Hulk vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Without his HF (still has his other abilities) can he beat these guys?

1. She-Hulk

2. Colossus

3. Wonderman

4. The Thing

5. Hercules

6. Thor (no mjolnir)

chomperx9
stops at Herc

Hyperion Prime
I think he beats them all except Thor. None of them can really do any physical damage like Wolverine. They won't be causing him to lose massive amounts of blood.

Zack Fair
They could always try and break a few bones and organs. Without a healing factor to heal him he can be worn down and beaten like this. Now the question is if they have the strength to do it before it is lights out for them.

I can certainly see Hercules putting him down.

chomperx9
should replace 2 with 4

Mindset
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I think he beats them all except Thor. None of them can really do any physical damage like Wolverine. They won't be causing him to lose massive amounts of blood. How does he beat Herc but not Thor?

ares834
Probably clears it.

JakeTheBank
To be honest, Ben could give him a lot of trouble. Hercules beats him.

marwash22
stops @ Wonderman... who should be after Thing.

carver9
If its WWH... his base is above them so he clears this imo.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ares834
clears it, twice

takes a dump on hercules

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
If its WWH... his base is above them so he clears this imo. Is current Hulk WWH?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Mindset
Is current Hulk WWH?

Carver would tell you he was before the ass whooping but now he will say no.

carver9
Is current Hulk WWH?

No and Superior know why I am saying this.

Feats from a weaker version of WWH that was on Planet Sakaar and couldn't tap into his true power. This is pretty much under his base strength before he arrived on Earth.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkdurability.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkdurability1.jpg

Holds the planet Sakaar together:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdsplanettogether.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdsplanettogether1.jpg

Hulk falls from Sakaar's moon to the planet, and survives re-entry easily:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkreentry1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkreentry2.jpg

Lifts a huge spaceship with one hand:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength1.jpg

Tears off a massive chunk of rock from the ground and throws it to destroy a mountain many kilometers away:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength3.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength4.jpg

Mindset
How is he superior?

Hulk holding skaar is the same as WWH iirc.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by marwash22
stops @ Wonderman... who should be after Thing. wonderman once lifted a printing press said to exert the equivilent of 50,000 tons that was about to kill a dude, and was only able to brace it for under a minute.

banner-hulk famously braced a portion of a mountain range dropped on the avengers that weighed 150,000,000,000 tons, and that hulk needed outside influence to gain more strength cause too much of banner was in control during a time when they were conflicting personalities.

anyway, that would make wonderman 300,000 times weaker than the hulk from that time period, wonderman has been upgraded a few times since then, but by a factor of 300,000?

then green scar goes and sows sakkar back together with pure strength. sorry simon

carver9
How is he superior?

Hulk holding skaar is the same as WWH iirc.

It was confirmed that Hulk was weaker while on Planet Sakaar.

Mindset
Yes.

chomperx9
It was confirmed that Hulk was weaker while on Planet Sakaar. u mean planet hulk ? huh

Mindset
It was confirmed that Hulk was weaker while on Planet Sakaar. When he first got there, but when he held skaar together, doubt it.

SuperiorTech
Carver what exactly are you trying to say here?

Mindset
That Herc beats Hulk.

JakeTheBank
That Herc beats Hulk.

thumb up

carver9
When he first got there, but when he held skaar together, doubt it.

He didn't have his true PL then. I posted the scan proving this. When he went into a Rage after his wife died (after he held the Planet)... that's when he got his power back.

Mindset
Post it again.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Carver what exactly are you trying to say here?

What I am saying is that WWH "base" is stronger than anyone true strength that is in this thread... that's what I am saying.

SuperiorTech
What I am saying is that WWH "base" is stronger than anyone true strength that is in this thread... that's what I am saying.

Bit confused here it was wwh that fought Rulk and Zeus but current Hulk is not wwh.

chomperx9
Post it again. it

Mindset
Herc wins.

carver9
Bit confused here it was wwh that fought Rulk and Zeus but current Hulk is not wwh.

Current Hulk can't even get mad on his own... WWH had complete control of his Rage.

Now let's take a quick glimps at the impact of WWH fist.

These are holding back, not trying to kill you punches from the Hulk. Look at Herc face. A ALL out punch would annihilate him and Herc admitted this. Herc can not, under any circumstance afford a complete hit from a all out Hulk.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg

I'm not done yet... Ill be back with something else.

SuperiorTech
Current Hulk can't even get mad on his own... WWH had complete control of his Rage.

Now let's take a quick glimps at the impact of WWH fist.

These are holding back, not trying to kill you punches from the Hulk. Look at Herc face. A ALL out punch would annihilate him and Herc admitted this. Herc can not, under any circumstance afford a complete hit from a all out Hulk.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg

I'm not done yet... Ill be back with something else.

So you admit this it was WWH that fought Zeus.

JakeTheBank
Herc can not, under any circumstance afford a complete hit from a all out Hulk.

...What?

Mindset
Carver Hulk (Culk) oneshots Herc.

JakeTheBank
Carver Hulk (Culk) oneshots Herc.

Who would win between Culk and Cladiator, then?

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who would win between Culk and Cladiator, then? stalemate

carver9
...What?

Didn't mean it like that... what I meant is, he would be injured badly from a complete hit and again, Herc admits this.

carver9
So you admit this it was WWH that fought Zeus.

No, that's not what I was saying. WWH has complete control over his rage, Current Hulk doesn't share this luxury, so no, they are not the same. In the beginning, he was able to control this power but getting close to his bugga boo has weakened him... TREMENDOUSLY.

carver9
Who would win between Culk and Cladiator, then?

If you meant between Hulk and Gladiator, WWH would kill him.

marwash22
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wonderman once lifted a printing press said to exert the equivilent of 50,000 tons that was about to kill a dude, and was only able to brace it for under a minute.

banner-hulk famously braced a portion of a mountain range dropped on the avengers that weighed 150,000,000,000 tons, and that hulk needed outside influence to gain more strength cause too much of banner was in control during a time when they were conflicting personalities.

anyway, that would make wonderman 300,000 times weaker than the hulk from that time period, wonderman has been upgraded a few times since then, but by a factor of 300,000?

then green scar goes and sows sakkar back together with pure strength. sorry simon cool story, bro. how does any of that help Hulk against someone who can fly and spam energy attacks? Hulk has no HF in this thread. Yeah, unless we're using Simon that can't project energy, Hulk loses.

SuperiorTech
No, that's not what I was saying. WWH has complete control over his rage, Current Hulk doesn't share this luxury, so no, they are not the same. In the beginning, he was able to control this power but getting close to his bugga boo has weakened him... TREMENDOUSLY.

See this is what I am talking about you making shit up your basically saying that between the time he fought Rulk and time the he fought Zeus that he went soft show me some proof the only reason you saying this is because he lost that fight you have no proof of Hulk being powered down or him going soft.I think it was made clear his power down came after he lost to Zeus.

psycho gundam
how does any of that help Hulk against someone who can fly and spam energy attacks? by tanking it like a G, unless you have proof those beams can do damage

carver9
See this is what I am talking about you making shit up your basically saying that between the time he fought Rulk and time the he fought Zeus that he went soft show me some proof the only reason you saying this is because he lost that fight you have no proof of Hulk being powered down or him going soft.I think it was made clear his power down came after he lost to Zeus.

Ummm, I already gave you proof. WWH ampes off of his rage during the WWH arc... WWH amps while fighting Rulk (which lead to Rulk being unable to absorb all of WWH's power)... he amps while fighting Sakaar... after this, he loose complete control of his power and this is when he turns into the family man and need assistance to increase his rage when in the past he had no problems doing this.

psycho gundam
carver hurts more than he helps (pause)

carver9
cool story, bro. how does any of that help Hulk against someone who can fly and spam energy attacks? Hulk has no HF in this thread. Yeah, unless we're using Simon that can't project energy, Hulk loses.

This is a all out punch from Sentry... GL blasting him isn't doing a thang.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh016.jpg

Mindset
Family Man Hulk vs Simon, who wins?

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
carver hurts more than he helps (pause)

Ill leave it to you Psycho.

carver9
Family Man Hulk vs Simon, who wins?

Lol... ok, now I see what you are talking about Psycho.

I am leaving it to you.

psycho gundam
you have to clean up your own messes

SuperiorTech
Ummm, I already gave you proof. WWH ampes off of his rage during the WWH arc... WWH amps while fighting Rulk (which lead to Rulk being unable to absorb all of WWH's power)... he amps while fighting Sakaar... after this, he loose complete control of his power and this is when he turns into the family man and need assistance to increase his rage when in the past he had no problems doing this.

No you didn't there was no power down in that issue at the end Hulk was still pissed off and beating the hell out of Skaar until he realize he was just like his father changed to banner and gave him a hug.I didn't know showing you son kindness away a power down.Your acting like just because Hulk show some kind of emotion other than rage that it means he has gone soft.

Now to your second point Hulk started having these problems after his beatdown by Zeus he nearly died he had trouble healing, getting mad I even believed his strength was diminished looking at his performance in the savage land. His weakened state pretty much became a plot point they made references to the beat down he took from Zeus in the same comic he had trouble getting mad.

carver9
No you didn't there was no power down in that issue at the end Hulk was still pissed off and beating the hell out of Skaar until he realize he was just like his father changed to banner and gave him a hug.I didn't know showing you son kindness away a power down.Your acting like just because Hulk show some kind of emotion other than rage that it means he has gone soft.

Now to your second point Hulk started having these problems after his beatdown by Zeus he nearly died he had trouble healing, getting mad I even believed his strength was diminished looking at his performance in the savage land. His weakened state pretty much became a plot point they made references to the beat down he took from Zeus in the same comic he had trouble getting mad.

I said that Hulk was at his true PL when fighting Skaar and I also said that he was at his true PL when fighting Zeus AND I also said that Zeus is above Hulk. Hulk was trying to talk to Zeus, reason with him before the fight but even then, I still think he was at his true PL. Hulk currently isn't at this level anymore and that's my point.

You didn't see me say that Hulk wasn't at his PL when fighting Zeus... reread my posts.

Lol... you are trying to catch me superior... I already gave you your props on this discussion yesterday.

SuperiorTech
I said that Hulk was at his true PL when fighting Skaar and I also said that he was at his true PL when fighting Zeus AND I also said that Zeus is above Hulk. Hulk was trying to talk to Zeus, reason with him before the fight but even then, I still think he was at his true PL. Hulk currently isn't at this level anymore and that's my point.

You didn't see me say that Hulk wasn't at his PL when fighting Zeus... reread my posts.

Lol... you are trying to catch me superior... I already gave you your props on this discussion yesterday.

Hey man just sticking up for my boy Zeus he never got this kinda limelight till he ran into Hulk gotta give jade jaws credit for that anyway gonna get some sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.