Bone Claw Wolverine versus Current Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
More of an even fight.

cdtm
I know Wolverine can heal his brain, but can he regrow the whole thing once it gets squashed out his ears? embarrasment

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by cdtm
I know Wolverine can heal his brain, but can he regrow the whole thing once it gets squashed out his ears? embarrasment

Think that'd be pretty hard to do with no hands stick out tongue

SamZED
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Think that'd be pretty hard to do with no hands stick out tongue What are you talking about? Lack of hands wont stop him from regrowing a new head eventually.stick out tongue

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by SamZED
What are you talking about? Lack of hands wont stop him from regrowing a new head eventually.stick out tongue

I kinda meant Spiderman's lack of arms stick out tongue

SamZED
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I kinda meant Spiderman's lack of arms stick out tongue I know but you see what I did there? Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW
BCW

Mindset
Doesn't Spiderman's new suit have some gadgets or some shit?

Anyway, Wolverine loses, he always loses.

BlackZero30x
could wolverine bone claws cut through the webbing? i mean would the be strong enough?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
could wolverine bone claws cut through the webbing? i mean would the be strong enough? yes

Originally posted by Mindset
Doesn't Spiderman's new suit have some gadgets or some shit?

Anyway, Wolverine loses, he always loses. He has a pretty broken suit but he's not really wearing it cause of plot...

BlackZero30x
ok then...i didn't think bone would be strong enough to cut through it....anyways id go with wolverine just because the lack of ss would also take some of his agility away imo.

i mean the aspect of getting out of the way of wolvies attacks.

if Spider-Man managed to get the upper hand i think he would lose because i feel he would become to cocky for busting logan up to easily
(keep in mind that is if he got the upper hand)

basically what im saying is pete without his ss wouldn't stand a chance against someone as skilled a fighter as logan

cdtm
ok then...i didn't think bone would be strong enough to cut through it....anyways id go with wolverine just because the lack of ss would also take some of his agility away imo.

Daredevil tried taking out his spider sense with some sort of gas, and still got owned.

Seeing we're not talking about wall to wall gunfire, and only one hand to hand combatant, I doubt the lack of spider sense will be a major factor...

cdtm
could wolverine bone claws cut through the webbing? i mean would the be strong enough?

They've cut through rock, metal, deflected bullets...

Total comic book junk science thing, I guess.. Bone, no matter how dense, should be able to do all that stuff.

But yeah, they can do about anything his adamantium laced claws can do, for the purpose of a fight with Spidey..

cdtm
So, what keeps Spidey from simply grabbing his arms and ripping them out, or even purposely taking a stab just to crush his bones and tear his head off or something..? Or even just grabbing him with webbing, and whipping him up and over so he crashes into the floor...?

I know his healing factor is increased, and the bones are a definite threat, but Spidey's strength should be an even greater threat without the Adamantium protection, shouldn't it?

StiltmanFTW

i mean the aspect of getting out of the way of wolvies attacks.

if Spider-Man managed to get the upper hand i think he would lose because i feel he would become to cocky for busting logan up to easily
(keep in mind that is if he got the upper hand)

basically what im saying is pete without his ss wouldn't stand a chance against someone as skilled a fighter as logan

Bone claws pierced Onslaught's forcefield wink

StiltmanFTW
So, what keeps Spidey from simply grabbing his arms and ripping them out, or even purposely taking a stab just to crush his bones and tear his head off or something..? Or even just grabbing him with webbing, and whipping him up and over so he crashes into the floor...?

I know his healing factor is increased, and the bones are a definite threat, but Spidey's strength should be an even greater threat without the Adamantium protection, shouldn't it?

His skeleton structure is superhumanly durable and I don't see him letting Spiderman do all that.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
His skeleton structure is superhumanly durable and I don't see him letting Spiderman do all that.

How durable? What's it taken?

What happens if Spidey recreates the tombstone scene with Bone Claw Wolverine? Can his head take it?

StiltmanFTW
How durable? What's it taken?

What happens if Spidey recreates the tombstone scene with Bone Claw Wolverine? Can his head take it?

Hulk.

Good question. Frankly, it depends on the writer. Better if he avoided that stick out tongue

BUSTER1

Whaaaattt!!!

BlackZero30x
They've cut through rock, metal, deflected bullets...

Total comic book junk science thing, I guess.. Bone, no matter how dense, should be able to do all that stuff.

But yeah, they can do about anything his adamantium laced claws can do, for the purpose of a fight with Spidey..
see now i was his bone claws got broken a lot in the comics. maybe im completely wrong though

that sounds awesome. can you provide a scan? i would just like to see it is all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Whaaaattt!!!

You heard me right. He was berserker though.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8937/onslaughtsheildhd7.th.jpg
taken from the respect thread

StiltmanFTW
see now i was his bone claws got broken a lot in the comics. maybe im completely wrong though

True, their durability fluctuated. But guys who broke them were really strong, like adamantium Sabretooth, Carnage, Cyber, nazi Werewolf super soldier, Hulk...

Parmaniac
nazi Werewolf super soldier Sounds like the best comic book character ever! laughing out loud

Just add robot and "from outer space"

BlackZero30x
Daredevil tried taking out his spider sense with some sort of gas, and still got owned.

Seeing we're not talking about wall to wall gunfire, and only one hand to hand combatant, I doubt the lack of spider sense will be a major factor...

well i might just be a little bitter because one of the recent books shows spidy web swinging and his web attaches to a brittle piece of building and falls with him. I feel that if he's so "de-powered" that he wouldn't notice that then how would he(not have anywhere near the fighting ability as logan) stand a chance? i mean he's still agile but the ss gave him his edge imo.

BlackZero30x
True, their durability fluctuated. But guys who broke them were really strong, like adamantium Sabretooth, Carnage, Cyber, nazi Werewolf super soldier, Hulk...

ok, i mean that makes them seem a lot less brittle then.

BUSTER1
You heard me right. He was berserker though.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8937/onslaughtsheildhd7.th.jpg
taken from the respect thread

Beserker or not, BC Logan shouldn't be doing that.

Parmaniac
Beserker or not, BC Logan shouldn't be doing that. thumb up
Onslaught Force Field > Invisible Woman Force Field. shifty

StiltmanFTW
Beserker or not, BC Logan shouldn't be doing that.

Agreed. BC Logan had some ridiculous feats.

Parmaniac
Agreed. BC Logan had some ridiculous feats. Like tagging Spider-man http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83784/1561135-trollface_thumb.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Like tagging Spider-man http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83784/1561135-trollface_thumb.jpg

Wow, I didn't know Spidey fought that incarnation. But if you say so... big grin

BUSTER1
Anyway, with no SS for Pete I give BC Logan the win. Pete is a little bit faster but without his SS will get tagged, as he tires. Logan won't tire and will recover instantly from Spiderman's 10ton strength attacks, with no adamantium to inhibit his HF.

Sr J-Bieb
True, their durability fluctuated. But guys who broke them were really strong, Carnage

scans?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
scans?

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2917/xmenspiderman003016qj2.th.jpg

It's from X-Men and Spider-Man mini.

Sr J-Bieb
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2917/xmenspiderman003016qj2.th.jpg

It's from X-Men and Spider-Man mini. Forgot that scene entirely. Mostly just remember Mr Sinister from that mini.

Carnage vs Wolverine thread in the works?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.