Strauss-Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
True or False?

The Dark Cloud
Can you be more specific?

Lucius
True, Strauss-Kahn does probably exist.

alltoomany
do you think Strauss- Kahn was set up?
LaRouche seems to think so

Bicnarok
I think he was. But also that he commited the crime with being an arrogant rich person who considers lowers his slaves. His enemies obviously new of his attitude and managed to set him up.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I think he was. But also that he commited the crime with being an arrogant rich person who considers lowers his slaves. His enemies obviously new of his attitude and managed to set him up.

I agree 100% with you!

alltoomany
Originally posted by alltoomany
I agree 100% with you!
However I disgree that it was a Crime on his part. As you stated it was a set up!

Bicnarok
However I disgree that it was a Crime on his part. As you stated it was a set up!

I see what you mean and that is the dilemma.

Was giving him the oppertunity to perpertrate a crime, a crime in itself?

And if it was a setup, does it exempt him from guilt even though he acted illegally in a situation he thought was real?

alltoomany
I see what you mean and that is the dilemma.

Was giving him the oppertunity to perpertrate a crime, a crime in itself?

And if it was a setup, does it exempt him from guilt even though he acted illegally in a situation he thought was real?

Well he didnt act honorable, but I do believe he's side of the story.

Robtard

No, it doesn't, unless he was set up by legal authorities, iirc.

-If I leave $1,000.00 in my car in plain view with the car windows rolled down, it's still a crime if you put your hand inside and steal it.

-If the police leave $1,000.00 in a car in plain view with the car windows rolled down for the purpose of catching some passing would-be thief, that's entrapment.

Robtard
Well he didnt act honorable, but I do believe he's side of the story.

If it was a set-up and the maid is indeed lying about being raped, why is anal-sex and ass-to-mouth dishonorable?

alltoomany
Originally posted by Robtard
If it was a set-up and the maid is indeed lying about being raped, why is anal-sex and ass-to-mouth dishonorable?

Because he is married to another woman?

Robtard
Because he is married to another woman?

Ah, fair enough. But I have a feeling he and his wife have an understanding about his extramarital affairs.

alltoomany
Ah, fair enough. But I have a feeling he and his wife have an understanding about his extramarital affairs.

Maybe so and about her's too.. anyway in New york butt sex is against the law..

KidRock

-If the police leave $1,000.00 in a car in plain view with the car windows rolled down for the purpose of catching some passing would-be thief, that's entrapment.

No it isn't.

The police do that all the time with "bait cars".

Now if the police TELL someone to go steal that money, you might have a case.

RE: Blaxican
Bait cars are entrapment.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Bait cars are entrapment.

If they're just easy to steal then they are not entrapment.

The test is pretty simple: "Will this ensnare the unwary innocent or merely the unwary criminal?"

So a cop that goes around and talks people into stealing cars it guilty of entrapment. A cop that leaves cars to be stolen is not.

Bicnarok

alltoomany

Robtard
Maybe so and about her's too.. anyway in New york butt sex is against the law..

Butt-sex isn't against the law in New York. In 2003, all sodomy laws were found invalid across all states.

Symmetric Chaos
Butt-sex isn't against the law in New York. In 2003, all sodomy laws were found invalid across all states.

That was an invalid overreach of Federal authority. o_O

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
No it isn't.

The police do that all the time with "bait cars".

Now if the police TELL someone to go steal that money, you might have a case.

Yes it is.

Bait cars can be considered entrapment if the car is left in such a manner that it would entice someone to commit a crime where they normally wouldn't. As is the money scenario I posted.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That was an invalid overreach of Federal authority. o_O

You're just saying that cos your ass is still sore.

Yes it is.

Bait cars can be considered entrapment if the car is left in such a manner that it would entice someone to commit a crime where they normally wouldn't. As is the money scenario I posted. thumb up

Robtard
thumb up

Stupid white-boy don't no shit about the law, yo.

KidRock
Yes it is.

Bait cars can be considered entrapment if the car is left in such a manner that it would entice someone to commit a crime where they normally wouldn't. As is the money scenario I posted.

It isn't entrapment. The average person WOULD NOT reach into a car and steal 1,000 dollars. Only a criminal would.

If it was left on the sidewalk, you would have a point..but not inside another persons vehicle.

How are bait cars entrapment?

Is the average person going to be enticed into stealing a car simply because it is there and unlocked? No, only a criminal would.

A criminal is only a criminal once they commit a crime, I'm pretty sure.

dadudemon
A criminal is only a criminal once they commit a crime, I'm pretty sure.

**** your mens rea and actus reus bullshit. grumpy

For those of you who don't get it, I'm not actually upset with Blaxican. Hint: it has something to with with the fact that he's right and the words I used.

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
It isn't entrapment. The average person WOULD NOT reach into a car and steal 1,000 dollars. Only a criminal would.

If it was left on the sidewalk, you would have a point..but not inside another persons vehicle.

How are bait cars entrapment?

Is the average person going to be enticed into stealing a car simply because it is there and unlocked? No, only a criminal would.

It would tempt the average person to do so and an average person might just do so considering the window's open. IE entrapment. Now if the neighborhood has had a string of car break-ins, then it could differ, as the police are specifically trying to catch known thieves.

Picking up money on the sidewalk isn't a crime, the sidewalk is public. The only thing the police might be able to get a person for is if they didn't report the "found/lost" money and only if it's over a certain monetary amount.

Bait-cars can be(not are by default) entrapment if left in a place or situation where it would tempt a non car-thief to steal it. EG The police leaving a car running in a neighborhood with little or zero car thefts is entrapment. The police have to have cause to leave a bait-car, iirc.

Just how the law works, I don't make the rules.

alltoomany
another one bits the dust

inimalist
/facepalm

everything, everything, is a conspiracy

Warhol
The answer is: "Is Innocent."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.