where are all my devout Pastafarians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
where are all my devout Pastafarian we need to congregate & discuss his holy noodleness

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
where are all my devout Pastafarian we need to congregate & discuss his holy noodleness

Pasta makes you fat, fat-ass.

0mega Spawn
blasphemy, the flying spaghetti monster will spite you repeatedly & you'll like it by god you'll like it. mad

Deja~vu
Right here, in the invisible world of your mind. Can't you hear? That bird chirping is actually saying KILL KILL KILL A COO, COO COO...kill a coo, kill a coo, kill a coo, kill a coo, kill a cooooooo.

But the bird in the other tree is saying... kill em? kill em? kill em? kill em em em...kill em...kill em em em em...

Damn Balitmore Orioles. They are evil!!

Yet the other ones ( Chip a dee's) are telling me to eat. Ham burger, ham burger....ham burger...chip a dee dee dee. Ham burger, ham burger...chip a dee dee dee.

I'm so confused. lol

0mega Spawn
what the hell are you smoking?

ADarksideJedi
Nothing that I want to know.lol

Bicnarok
Spaghetti grows on the tree of life, anyone says otherwise stone them to death!!!

mikeydude
Flying spaghetti. Lololol.

Bardock42
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
where are all my devout Pastafarian we need to congregate & discuss his holy noodleness It is the most plausible Religion I can readily think of. At least among the big ones (Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Pastafarianism)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.