Jubilee & Wolverine vs Gambit & X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
Forum rules
Current versions of each character
how does this go?

Q99
Ah, inspired by the latest X-23 I see smile

I lean to Gambit and X-23 personally.

SasuOna
Me too
Gambit did pretty good against Daken so I think he could probably take out Wolverine the same way.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine takes out Gambit in a handful of panels like he did in Messiah Complex, Laura takes out Vamp Jubs, and then Wolverine and Laura go mono a mono, and Wolverine takes her down.

Hyperion Prime
Man I hate Gambit more than Wolverine. I curse the day he was introduced back in the 80s. I wish you has x-23 and Jubilee on the same team. I love those two.

Anyway Wolverine and Jubilee win.

-Pr-
Team 1, imo.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Man I hate Gambit more than Wolverine. I curse the day he was introduced back in the 80s. I wish you has x-23 and Jubilee on the same team. I love those two.

Anyway Wolverine and Jubilee win. Gambit >>>Jubilee any day

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
Gambit >>>Jubilee any day

Woman hater sad

chomperx9
Woman hater sad WW>>>any X-men member, except Jean. Happy now ?

Crap watch, this turn into a WW vs Jean bait thread now. My bad

Hyperion Prime
WW>>>any X-men member. except Jean.

LOL I hates me some Wonder Woman and her bag of tricks. Well I at least hate her on KMC. Her and her lasso and bracers and axe and hermes boots and Tampon of athena!!!!

srankmissingnin
Gambit >>>Jubilee any day

Vamp Jubs does have some legit super speed. She was keeping up with Pixie's teleporting, with just her run speed. It's conceivable she could blitz the Cajun with with her speed and vamp strength.

Q99
LOL I hates me some Wonder Woman and her bag of tricks. Well I at least hate her on KMC. Her and her lasso and bracers and axe and hermes boots and Tampon of athena!!!!

Godly characters get gear like Kryptonians get innate powers.

It's true for Thor, it's true for Wondy.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Godly characters get gear like Kryptonians get innate powers.

It's true for Thor, it's true for Wondy.

Will You quit appearing everytime I mention Wonder Woman. Are you following me? I mean she is not even in the thread title. How do you even know I mention her????

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/stalking.png

Simbon
Jubilee soloes.

Mindset
Lmao

Simbon
Originally posted by Mindset
Lmao

She's got breasts and vampire abilities now... that's two whole power-ups.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine already smacked around Vamp Jubilee. X-23 should be able to take her.

-Pr-
WW>>>any X-men member, except Jean. Happy now ?

Read more X-Men.

Mindset
Jean is one of the worst X-men imo.

chomperx9
LOL I hates me some Wonder Woman and her bag of tricks. Well I at least hate her on KMC. Her and her lasso and bracers and axe and hermes boots and Tampon of athena!!!! since Bruce Wayne came back, she no longer wears athena

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Read more X-Men. Let me guess, she doesnt beat cyclops, right ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Let me guess, she doesnt beat cyclops, right ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

facepalm

Q99
Will You quit appearing everytime I mention Wonder Woman. Are you following me? I mean she is not even in the thread title. How do you even know I mention her????

I was here first smile You stop following me just to talk nonsense about Diana (or any other character too, but that'd be a start).

SasuOna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine takes out Gambit in a handful of panels like he did in Messiah Complex, Laura takes out Vamp Jubs, and then Wolverine and Laura go mono a mono, and Wolverine takes her down.

I hope your not inferring that Gambit was fighting seriously in Messiah Complex? It was common knowledge that he was going easy on everyone and even said he wanted Wolverine to be able to track him. Still Wolverine could beat Gambit in a 1 on 1 fight.

Also X-23 has already taken down Wolverine and Daken. So I'm curious how your coming to the conclusion that he'd be able to beat her.

Uriel005
classic jubilee was much better than Gambit post Sinister tampering. Classic Gambit without restrictions on detonations was about= to her though his need to touch what he was detonating would make me side with Jubilee slightly in terms of practicality. However I think Gambits experience would have won the day.

This matchup I see X-23 tooling Jubilee as Gambit brings down a rain of explosions from a distance on wolverine and Jubilee and once the pair are KO'd has X-23 join him as he has his way with vamp jubilee.

SasuOna
Gambit doesn't have restrictions on what he can make explode now. He can just touch some one and make them explode. Thats what he did to Daken
s arm.

Uriel005
Originally posted by SasuOna
Gambit doesn't have restrictions on what he can make explode now. He can just touch some one and make them explode. Thats what he did to Daken
s arm. when did he lose limitations on exploding things. Does he still have size limitation!!!

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
I was here first smile You stop following me just to talk nonsense about Diana (or any other character too, but that'd be a start).

I'll trash Wonder Woman when ever I feel like it. I'll put it in every thread. (even though I don't) She is worthless without her 1001 weapons. If you don't like what I post don't quote me. I didn't even know you were in this thread, because i don't pay attention to you unless you quote me.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/e175fff3c8084aac77a11d30007d34f91223638226_full.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.