Who would you want to be your Teacher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Teachers of today are lame and it'd be interesting if they were all replaced by videogame characters who could teach us better. Is there anyone you want to be your teacher? If so, mention it in here.

For example, I want either Albert Wesker or Alex Mercer to be my biology teacher. If they're willing to share the knowledge on how to create a virus that would grant us abilities similar to theirs, I would want Mercer because while "teleporting" is fun, rampaging around like the Hulk is even better. If they won't share that then at least Wesker can teach me how to make a bunch of mutants.

BloodRain
How in-character are they. A small mistake with Wesker in character could be dangerous, and Alex wouldnt look past eating uss all..

Am thinking Altair as being that badass cold stoic with a heart of gold kinda teacher, and doesnt have much in the supernatural so I can actually learn how to do things. If they can teach us like in their verse then Master Eraqus, if I could be taught to use a Keyblade that is. >->

GVSSK
Bonne Jenet to be my French teacher. droolio

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/tz/z6/69/b_jenet.jpg

Digi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The Teachers of today are lame...

Great start here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Digi
Great start here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well hello to you too jerk.

Digi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well hello to you too jerk.

Are you actually prepared to talk about the state of education right now, or the respective roles and motivations of the majority of teachers? I'd rather not get into that here, but the comment was indeed jarring. It just seemed a crass generalization in what could otherwise be a fun topic.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Digi
Are you actually prepared to talk about the state of education right now, or the respective roles and motivations of the majority of teachers? I'd rather not get into that here, but the comment was indeed jarring. It just seemed a crass generalization in what could otherwise be a fun topic.

Would've been a fun topic if you weren't such a party pooper.

RI9lvWMONt0

Although this can still be a fun topic if you can just stop overreacting.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
If they can teach us like in their verse then Master Eraqus, if I could be taught to use a Keyblade that is. >->

Master Xehanort would be a more interesting teacher...Just saying. awesome

BloodRain
Until he splits you into yin&yang then make you fight yourself to obtain the most powerful weapon in the verse. Wait.. siding with Xehanort now. excellent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.