Sasuke uchiha vs whitebeard pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
whitebeard pirates get schooled on sasuke's abilities by madara uchiha, and he spills the beans.

sasuke knows nothing about the pirates

- sasuke as last seen in the manga

NemeBro
.......... Uh, are you serious?

Marco can solo. Jozu can solo. Ace can solo. Whitebeard can DEFINITELY solo.

Q99
Yea, they're strong enough to burst through Susano'o so it's not like he can last against the,

He does have genjutsu, but the only one strong enough to take someone out, Tsukuyomi, is one target (that they know to avoid), and he can't do what Itachi and Madara can and turn someone against their allies, or similarly amaterasu could eventually take one out but is likewise single-target. So two Whitebeards of note is a sure win (and you don't even need Marco or Ace, I mean like any two commanders period, even the ones without broken devilfruit), and one has quite a solid chance of soloing like Nemebro said.

*All* the Whitebeards? This is a horrible horrible stomp and he'll stand almost no chance of looking one in the eye.

psycho gundam
it was strawhats at first as you can guess from the edit. consider it the strawhat pirates then

luffy, robin, zoro, chopper, sanji, frankie, nami, and usopp

Bentley
Zoro likely solos.

NemeBro
Any of the Monster Trio solo, Robin solos, Franky solos, not willing to talk about the others.

psycho gundam
wow, i need to catch up on one piece then

i got up to the cp9 stuff, then skipped to the marineford part cause of whitebeard, what the shit did i miss?

Q99
You did miss a time skip in which they all got powerups, but even with that, I disagree with their assessments. Sasuke throws up Susano'o and he's pretty good. He's faster than the slower Strawhats. Amaterasu is something almost all of them have to avoid. They'd all have to fight semi-blind since one eye contact can win it for him. Only Luffy and his Haki is really suited to going it blind.

NemeBro
Sasuke cannot actually hurt Franky. Even before the timeskip he took an explosion with only superficial damage the likes of which Sasuke cannot replicate, and Amaterasu is highly overrated.

Luffy can punch his head off the very moment the fight begins. Really, that stands for Zoro and Sanji too, only replace punch with cut and kick respectively.

Susano'o is completely useless against Robin, who can bypass the defense completely, and crush him from inside it.

Also, to be honest, Susano'o needs to stop having a No-Limits Fallacy thrown around. The Raikage broke one of its ribs. The Monster Trio and Franky will tear through it.

Although, I cannot tell if you are saying Sasuke would beat the team, or just individual members, before I continue, which is it?

wakkawakkawakka
Shame Sasuke can't use kirin. Otherwise he'd be able to take out mostly everyone except Luffy in one attack.

Yeah...this is a stomp in the OP character's favor unless he gets them in a genjutsu.

Nemebro: I'm not sure how the Complete Susanoo would deal with OP characters hitting it. Then again only the Yata Mirror is impenitrable so it is possible for them to get through it.

Amateratsu is Sasuke's best bet IMO since it can burn through anything and can't be put out.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sasuke cannot actually hurt Franky. Even before the timeskip he took an explosion with only superficial damage the likes of which Sasuke cannot replicate, and Amaterasu is highly overrated.

Amaterasu still burns anything and can't be put out. A primary amaterasu hit should engulf Franky completely, and then it's only a short matter of time (secondary amaterasu- that is, touching something that's already lit, is a lot slower and doesn't spread and cover stuff, making it less dangerous, but when something's first hit it's pretty dangerous).

Also attacking weak points with a chidori based attack should allow him to cause damage just fine.

Sasuke's kinda fast too, and has sharingan precog. I don't think he'd just get blitzed like that.

Emit an electric current, stunning the arms.

Individual members, the whole team is too much, no doubt smile

The only thing that makes it hard for him to use Kirin is setup time.

Hm... also, Nami'd be able to tell precisely what he was up to.

Coco292
Originally posted by Q99

Sasuke's kinda fast too, and has sharingan precog. I don't think he'd just get blitzed like that.

To think Sasuke is anywhere near Luffy Zoro or Sanji's speed is laughable they knock his head off individually

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.