Speed vs Sharingan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
I was curious as to how high end sharingan would stand up to
high speed characters in a forum battle and can the speed characters really evade the sharingan's abilities based on said speed.

Team Sharingan:
Itachi Uchia
Sasuke Uchia(pre-ems)
Madara Uchia

vs.

Team Speed:
Minato
Raikage
Gai(Gates)

For this Madara cant simply absorb the enemy team into another dimension or summon the demon statue.
Fighters will work not attack their own team.
Fight takes place in the middle of the Leaf village 25 feet apart with their backs facing each other. Who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by McNasty996
I was curious as to how high end sharingan would stand up to
high speed characters in a forum battle and can the speed characters really evade the sharingan's abilities based on said speed.

Team Sharingan:
Itachi Uchia
Sasuke Uchia(pre-ems)
Madara Uchia

vs.

Team Speed:
Minato
Raikage
Gai(Gates)

For this Madara cant simply absorb the enemy team into another dimension or summon the demon statue.
Fighters will work not attack their own team.
Fight takes place in the middle of the Leaf village 25 feet apart with their backs facing each other. Who wins?

As far as flat out speed goes, only Raikage with his 'Level 2' Raiton Shroud is capable of blitzing those three, as they all have three tomoes.
Minato may be able to blitz them with his Teleportation tech though, if he manages to pull off FTG Level 2.
Gai's speed in 6-7 Gates mode is unquantified so far, but I doubt it's Raikage Level 2 Shroud level.

That said, with the exception of Afternoon Tiger, I don't see any way for members of Team 2 to get past Sasuke's Susano'o, let alone Itachi's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.