Metamorpho Vs Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

leonidas
rex takes it. too many options i think. there are ways havok could win. just think rex more often than not.

Bentley
Why so many Havoc threads?

Rex stomps.

Ambient
Yahh!! I don't see how havok could win unless of course if Rex turns into some form of gas that is flammable.. Has Rex been able to change into plasma? Can he even be hurt by plasma?

leonidas
Originally posted by Ambient
Yahh!! I don't see how havok could win unless of course if Rex turns into some form of gas that is flammable.. Has Rex been able to change into plasma? Can he even be hurt by plasma?

can't say as i've ever seen him become plasma i don't think. based on his powerset i'd think he could possibly do it. only way i can see havok winning is with an uber powerful omnidirectional attack. havok could definitely hurt rex, just that rex could counter most of what he can do. also not entirely sure how rex would bypass his shields once they were set up. it COULD be a stalemate for at least as long as havok's shields stay up.

Ambient
I recalled him transforming into a gaseous form and was able to bypass an energy bubble, could say it's a containment field practically makes a shield useless against him.. If havok takes him by surprise and lands an all out energy blast or two that could put him down.. Slim chance dough, I'd give metamorpho 6-7/10..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.