Star Trek Resort Opening 2014

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/187780/%5BMovies%5D-Star-Trek-Resort-to-Open-in-2014.htm

Kinneary
I was too young to go to the Vegas experience. This one? I'll take a whole damn week off. It'll be interesting to see how it goes and what the theme encompasses, seeing as we're post-Wrap Up sale.

jaden101
I'd go.

the ninjak
Originally posted by jaden101
I'd go.

Me too!

-Pr-
Same here.

Robtard
Klingon sex, count me in.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
Klingon sex, count me in.

Still one of my favourite ST moments...When Riker is serving on board the Klingon ship and he's asked about the 2 Klingon women and he says "1...or both?"...

-Pr-
Something tells me there's a couple of little Rikers running around on Qo'nos.

BruceSkywalker
i will be there

the ninjak
KMC Roadtrip 2014!
FCARADb9asE

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Still one of my favourite ST moments...When Riker is serving on board the Klingon ship and he's asked about the 2 Klingon women and he says "1...or both?"...

Riker's a mack.

Another one is when Riker was granted the powers of a Q and he tries to coerce the crew with gifts. When he creates a Klingon-wench for Worf but the wench attacks Tasha so Worf steps in and b!tch-slaps her and Dianna(I think) exclaims "this is sex?" and Worf says "yes."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.