Superman vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oaa
Hey, new to this forum. Just wondering, Superman at his most powerful and Darkseid at his most powerful, who takes it?

quanchi112
i can tell you're new to the forum because you told me so I will tell you something

Superman wins. Have a good one.

cdtm
Contrary to what actually happened in the comics, 'Seid has more then enough feats of punking Supes peers or betters, along with other big feats, to score a win.

King Kandy
Superman if he gets serious.

Hyperion Prime
Darkseid is always smacking that pesky Kryptonian around

Omega Vision
What do you mean by "at their most powerful"?

cdtm
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Darkseid is always smacking that pesky Kryptonian around

Usually, yeah.

Darkseids characterization was even worse then his defeat.

I mean, he couldn't believe Supes didn't want to conquer Apokolips? So he's weaker then Supes, and he's stupid, too?

oaa
I mean their most powerful incarnations. Whenever their peak power was shown.

Slaanesh
Darkseid..he is just more powerful overall..

Zack Fair
At their most powerful...? Darkseid for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by oaa
I mean their most powerful incarnations. Whenever their peak power was shown. You just turned this into a stomp of epic proportions as sundipped Supes hands him that ass.

Black bolt z
Assuming when no CA supes or anything like that? Darkseid.

Endless Mike
Superman wins with CA

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Assuming when no CA supes or anything like that? Darkseid. How is Darkseid beating a sundipped Superman ?

Uriel005
Are they going for the kill because superman being at his most powerful doesn't mean squat if he isn't willing to use it. There are many cases where he could utterly crush his opposition if he wanted to but due to his restrained response philosophy he doesn't. I'd say going for the kill Superman from Kirby's 4th world run actually stands a decent chance against Darkseid if not has the potential for a majority in a straight fight. Darkseid's OE is proven to do squat to superman so that removes one of his biggest guns if we're going for an outright kill and if BFR is removed that forces DS to fistfight Supes and Supes at his best has tended to shame Darkseid in a straightup match of fisticuffs.

Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Darkseid beating a sundipped Superman ? most powerfull encarnation of DS is an abstract even if he was incompetent. barring PIS like HV stoping the OE, DS should win either way

Endless Mike
Anyway this comes down to soulfire DS vs. CA Superman, and the latter wins

Allankles
I think he means most powerful none amped (outside amp, sun dipping counts as part of his powerset). And CA Superman was an amalgam of Supes and Ultraman.

So it's Golden Prime Supes vs True DS.

Arabian Knight
First time back in 6 years and still full of idiots. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
most powerfull encarnation of DS is an abstract even if he was incompetent. barring PIS like HV stoping the OE, DS should win either way You can't debate true Ds because we've never seen him do anything impressive on panel and Imperiex' energies failing against Superman means darkseid's screwed since he's never displayed anywhere near the level of power of Imperiex and was portrayed on panel as vastly weaker than Imperiex and a mere spectator not anyone who could physically engage him.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Anyway this comes down to soulfire DS vs. CA Superman, and the latter wins Under their own powers at max potential.

Badabing
Darkseid>>>Superman>>>Thanos

Or:

durkseid>>>superdur>>>thanduros

Digi
oaa:

you'll want to familiarize yourself with the search function before making threads. There's a primer in the rules thread at the top of the forum.

Thanks, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.