The BIG 3 Vs. Thanos and Thor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The Silver Surfer
(Full Confidence) Gladiator
The Super Skrull + Gem of Cyttorak

Vs.

Thanos
Thor(bloodlusted)

Who Wins?!?!?!?!?!?!?

h1a8
Originally posted by Hitman911
The Silver Surfer
(Full Confidence) Gladiator
The Super Skrull + Gem of Cyttorak

Vs.

Thanos
Thor(bloodlusted)

Who Wins?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The big 3 wins easily.
The Super Skrull solos.

Kasper Gutman
So how does this Super Skrull plus the gem work? Does he have the exact powers of juggs but can go all stretchy like Mister Fantastic? I'm not sure if that would work. Or is he just restricted to the other 3 powers from the Fantastic Four plus juggs powers? Ok maybe 2 others from the FF as The Thing's powers would be be redundant unless its just to make him more ugly.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
So how does this Super Skrull plus the gem work? Does he have the exact powers of juggs but can go all stretchy like Mister Fantastic? I'm not sure if that would work. Or is he just restricted to the other 3 powers from the Fantastic Four plus juggs powers? Ok maybe 2 others from the FF as The Thing's powers would be be redundant unless its just to make him more ugly. It's all of K'lrt's powers plus the power of the Gem... So he's unstoppable, invisible, and the gem would amp starting from the base stregnth of the Thing making him stronger AND faster then Juggy with psy and range fire attacks...

the ninjak
Such a Super Skrull would be devastating.

celestialdemon
Good fight. Super Skrull with the gem would be hell to handle.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Hitman911
It's all of K'lrt's powers plus the power of the Gem... So he's unstoppable, invisible, and the gem would amp starting from the base stregnth of the Thing making him stronger AND faster then Juggy with psy and range fire attacks...

where'd u get faster from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.