Persona 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FinalAnswer
So, uh, yeah

zT-GpYBUZQc

Guess we'll be seeing an anime adaption of Persona 4. mmm

dadudemon
I could use google...but what is that about. We know nothing about it from the trailer.

NemeBro
Is the anime adaption of a videogame, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4.

Nephthys
Sooooooo cooooooooool!

I hope they can get all the voice actors for the main characters back. I loved those guys. Also I can't wait to see Nanako again! D'awwww! Lastly I hope they don't spoil the murderers identity. I got it spoiled and it really annoyed me.

I don't really see how they'll do the social link system though. That might be wierd. mmm

A bunch of schoolkids investigate a string of murders by jumping into the TV and fighting demons with other demons they can summon from they souls while exploring dungeons created from their own psyche's and insecurities.

Its pretty leet, I must say.

FinalAnswer
Also, Soji's name will be changed to Yu Narukami.

Which apparently means "You Become God".

mhmm

FinalAnswer
Just found this

3Ts_RJSDmNo

FinalAnswer
u7vlImxI7pY

EDIT: Episodes for this have apparently been released or something.

Nephthys
I watched the first 6 episodes of this at last. So far its sadly pretty mediocre. There are some fantastic parts, Chie and Yukiko's Shadow confrontations recieved quite the upgrade from the game and I felt they were very good and the fighting is cool. Mainly the show has a problem with pacing. Its been pretty choppy and scenes don't really flow into each other very well. They need to slow down and let the narrative move at a better pace. Plus so the first 4 episodes are quite repetative with each one being a Shadow confrontation ending in a psychological talk and Persona gain (Except the first one where Yu just gets his Persona free of charge as in the game). Episodes 2,3 and 4 have the same basic formula. Slowing it out would be better imo. They should add the mini-bosses from the game. They would be good to break up the narrative and let the Shadows slowly reveal their issues. Yukiko kind of did this. Hopefully they're go this route in the future.

Also its shitting quite alot on Yosuke so far, which sucks since Brosuke is ****ing awesome.

Its still enjoyable, but I wonder if I'd like it as much if I wasn't such a fanboy of the game. Plus I miss the english cast. Hearing those guys again would be heaven.

Overall its a solid 6 series so far.

Edit: Oh, but the scene where the Main Character awakens his Persona is badass. The glowing glasses was so great. And they've done pretty well at foreshadowing.

Nephthys
Actually I may have been a bit harsh. Episode 6 was great imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.