NJO Luke VS Darth Maul,Dooku,ESB Vader,DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMaster97
First he fights Maul,Dooku,Vader and if he takes it he will face DE Sidious 1 on 1.

Does he take it?

axel_jovan

Zampanó
I don't understand these threads. Wouldn't Luke/Sidious be its own thread?

Anyway, Maul, Dooku and Vader trip over each other and die painfully.

truejedi
there are so many of them. If luke utilizes his power to its fullest extent, he wtf-pwns the trio, and then kills sidious with a lightsaber.

if he pussy-foots around like he is apt to do, and tries to cross blades with all 3 of team, he likely ends up wounded terribly against them and dies to sids

BruceSkywalker
spite much...

NJO Luke beats these guys with one hand behind his back lol

john allerdyce
since i never really got into the new jedi order stuff...

what did NJO luke do that puts him above someone like dooku? what did he do that indicated he'd be able to defeat vader/dooku/maul at the same time?

truejedi
um... being awesome.

Zampanó
He is absurdly powerful in the Force, to the point where he moves around black holes. He also knows an incredible array of techniques as seen by his planetary-scale illusion, as well as the library of techniques he "tries on" while trying to learn the weather-control technique in one of the newer books.

truejedi
not to mention insta-kill electric judgement lightning against multiple opponents of the ilk that one was sufficient to challenge Kyp Durron.

john allerdyce

Eminence
Luke dies quickly.

Zampanó
no

Maul requires at least three feet of clearance. Vader can't move fast enough to get out of the way. Maul guts Vader. Really not a very synergestic team/:

ares834
Originally posted by john allerdyce
what did NJO luke do that puts him above someone like dooku?

Defeat Vader.

Galan007
srsly

Eminence
Not very synergistic up-close, no. But Maul is threatening enough a swordsman on his own. Vader's role would largely be telekinetic support, and Dooku could perform both functions admirably himself.

That said, Vader's broad, six foot seven frame moved fast enough to sidestep Aurra Sing's lightsaber so he could overload it with his baregloved mechanical hand. In his higher showings he's fairly agile.

truejedi
wait, he did WHAT to Sing's lightsaber? When?

RagingBoner
tj
wait, he did WHAT to Sing's lightsaber? When?

truejedi
forgot about that. I thought the last guy meant he grabbed the blade and overloaded it from there.

RagingBoner
tj
forgot about that. I thought the last guy meant he grabbed the blade and overloaded it from there.

no

Galan007

RagingBoner
G007
Eh? confused

I don't remember Luke manipulating black holes... Is this something that recently happened?

He's referring to dovin basals, creatures of the Yuuzhan Vong capable of creating artificial black holes.

Galan007
That's what I figured. Just making sure Luke hadn't started manipulating black holes (in the literal sense) since I stopped reading more current material.

RagingBoner
G007
That's what I figured. Just making sure Luke hadn't started manipulating black holes (in the literal sense) since I stopped reading more current material.

He used the Force to hold the artificial black hole in place against the efforts of the dovin basal, then released it, and as the basal attempted to retrieve it, used the Force to accelerate its movement and crush the basal, IIRC.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the feat rendered him unconscious. Still very impressive.

Zampanó
Later on in the series it becomes a thing for the Skywalker clan to move the Dovin basals' singularities into the path of plasma bolts.

RagingBoner
I'm aware of Luke and Kyp doing it, but no one else. Then again, it's been a long ass time since I've read any of the series but TUF.

truejedi
yeah, luke repeated his force actions with more ease later.

Remember when he did the illusions at first, it almost killed him, but every time he did them, they got easier, till he did an entire planet on a permanent basis? The book even said it was easier to do force feats a second time rather than the first.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by truejedi
yeah, luke repeated his force actions with more ease later.

Remember when he did the illusions at first, it almost killed him, but every time he did them, they got easier, till he did an entire planet on a permanent basis? The book even said it was easier to do force feats a second time rather than the first.

When's the second time he manipulated the dovin basal?

Zampanó
I'm not even sure if I read all of them.

RagingBoner

truejedi
some other space battle. been too many years for me to say, sorry. : (

RagingBoner
WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE THE ANSWERS I SEEK?! You all will rue the day you failed me...............

truejedi
I should probably read NJO again, but they were crappy the first time...

RagingBoner
Better than LOTF, which in turn is better than FOTJ.

Nephthys
Dirt is better tasting than shit. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go chow down on some mud.

RagingBoner
N.
Dirt is better tasting than shit. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go chow down on some mud.

no u

Galan007
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dirt is better tasting than shit. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go chow down on some mud. You've tasted shit? ermmnone

truejedi
maybe so. I liked trilogies more than these full-blown series. besides, wasn't NJO like 35 books or something?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Galan007
You've tasted shit? ermmnone

Of course. How can you say you love someone if you've never tasted their shit?

Galan007
mmm Good point. I'll try to sell that one to my wife.

Nephthys
To really, truely be with someone, you need to be able to accept even the worst part of them. The consumption of their shit, preferably in some kind of bun, or 'Shitburger', symbolises your everlasting devotion in away that a stupid band of fvcking gold never can. Only then, can you truely reach the hights of passion available in this mortal coil.

Excuse me, I think I have something in my eye...... *sniff!*

truejedi
you will always be alone

Nephthys
NO U!!!!!! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-commissar.gif

Galan007
thumb up

I shall consume every last morsel that leaks from her fartbox. Perhaps even wash it down with a nice warm glass of piss, or 'Urineade', as you may know it.

It will be an anniversary she'll never forget.

Not relly.

Nephthys
Your husband is a very lucky woman. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-swoon.gif

Go get 'er you mad stallion!

Galan007
Your husband is a very lucky woman. i c wat u ded thar!11! duryes

Nephthys
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-bravo.gif

Zampanó
what is this i dont even

stop bullying Neph!

Eminence
Finish him!

Nephthys
Actually imma going to bed. I need to write 2000 words and a presentation tomorrow.

nite nite, go eat shite.

tee hee!

Galan007
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-bravo.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/rns666/Funny%20GIFs/tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

RE: Blaxican
Actually imma going to bed. I need to write 2000 words and a presentation tomorrow.

nite nite, go eat shite.

tee hee! That's shit, you god damn englishman.

Lord Lucien
To really, truely be with someone, you need to be able to accept even the worst part of them. The consumption of their shit, preferably in some kind of bun, or 'Shitburger', symbolises your everlasting devotion in away that a stupid band of fvcking gold never can. Only then, can you truely reach the hights of passion available in this mortal coil.

Excuse me, I think I have something in my eye...... *sniff!* This should have been the basis for that Bryan Adams song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.