Hollywood Vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
How goes this?

Hyperion Prime
I bet 2 people know Hollywood is wonderman.

Bentley
I love the Guardians, HW was amazingly powerful, he can take on Glads.

Silent Master
Did Simon ever forgive the Vision for teleporting him away from Earth during the invasion?

leonidas
hollywood had some feats but never did anything greater than classic wondy did. glads would beat hw like he beat simon before. (unless we use gotg glads of course. that dude couldn't even put away logan.... heh)

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
hollywood had some feats but never did anything greater than classic wondy did. glads would beat hw like he beat simon before. (unless we use gotg glads of course. that dude couldn't even put away logan.... heh)

He did thanked a solar system busting explosion.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Did Simon ever forgive the Vision for teleporting him away from Earth during the invasion?

Kind off. His story didn't quite got a wrap up, but they interacting during the Galactic Guardians mini.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I bet 2 people know Hollywood is wonderman.

I knew that.

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
He did thanked a solar system busting explosion.

i think the explosion was said to have been enough to destroy DOZENS of solar systems, to be more precise. however, given the rest of his appearances and feats, as loathe as i am to say it, i think that scene was either hyperbole by the villain (overkill) or...... PIS. sad

he did nothing CLOSE to that again, and all other evidence indicates he was no more powerful than he ever was. though he was more confident in his abilities.

Harbinger
Didn't Hollywood resist the pull of a black hole despite being next to it, too?

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
i think the explosion was said to have been enough to destroy DOZENS of solar systems, to be more precise. however, given the rest of his appearances and feats, as loathe as i am to say it, i think that scene was either hyperbole by the villain (overkill) or...... PIS. sad

he did nothing CLOSE to that again, and all other evidence indicates he was no more powerful than he ever was. though he was more confident in his abilities.

He did outpunched Starhawk. He didn't have that many feats if I recall correctly.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Hollywood resist the pull of a black hole despite being next to it, too?

I don't remember, when did that happen? (story arc)

Martian_mind
Hollywood.

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
He did outpunched Starhawk. He didn't have that many feats if I recall correctly.

meh. not all that great, imo. in that original series sh was inconsistent at best. classic simon outpunched and ko'd adamantium ULTRON. far more impressive imo. hw threw some punches at dormmamu, but didn't phase him at all, and classic wm threw a couple punches at korvac with about the same result.

the only feat that he had that wm didn't was the explosion scene, but that was a singular feat so far above all his (or wm's) other feats that i don't think it can be fairly used. i mean honestly--absorbed/cushioned an explosion that would have destroyed DOZENS of solar systems?? simon?? ugh. not buying that, sorry comprade....

Bouboumaster
Isn't Hollywood who threw punches with mother****ing Dormammu?

Hyperion Prime
Gladiator wins a close one.

leonidas
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Isn't Hollywood who threw punches with mother****ing Dormammu?

that's what i said..... to no effect of course and he was obliterated when dormmy was done screwing around. very similar to what happened with classic wm and korvac. hw had exactly one great feat. unfortunately that feat is SOOOOOO inconsisetnt with all his others it can't really be counted imo.

hw=classic simon perhaps with more confidence and definiteily more experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.