial artist worth their own body weight. Punisher has more than half a dozen close fights with Daredevil under his belts, and DD is for all intensive purposes a faster and more agile Batman analog... but Frank can't beat Batman's protege? A protege that Batman can effortlessly tool? You must not think very much of Frank Castle.

Prep-Man
You're forgetting all the Karate Kid's that existed. Most of those can hang with Shang or Iron Fist, IMO.

Prep-Man
eek! I didn't know you felt that way. Grail is the most awesome Chi user in comics.

rotiart
Frank has spent his career fighting the best Marvel has to offer. He has wins over Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil, alternatively Dick as been stomped by virtually any martial artist worth their own body weight. Punisher has more than half a dozen close fights with Daredevil under his belts, and DD is for all intensive purposes a faster and more agile Batman analog... but Frank can't beat Batman's protege? A protege that Batman can effortlessly tool? You must not think very much of Frank Castle.

He has wins over captain America? I refuse to believe it unless I see it with my own eyes. Last I saw during civil war frank wasn't even willing to fight steve Rogers!

Mindset
He has wins over Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil When has he beaten them w/o gear?

And NW has better gear than them.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by rotiart
He has wins over captain America? I refuse to believe it unless I see it with my own eyes. Last I saw during civil war frank wasn't even willing to fight steve Rogers!

Frank has a single win over Cap, but you are correct that is the general depiction of the two. Frank idolizes Cap more than Spider-man, he doesn't want to fight him in any capacity. I remember once in the 90s he thought to himself something like "Either start shooting or just surrender, you can't beat him in a fight." But that's the case for virtually every human street. Frank's even tanked a shield ricochet off his temple and kept fighting.

Batman-Prime
DC Streets are on par with Marvels... most of them fight metas regularly and sucessfully...

Omega Vision
Dick

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DC Streets are on par with Marvels... most of them fight metas regularly and sucessfully...

Fighting metas is a street level stable, they all do it successfully. By that logic Colleen Wing = Batman.

Prep-Man
marvel has better super soldier, while dc has better and just as skilled streets. cooler ones as well.

Uriel005
marvel has better super soldier, while dc has better and just as skilled streets. cooler ones as well. ... ... Marvel has the single most powerful "Street" level character in the comic multivese. Do you deny Squirrel Girl!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Uriel005
... ... Marvel has the single most powerful "Street" level character in the comic multivese. Do you deny Squirrel Girl!

SG is an abstract...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 ... ... Marvel has the single most powerful "Street" level character in the comic multivese. Do you deny Squirrel Girl!

sq is toaa in disguise. she doesnt count.

Uriel005
sq is toaa in disguise. she doesnt count. stop spoiling it for people...

srankmissingnin
marvel has better super soldier, while dc has better and just as skilled streets. cooler ones as well.

Marvel has better super soldiers, more skilled MAs, and cooler ones as well. Just better streets across the board.

Prep-Man
i guess well have to agree to disagree...again.

-Pr-
Or srank is just wrong... again. mmm

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Or srank is just wrong... again. mmm That sounds about right.

srankmissingnin

Seems very unlikely.

-Pr-
Seems very unlikely.

That sounds about right.

srankmissingnin
No, I'm pretty sure I'm right... as usual. cool

The difference in opinion seems to stem from the fact unlike everyone else posting in this thread, I know more about Nightwing than just the fact he has a Batsymbol on his chest. evil face

-Pr-
No, I'm pretty sure I'm right... as usual. cool

The difference in opinion seems to stem from the fact unlike everyone else posting in this thread, I know more about Nightwing than just the fact he has a Batsymbol on his chest. evil face

That statement in itself, being incorrect, just shows how much knowledge you lack. mmm

srankmissingnin
That statement in itself, being incorrect, just shows how much knowledge you lack. mmm

Nope, I'm right again. I checked, www.ask8ball.net said so. I'm right, confirmed.

/End Thread

-Pr-
Nope, I'm right again. I checked, www.ask8ball.net said so. I'm right, confirmed.

/End Thread

It's like you're not even trying anymore... sad

srankmissingnin
It's like you're not even trying anymore... sad

How rude!

Prep-Man
srank has indeed lost it these days. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

srankmissingnin
You can still wear your Batman underoos even if you admit what you know deep down in your heart or hearts to be true. I'm right. Grant Morrison isn't going to come to your house with Geoff Johns and take your Batman bed sheets, Batman x Robin fanfics, and honorary JLA membership card just because you were objective and rational in one thread. It's okay. Admit I'm right. Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Omega Vision
Marvel has better super soldiers, more skilled MAs, and cooler ones as well. Just better streets across the board.
facepalm
It's like you're not even trying anymore

JakeTheBank
Castle's damage soak is pretty ridiculous all things considered.

iceman24567
You can still wear your Batman underoos even if you admit what you know deep down in your heart or hearts to be true. I'm right. Grant Morrison isn't going to come to your house with Geoff Johns and take your Batman bed sheets, Batman x Robin fanfics, and honorary JLA membership card just because you were objective and rational in one thread. It's okay. Admit I'm right. Search your feelings, you know it to be true You silly rabbit

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Castle's damage soak is pretty ridiculous all things considered.
I haven't read the whole thread...

...has anyone made a "Frank is good at taking Dick" joke yet?

Daredevil1
In the past I probably would have given this to Frank. But times have changed and Dick has proven himself very formidable. As I think Grayson will win.

Frank puts up a hell of a match because of his incredible damage soak but Dicks speed/agility is pretty damn ridiculous in its own right.

Mindset
So we are all, everyone of us, in agreement that Frank loses.

srankmissingnin
So we are all, everyone of us, in agreement that Frank loses.

Well this is KMC after all. Frank's a chump here who can't beat anyone, so that would seem to fit the bill.

Mindset
Frank can best Wolverine.

So I disagree.

srankmissingnin
Sweet.

marwash22
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I haven't read the whole thread...

...has anyone made a "Frank is good at taking Dick" joke yet? Originally posted by marwash22
2. Frank gets Dicked. flirt

Mindset
He can also beat Sabretooth.

srankmissingnin
Cool.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, without gear, I think Frank can win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, without gear, I think Frank can win.

That's because he can, and if the logo on his chest was a bat and not a skull that would the majority opinion in this tread.

Mindset
Srank mad.

JakeTheBank
That's because he can, and if the logo on his chest was a bat and not a skull that would the majority opinion in this tread.

I don't know about all that, but to me, I think because the fight is rather inclosed, it gives Frank a pretty significant advantage over someone who is used to vast mobility and utilizing his agility.

srankmissingnin
Srank mad.

I'd love to vote for Nightwing but I'm not drunk enough for my reason and rational though to be impaired yet. Maybe once the weekend comes I can get inebriated enough to post "lulz Batman totes wins for realz, BATKICK!!! duh!" but until the weekend I'm still sane.

Prep-Man
of course frank can win, just not the majority. i dont think anyone said it was a clean sweep.

Mindset
I'd love to vote for Nightwing but I'm not drunk enough for my reason and rational though to be impaired yet. Maybe once the weekend comes I can get inebriated enough to post "lulz Batman totes wins for realz, BATKICK!!! duh!" but until the weekend I'm still sane. Calm down.

JakeTheBank
Without gear/guns, what are we basing Dick defeating Frank off of out of curiosity? Not saying it's wrong, but I'm curious.

srankmissingnin
of course frank can win, just not the majority. i dont think anyone said it was a clean sweep.

Nope, don't be modest, we all know Frank can't even get one win. Frank can't win the majority against anyone. How is he such a shmuck even alive? Seriously how does such a hapless loser have wins over Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil and virtually everyone one he's ever fought? Who cares! I call bs. What do Frank's bs wins even matter? They don't! Nightwing gets his ass beat effortlessly by Bane, Batman and Shiva... and that's more than enough to say he beats Punisher, cuz Punisher never even fought Shiva. Duh. Nightwing wins, he can do a back flip bro! Probably even two or three! Serious. A full on back flip, not even joking. Plus, you heard he knows Batman? Legit. dur

-Pr-
I'd love to vote for Nightwing but I'm not drunk enough for my reason and rational though to be impaired yet. Maybe once the weekend comes I can get inebriated enough to post "lulz Batman totes wins for realz, BATKICK!!! duh!" but until the weekend I'm still sane.

I often wonder how far you're going to go before your hate drives you to have some sort of aneurysm.

And i mean that in a nice way.

marwash22
Nope, don't be modest, we all know Frank can't even get one win. Frank can't win the majority against anyone. How is he such a shmuck even alive? Seriously how does such a hapless loser have wins over Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil and virtually everyone one he's ever fought? Who cares! I call bs. What do Frank's bs wins even matter? They don't! Nightwing gets his ass beat effortlessly by Bane, Batman and Shiva... and that's more than enough to say he beats Punisher, cuz Punisher never even fought Shiva. Duh. Nightwing wins, he can do a back flip bro! Probably even two or three! Serious. A full on back flip, not even joking. Plus, you heard he knows Batman? Legit. dur http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/mdoran13/u-mad.jpg

kgkg
Nope, don't be modest, we all know Frank can't even get one win. Frank can't win the majority against anyone. How is he such a shmuck even alive? Seriously how does such a hapless loser have wins over Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil and virtually everyone one he's ever fought? Who cares! I call bs. What do Frank's bs wins even matter? They don't! Nightwing gets his ass beat effortlessly by Bane, Batman and Shiva... and that's more than enough to say he beats Punisher, cuz Punisher never even fought Shiva. Duh. Nightwing wins, he can do a back flip bro! Probably even two or three! Serious. A full on back flip, not even joking. Plus, you heard he knows Batman? Legit. dur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_6TmOyXAM

srankmissingnin
I often wonder how far you're going to go before your hate drives you to have some sort of aneurysm.

And i mean that in a nice way.

Dude, I'm just about as calm as person could be. I'm so mellow, I make Mellow Yellow look like Mountain Dew. Don't read my posts like the rage filled rant of IGN's Greg Miller, read them like they were delivered by Mitch Hedberg... only slightly more sober.

-Pr-
Dude, I'm just about as calm as person could be. I'm so mellow, I make Mellow Yellow look like Mountain Dew. Don't read my posts like the rage filled rant of IGN's Greg Miller, read them like they were delivered by Mitch Hedberg.

I don't know who either of those are.

srankmissingnin
I don't know who either of those are.

2491LucLa1g

Mindset
Dude, I'm just about as calm as person could be. I'm so mellow, I make Mellow Yellow look like Mountain Dew. Don't read my posts like the rage filled rant of IGN's Greg Miller, read them like they were delivered by Mitch Hedberg... only slightly more sober. You need to phucking calm down, bro!

srankmissingnin
You need to phucking calm down, bro!

For real bro?

Mindset
For realsies, bro.

iceman24567
laughing

srankmissingnin
For realsies, bro.

You serial right now, bro?

Prep-Man
im imagining the guy that hosts mad money.

Uriel005
I just looked back and thinking about the arena Frank actually has a huge advantage in 2 due to stips. They're in a damn wrestling ring with cage. Dicks mobility is going to suffer and he's basically going to be forced to engage in a brawl with Frank if Frank fights smart and backs into a corner and makes Dick come to him which in forum I think he would. If he does that then Grayson is going to have to get in closer than he would like to Punisher and if Frank gets his hands on him then it's basically over.

marwash22
you're talking like Grayson is some low level street goon who isn't a top tier martial artist.

Uriel005
you're talking like Grayson is some low level street goon who isn't a top tier martial artist. No I just don't think he has the physical capability to take Frank under the conditions of this fight. It's an enclosed space and Frank can back himself into a wall and remove a lot of Grayson's mobility advantage. Frank has greater raw strength than Grayson and under the conditions can force Grayson to play more to his strengths and force him in close.

Also conversely Frank is no joke in the martial arts field either. I don't think he has the raw skill of someone like Dick or Bruce but he has enough to put Dick down under these conditions. If it was an open ring I'd say that Grayson would take the fist fight.

Deadline
Originally posted by Daredevil1

Frank puts up a hell of a match because of his incredible damage soak but Dicks speed/agility is pretty damn ridiculous in its own right.

So he faster than Daredevil, Deadpool, Kraven II and Daken, guys who are officially superhuman. Punisher pulled off some crazy accurate feat against Spiderman while being severly sleep deprived and badly beaten. Punisher has got some impressive speed feats as well, hes got at least one comparable to Batgirl if not better.

Whats Grayson done that makes him so good now?

Frank has a single win over Cap, but you are correct that is the general depiction of the two. Frank idolizes Cap more than Spider-man, he doesn't want to fight him in any capacity. I remember once in the 90s he thought to himself something like "Either start shooting or just surrender, you can't beat him in a fight." But that's the case for virtually every human street. Frank's even tanked a shield ricochet off his temple and kept fighting.

I don't remember that. Anyway that was Punisher under Fraction, Punisher has actually shot Cap twice so you wonder why Fraction suddenly decided to make Frank act like that.

Prep-Man
Grayson has done well evading Slade many times. I'm pretty sure he can do the same to Punisher. I didn't read the op, but if he is under these circumstances, Punisher has a much better chance in closed quarters. If it's a run in the mil fight, Grayson would get a majority.

Deadline
Grayson has done well evading Slade many times. I'm pretty sure he can do the same to Punisher. I didn't read the op, but if he is under these circumstances, Punisher has a much better chance in closed quarters. If it's a run in the mil fight, Grayson would get a majority.

Thats a shame because Punisher is better at using guns than DS. Punisher has no trouble punching and shooting people faster than NW. He's got no advantage.

Omega Vision
Thats a shame because Punisher is better at using guns than DS. Punisher has no trouble punching and shooting people faster than NW. He's got no advantage.
Heh.

Deadline
Heh.

Well he might have one but I haven't seen any proof. You're the smartest man alive lets see some.

Omega Vision
Well he might have one but I haven't seen any proof. You're the smartest man alive lets see some.
U just a little mad?

Deadline
U just a little mad?

Yea sure, why not.

leonidas
heart says dickie, but brain says likely frank..... i think it's a lot closer than srank does though and dick could take some.

Robin Dc
Dick Grayson, and hes Batman now btw not Nightwing

godking
Frank has spent his career fighting the best Marvel has to offer. He has wins over Cap, Wolverine and Daredevil, alternatively Dick as been stomped by virtually any martial artist worth their own body weight. Punisher has more than half a dozen close fights with Daredevil under his belts, and DD is for all intensive purposes a faster and more agile Batman analog... but Frank can't beat Batman's protege? A protege that Batman can effortlessly tool? You must not think very much of Frank Castle. Name the clear purely H2H wins he has over Cap & Wolverine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>