Kitty pryde, the heart breaker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The opponent cannot move or fight back. Can kitty using her phasing abilities only kill her opponent she gets one minute before they become unparalyzed.

1. Luke cage
2. Wolverine
3. Superman

... :-P

marwash22
yes to all. i think she'd lose her arm in the process, but all she has to do is become solid while her arm is inside their chest.

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
yes to all. i think she'd lose her arm in the process, but all she has to do is become solid while her arm is inside their chest.

Chest? That won't kill Supes or Logan. Actually I've seen Logan have conversations with people while having a giant spear through his chest.

Luke Cage- Arm through the head. Dead.

Logan- She has to go for the brains. Lose the arm plus feel extreme pain from phasing Adamantium. Scoop up every body part and throw it into an Adamantium container.

Supes. I've seen him survive being impaled. A head shot will put him down. His particles should cause extreme pain. I don't know if Supes can survive his brain fusing with an arm.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by the ninjak
Supes. I've seen him survive being impaled. A head shot will put him down. His particles should cause extreme pain. I don't know if Supes can survive his brain fusing with an arm.

He's had his arms and legs phased into the JLA round table by Fernus without any apparent problems when he was taken out (like not even a limp or anything).

Don't think his brain would survive though.

Lord Feron
She can do it also can't she just grab and object and phase it through? Like how she can do that with people through buildings and stuff. Like just move their brain out the back of their head??

ExodusCloak
She grabbed Emma's heart in Endsong...she can submerge them into the arena..Thor's bottom half of his body was splinched.

BlackZero30x
i think supermans molecules would be pretty dense. if kitty managed to get through his body it would be extremely painful for her.

Konton
Kitty can't even unphase right now.

Pre-bullet, I'm sure she could take them all.

Superman might be dense, but all she would have to do is grab his arm and pull him down. I'm fairly certain that planet sized bullet was more impressive of a thing to phase than Supes could be.

Batman-Prime
1. Luke cage, dead
2. Wolverine, alive and pissed
3. Superman, alive and in pain

rotiart
Assume best showings for kitty, and co. Best phasing feats VS best durability and healing factor feats I guess.

@konton: not sure what it is u are talking about buy let's ignore any "weaknesses" she has for this. Best showings k.

AlmightyKfish
Couldn't Kitty just phase out each of their brains?

I mean, yeah they're durable, and phasing into Supes might be hard, but considering she spent months phasing a planet destroying bullet that was travelling faster than light it's not going to be beyond her.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Couldn't Kitty just phase out each of their brains?

I mean, yeah they're durable, and phasing into Supes might be hard, but considering she spent months phasing a planet destroying bullet that was travelling faster than light it's not going to be beyond her.

yep the brain thing. Thats what I was getting at. Maybe people just don't want to believe. confused

Konton
Oh, alright. I was referring to current Uncanny X-Men. She hasn't been able to solidify since her resurrection.

the ninjak
WWH beat Logan's skull around enough to take him out of the picture.
To have his brains turn to mush will put him down long enough finish him off.

Have there been any feats of Superman receiving damage to the brain?

Luke just doesn't stand a chance.

Lord_Talron
yea i agree taking logans brain out will put him down long enough for a tko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.