Shark Night (3D)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

BruceSkywalker
this might be fun to watch blood and guts in 3 d stick out tongue

steverules_2
The black dude dies, shocking roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm sticking with JAWS

A salt water lake...good one

Nemesis X
What's the point in making more of these shark movies? You've seen one, you've seen them all. Save your money for something better people.

What's with a black dude dying first in these movies? For a society that's against racial discrimination, they sure know how to turn a blind eye when Hollywood's involved.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Nemesis X

What's with a black dude dying first in these movies? For a society that's against racial discrimination, they sure know how to turn a blind eye when Hollywood's involved.

Sharks have a sweet tooth.
They see black, they think chocolate. wink

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Sharks have a sweet tooth.
They see black, they think chocolate. wink

A lot of people seem to make that mistake

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What's the point in making more of these shark movies? You've seen one, you've seen them all. Save your money for something better people.

Sharktopus bet you have'nt seen that one and thats different.

Patient_Leech
Alright, I know it looks pretty sh*tty, but I guess I'm just a sucker for a shark movie. It might be fun. I actually kind of liked Deep Blue Sea, haha. I like sharks.. they're f**kin' creepy. However, this is the same director who did Snakes on a Plane, so probably shouldn't expect much.

It seems like they should have had this premier this week, though, during Shark Week.

nDmLLGTQlXY

Patient_Leech
Haha, this got pretty horrible reviews.. I kind of stopped caring about it. I might still see it at some point as long as it's for very cheap.. lol

queeq
I enjoyed Piranha 3D, but I hear this is really shitty.

Kazenji
Yeah.... one place that i usually go to for movie related stuff Screened.com gave it 0/5 stars

http://www.screened.com/shark-night-3d/16-200394/

the ninjak
Trailer looked terrible.

Patient_Leech
I saw Piranha 3D. It was mildly entertaining, but still pretty retarded. These filmmakers didn't have anything to do with it, though. This director did Snakes on a Plane.

Hahaha.. dammit.

queeq
Of course Piranha was retarded, that was the point. Roger Corman style.

Kazenji
Originally posted by queeq
Of course Piranha was retarded, that was the point. Roger Corman style.

Exactly

and alot of movie critics did'nt see it that way.

Impediment
Merged.

queeq
Originally posted by Kazenji
Exactly

and alot of movie critics did'nt see it that way.

So I wonder what Shark Night would be...

ADarksideJedi
My husband who loves sharks will not see this movie because he claims that it is un real to real sharks or something like that. Anyway I seen Jaws and that is all I ever what to see in any shark movie.

queeq
It is a masterpiece.

Patient_Leech
Watched this to top off Shark Week. Unbeknownst to me they actually worked Shark Week into the plot of the film. Haha, it's a pretty hilariously bad guilty pleasure. I recommend it...

http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/f/first-image-from-shark-night-3d-arrives-online-54183-470-75.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by Kazenji
Sharktopus bet you have'nt seen that one and thats different.
Or two headed shark,sand sharks and the ghost shark.

Patient_Leech
Has anybody seen Bait, from last year? Thinking about checking it out. It actually got better reviews than Shark Night, and it looks like a relatively amusing romp...

oLfsZZJ3Gak

Esau Cairn
Yeah Bait was cheesy fun. Enjoy it for what it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.