Drake vs Nomak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Drake(Blade: Trinity)

vs

Nomak

Fight takes place where Nomak fought Blade. Drake can change
back and forth as he pleases. He also has his sword for this
match. Who wins?

Darth Martin
Drake.

Nomak was slightly stronger than Blade. Blade wasn't even a threat to Drake in his demonic form.

marwash22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Drake.

Nomak was slightly stronger than Blade. Blade wasn't even a threat to Drake in his demonic form. /thread.

0mega Spawn
nomak eats him
/thread

KingD19
I think you meant that the other way around OS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
nomak eats him
/thread Drake would slaughter him.

0mega Spawn
nomak was built to kill vampires no expression

you saw how fast one of his subordinates turned that pack member
all he would need to do is get close.

not to mention he was stomping the shit out of blade most of their last fight.

the ninjak
Nomak win't get a bite on Drake.
And don't let my sig make you think I'm biased. That movie sucked balls.

Drake had the sunlight advantage too.

This may have been a more interesting fight if Nomak had prep to live in the sewers and make as many children as he can before Drake hunts him down. Drake found the NightStalkers with ease.

marwash22
nomak was built to kill vampires no expression drake is the original. no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by marwash22
drake is the original. no expression

I got one too:

Drake is a legitimate bullet dodger. no expression

marwash22
what are you getting at?

the ninjak
Nice Sig Marwash.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I got one too:

Drake is a legitimate bullet dodger. no expression yes

marwash22
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nice Sig Marwash. thanks dude.

0mega Spawn
drake is the original. no expression still a vampire
he just had different abilities.

nomak is legitimate bullet tanker no expression

why not no expression

Rogue Jedi
Oh man.

0mega Spawn
oh man is right

Robtard
OS has a point, if Blade was able to land hits on Drake, why can't Nomak?

0mega Spawn
its funny that drake died from a vampire killing poison
just as he will here once nomak bites him only its a toxin

Robtard
its funny that drake died from a vampire killing poison
just as he will here once nomak bites him

That poison was specifically engineered.

Not sure why Drake would die from a bite from Nomak; it'd likely turn him though, making Drake Nomak's *****.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
OS has a point, if Blade was able to land hits on Drake, why can't Nomak? Actually I was referring to comparing bullet tanking to bullet dodging.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Actually I was referring to comparing bullet tanking to bullet dodging.

Ah, that was nonsense.

0mega Spawn
drake would need to dodge a bullet to avoid the damage
nomak would just stand there seeing as he can heal

Rogue Jedi
Ah, that was nonsense. Which part?

0mega Spawn
That poison was specifically engineered.

Not sure why Drake would die from a bite from Nomak; it'd likely turn him though, making Drake Nomak's *****. did i say the poison wasn't engineered?

he turns then has his head torn off

Robtard
Which part?

The bullet dodging and tanking comparison.

Robtard
did i say the poison wasn't engineered?

he turns then has his head torn off

You implied that Nomak's bite would have the same affect as that engineered drug.

Possible.

NemeBro
drake would need to dodge a bullet to avoid the damage
nomak would just stand there seeing as he can heal Are you under the impression Drake is unable to heal from a bullet wound?

Some random vampire in the first movie healed from having his hand cut off. no expression

Blade could physically contend with Nomak, as he could with Drake. But when Drake transformed, Blade stood nothing vaguely resembling a chance, his blows literally could not hurt him. Then there is the fact that with a body slam, while in base, he caused a small crater using Blade's body. Drake is much stronger and faster than Nomak.

As for Nomak's bite, I highly, highly doubt it will work on Dracula. It worked on "normal" vampires, Drake was stated to be the original, and possessing none of their weaknesses, I would assume the bite of Nomak counts towards this.

Rogue Jedi
You Nomak supporters are arguing entirely the wrong way.

Rogue Jedi
Question: Nomak, Drake, the Reapers and the little puppy all had one thing in common, their mouths opened like a Predator. Sup with that?

NemeBro
I am guessing Nomak and the other Reapers were enhanced to the point where they became closer to the original vampire, Drake.

Why couldn't the movie just call him Dracula throughout the movie? Just saying, kinda bothers me.

Rogue Jedi
But how does that explain the dog?

NemeBro
......... It was a Reaper dog?

Dracula bit it?

Rogue Jedi
Well, as I said, the Nomak crowd is arguing for him the wrong way. They need to counter "Drake is the original, the source", with "Nomak is a completely different species of vampire."

The difference in him and other vampires in the Blade movies is incredible.

NemeBro
And the difference between Drake and the other vampires is incredible.

Dracula could shapeshift to an extent, was much stronger, had none of their weaknesses, and had an even stronger form that was kinda like Nomak's, only much more powerful.

marwash22
Nomak dies. i thought this was decided already. sneer

0mega Spawn
You implied that Nomak's bite would have the same affect as that engineered drug.

Possible. drake being killed after being bit was my point geez

don't be so overly analytical

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Blade could physically contend with Nomak, as he could with Drake. But when Drake transformed, Blade stood nothing vaguely resembling a chance, his blows literally could not hurt him. Then there is the fact that with a body slam, while in base, he caused a small crater using Blade's body. Drake is much stronger and faster than Nomak.

As for Nomak's bite, I highly, highly doubt it will work on Dracula. It worked on "normal" vampires, Drake was stated to be the original, and possessing none of their weaknesses, I would assume the bite of Nomak counts towards this. much stronger? i wouldn't say that
he is but not by much seeing how nomak was tossing blade around like a ragdoll. nomak blows wouldn't need to hurt drake because his bite remember

nomaks bite could & probably would work
seeing as nomaks toxin was developed & is not among vampires natural weaknesses.
just like the poison that killed drake

Rogue Jedi
Well, way I see it, Blade had the shit kicked outta him by Nomak and Drake. Difference is, Drake had armor and a sword. Nomak was unarmed.

marwash22
seeing as nomaks toxin was developed & is not among vampires natural weaknesses.
just like the poison that killed drake baseless assertion.

0mega Spawn
I am guessing Nomak and the other Reapers were enhanced to the point where they became closer to the original vampire, Drake.

Why couldn't the movie just call him Dracula throughout the movie? Just saying, kinda bothers me. im glad they didn't do that

they shouldn't have even called him drake since its reminds you of dracula.

dracula has far more powers than drake.
& dracula would be taller & better dressed.

0mega Spawn
baseless assertion. how?
nomak was built to kill vampires.
drake is a vampire.
drake also has never came across nomaks toxin

Rogue Jedi
how?
nomak was built to kill vampires.
drake is a vampire.
drake also has never came across nomaks toxin When two of Blade's teammates were bit by reapers, they simply turned into reapers.

NemeBro
much stronger? i wouldn't say that
he is but not by much seeing how nomak was tossing blade around like a ragdoll. nomak blows wouldn't need to hurt drake because his bite remember

just like the poison that killed drake No, MUCH stronger. In fact, Drake at base is considerably stronger than Nomak is. Crater body-slam ftw. Drake easily overpowered Blade and did that.

Even assuming the bite would work, which I doubt since the movies clearly intended Drake to be above all other vampires in the movies, Nomak is too slow and weak for it too matter. Drake would cut his head off and carry it into the sun.

0mega Spawn
g

marwash22
When two of Blade's teammates were bit by reapers, they simply turned into reapers. lol. this guy.

1. no proof that Nomak's bite would effect Drake seeing as Drake has none of the weaknesses regular vamps have.

2. based on what we do know about reapers biting normals vamps, Nomak biting and turning Drake into a reaper would be the last thing he would want to do 'cause it would only give Drake more power.

the way i see it is that Nomak is an incomplete version of Drake... the mouth thing is why i think this. In any event, Nomak wouldn't even get the chance to bite Drake, he'd get merc'd before it happens.

0mega Spawn
When two of Blade's teammates were bit by reapers, they simply turned into reapers. umm i know?

Rogue Jedi
No, MUCH stronger. In fact, Drake at base is considerably stronger than Nomak is. Crater body-slam ftw. Drake easily overpowered Blade and did that.

Even assuming the bite would work, which I doubt since the movies clearly intended Drake to be above all other vampires in the movies, Nomak is too slow and weak for it too matter. Drake would cut his head off and carry it into the sun. Well, even if Nomak's bite turned Drake, it takes time. The first vampire bit in the club fight took a while to turn into a reaper, and the vampire with the hammer even longer.

0mega Spawn
No, MUCH stronger. In fact, Drake at base is considerably stronger than Nomak is. Crater body-slam ftw. Drake easily overpowered Blade and did that.

Even assuming the bite would work, which I doubt since the movies clearly intended Drake to be above all other vampires in the movies, Nomak is too slow and weak for it too matter. Drake would cut his head off and carry it into the sun. you're not listening...

nomaks toxin isnt a weakness to vampires.
it was made specifically for vampires
its not something that is found naturally
garlic
silver
sunlight

Rogue Jedi
umm i know? What exactly is your argument regarding the toxin?

0mega Spawn
What exactly is your argument regarding the toxin? it turns vampires quickly

0mega Spawn
again wrong.
reapers have insatiable hunger for vampire blood
reapers body was even show to react to vampire blood after death

hell they didn't even appear to be capable to think for themselves
after turning all he would know is vampire blood and his master nomak

marwash22
again wrong.
reapers have insatiable hunger for vampire blood
reapers body was even show to react to vampire blood after death

hell they didn't even appear to be capable to think for themselves
after turning all he would know is vampire blood and his master nomak Originally posted by marwash22
baseless assertion.

Rogue Jedi
it turns vampires quickly

Depends on the intensity and how long the vampire is bitten.

0mega Spawn
wtf how is that a baseless assertion?

thats what was shown in the movie clown

marwash22
wtf how is that a baseless assertion?

thats what was shown in the movie clown I'm the clown? You're making shit up, and I'm the clown?

it's a baseless assertion 'cause you're applying what happened to vampires in Blade II as a statement of fact about what would happen to a vampire from Blade Trinity... a vampire who was explicitly stated to be VERY DIFFERENT from anything we saw previously.

You have absolutely no proof that Nomak's toxin will work on Drake... you're talking out of your ass.

Rogue Jedi
I seriously doubt that Drake, once turned reaper, would resort to calling Nomak master.

Rogue Jedi

You have absolutely no proof that Nomak's toxin will work on Drake... you're talking out of your ass. I don't see why it wouldn't work on Drake, but it would take time, and even IF it worked instantly, is it being argued that Drake would submit to Nomak as his master?

0mega Spawn
I'm the clown? You're making shit up, and I'm the clown?

it's a baseless assertion 'cause you're applying what happened to vampires in Blade II as a statement of fact about what would happen to a vampire from Blade Trinity... a vampire who was explicitly stated to be VERY DIFFERENT from anything we saw previously.

You have absolutely no proof that Nomak's toxin will work on Drake... you're talking out of your ass. & you have no fukkin proof it wouldn't.

drakes immunity to other natural vampire weaknesses don't mean shyt if nomaks toxin is bio engineered for vampires period
drake has never came across it

clown

Rogue Jedi
haermm Ah, days of our lives.

marwash22
& you have no fukkin proof it wouldn't.

drakes immunity to other natural vampire weaknesses don't mean shyt if nomaks toxin is bio engineered for vampires period
drake has never came across it

clown http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/BlackFrancine/True%20Blood%20Gifs/Pameyeroll.gif

0mega Spawn
isn't that the truth laughing out loud

dadudemon
nomak is legitimate bullet tanker no expression

How can you reply to me if you've blocked me?

BTW, I so called that, days ago:

Originally posted by dadudemon
I genuinely doubt that you've actually blocked me...

And, clearly, being able to dodge bullets is a huge feat, far and above, just standing there and tanking them especially when both combatants can tanks bullets.

NemeBro
you're not listening...

nomaks toxin isnt a weakness to vampires.
it was made specifically for vampires
its not something that is found naturally
garlic
silver
sunlight Stop grasping that one straw.

Address the fact that Drake at base can physically make Nomak his nancy *****, not even taking into account his transformation.

KingD19
Also, trying to use Nomak's bite is really for nothing.

He was designed specifically for present day vampires. Vampires who only share two things in common with Drake and that is the fact that they drink blood and are more powerful than humans.

Drake on the other hand has no weaknesses save for a bio-engineered virus made specifically to combat him. He's at least 2-5 times stronger than the strongest vamp, etc... Vampires are basically a watered down sub-species of Drake.

Saying that bite would work on someone so radically different is like saying a disease designed specifically for Orca Whales, will work on a Blue Whale.

NemeBro
Orcas kill blue whales. estahuh

But no, your logic is basically mean. You just used fancier wording.

KingD19
Orcas kill blue whales. estahuh

But no, your logic is basically mean. You just used fancier wording.

I know what Orcas can do...I'm 1/18th Orca on my fathers side. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I wasn't trying to be mean, but I was trying to be fancy.

0mega Spawn
king did you just really say drake is not a vampire?
you're thinking of it the wrong way
hes the first vampire no natural weaknesses
examples garlic, silver, light,
his ending proves engineered agents can kill him

you guys seem to think nomaks toxin isnt engineered & that nomak wasn't born in a lab.

his toxin mutates vampires and drake is a vampire just a stronger one.

also there was no point in the movie where it said his toxin was only for present day vampires & they didn't even go into the nature of the toxin

so if anything you should be saying why we don't know if it'll work

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
I know what Orcas can do...I'm 1/18th Orca on my fathers side. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I wasn't trying to be mean, but I was trying to be fancy. I meant to say mine.

Mean? What the ****.

marwash22
so, except for Spawn, we're all in agreement? excellent

0mega Spawn
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi

you guys seem to think nomaks toxin isnt engineered & that nomak wasn't born in a lab.

his toxin mutates vampires and drake is a vampire just a stronger one.

Remember the 2 blood pack members the reapers bit? The first one took 20 minutes or so to turn. He was bit with a long intense bite. The second, he took a day or so, he was bit only for a few seconds.

So, even if the toxin turned Drake, the fight will be long over by the time he turns.

Get it?

0mega Spawn
and before that scene he was unconscious then was shown to shaking uncontrollably

as opposed to the guy that got bit for a second.

Rogue Jedi
and before that scene he was unconscious then was shown to shaking uncontrollably

as opposed to the guy that got bit for a second.

First Blood pack member was almost drained, he turned after 15ish minutes. He was unconscious because he was like drained and stuff.

Second one lasted a day after being bit for a few seconds.

0mega Spawn
look at the beginning.
nomak bit the vampire woman she went unconscious immediately.

Robtard
Still though, Drake is a far different vampire than the common vampires.

The Reaper Virus was engineered using Damaskino's blood, as he's one of the oldest(or is the eldest) vampires and for the lack of a better word, more 'pure' vampire compared to the rest. Drake is the purest form of vampire and why he's so different in powers and abilities.

Could the Reaper Virus change Drake? No way to know for certain, but if that's the only reason you're saying Nomak would win, then he doesn't in a fight. Drake has every advantage over him.

0mega Spawn
well ye Drake is stronger but nomak can only be killed by piercing through the side of his heart.

the only question is does drake know this & does he have the precision to do it

also the crater Drake made with Blade was bad flooring happy

Robtard
Drake is exceptional stronger than Nomak, he could possibly rip off his head or cut it off. Could also probably hold him in a head-lock until the sun comes out/take him into the sun.

0mega Spawn
why exceptionally?
other that that crater slam he was not much stronger than nomak.

hell i could say how you see grates & wires sticking out of the floor during that scene letting you know it wasn't solid.
the radius of the crater could be explained as the tiles push together alone.

so the toxin is out of the question? erm

Robtard
The crater would have required a massive level of strength and speed. But Drake being the pure vampire would be stronger, likely.

As I said, I don't know, it might work; it might not. Reaper Virus was designed to work on far lesser vampires and derived from a lesser vampire than Drake is. Drake's like a primordial wolf and the common vampires are like chihuahuas, and that's still downplaying it.

0mega Spawn
what scene did they say it was designed only for lesser vampires?

Robtard
what scene did they say it was designed only for lesser vampires?

Really, dude? It was designed to transform the vampires in the film, the lesser ones in comparison to Drake.

Drake is far different, it was said in the film "He was born perfect."

0mega Spawn
maybe you need to watch the movie again
the older vampire said he was trying to create the perfect vampire race. & that nomak was a failure.

nomak could mutate vampires period

Robtard
maybe you need to watch the movie again
the older vampire said he was trying to create the perfect vampire race. & that nomak was a failure.

nomak could mutate vampires period

Domaskinos was trying to create a vampire race out of the common race that lacked the vampire weaknesses to sunlight, silver and garlic, as Blade is. Why he wanted to dissect Blade at the end, to unlock the 'day walker' gene per se.

Nomak could mutate common vampires that are far different to Drake. Can common vampires walk in the sun? Are common vampires covered with the transforming scales that Drake has(or whatever they said his skin was)? Can common vampires transform themselves into the "pure" vampire demonic form? So it's a toss up.

Could Blade have been affected by the Reaper Virus?

0mega Spawn
he was trying to CREATE not destroy flaws or lessers.
is your argument just nomak cant transform drake into a reaper because hes perfect?

nomak wasn't built to cleanse lessers vampires
he was built with the perfect vampire in mind.
if he bit drake and it worked he would mutate into a reaper. i think you're thinking that he wouldn't because drake has traits of a reaper & more?

dadudemon
The crater would have required a massive level of strength and speed.

Absolute truth, right here.

Unlike my marble counter-top blunder (because I thought it was much thicker than it actually was), I can say for sure that making a crater like that in concrete requires some absurd strength. It also speaks to how durable Blade really is. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that due to Blade's durability level...he shouldn't be able to be taken down by anyone that isn't considerably strong. A regular human would splatter.

relentless1
Ok, so heres how I see it: Nomak was a failed experiment to create the perfect vampire...Drake was their final goal, not Blade. from the first Blade movie they were trying to recreate Drake, this is evident in the way the Reaper mouth opens just like Drake in demon form, also evidenced in how Nomak was resistant to garlic and silver as well as EDTA. Seeing as how Nomak was able to resist being blown up by a human made substance like EDTA and he was only halfway there; it stands to reason that Drake would be able to fight off the reaper infection if it is in fact a new virus introduced into the vampires body which I don't believe it is. Considering all that and also looking at the fights they both had with Blade, Nomak beat him down but Drake was way out of Blades league when he turned into his demon form. All this tells me that Drake would destroy Nomak regardless of if he was able to bite him or not.

Estacado
Drake changes into his beast form and shitstomps Nomak.

Kotor3
Originally posted by relentless1
Ok, so heres how I see it: Nomak was a failed experiment to create the perfect vampire...Drake was their final goal, not Blade. from the first Blade movie they were trying to recreate Drake, this is evident in the way the Reaper mouth opens just like Drake in demon form, also evidenced in how Nomak was resistant to garlic and silver as well as EDTA. Seeing as how Nomak was able to resist being blown up by a human made substance like EDTA and he was only halfway there; it stands to reason that Drake would be able to fight off the reaper infection if it is in fact a new virus introduced into the vampires body which I don't believe it is. Considering all that and also looking at the fights they both had with Blade, Nomak beat him down but Drake was way out of Blades league when he turned into his demon form. All this tells me that Drake would destroy Nomak regardless of if he was able to bite him or not. thumb up

quanchi112
Drake wins.

King Ghidorah
Drake lets Nomak have a taste of his own medicine by going demon form and splattering him.

Time Immemorial
Drake roflstomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.