PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Nihilist
Team 1 stomps and Gladiator is way out of his league here.

Uriel005
umm... is this serious...

Really I'm not sure and I really hope it isn't because the facepalm montage I'd experience really isn't worth it to me.

Prep-Man
Captain Marvel can do it himself.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Captain Marvel can do it himself. yeah... either of team 1 could no

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005
umm... is this serious...

Really I'm not sure and I really hope it isn't because the facepalm montage I'd experience really isn't worth it to me.

Glads higher end feats are PC level.

And Supreme is pretty uber.. Check out the Gladiator respect thread, where the two fight and threaten to decimate planets, causing Glads to figure out a way to stop the fight before it goes that far..

Prep-Man
Is this true invulnerable Cap? If so, Gladiator nor Supreme would do anything to him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
Glads higher end feats are PC level.

And Supreme is pretty uber.. Check out the Gladiator respect thread, where the two fight and threaten to decimate planets, causing Glads to figure out a way to stop the fight before it goes that far.. Glads higher end stuff is still only mid PC level. High end Supes or Marvel still brushes the pair off the pair of team two at their best.

Prep-Man
Marvel was hurling planets across the universe. Repeatably took blows from PC Black Adam and laughed at them like they were nothing. Gladiator has zero chance against that.

Lord Feron
Glads is good but not high end PC good.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Glads higher end stuff is still only mid PC level. High end Supes or Marvel still brushes the pair off the pair of team two at their best.

This...

I'm a fan of Glads and I know that his punches wouldn't even be able to do any type of damage to these beings. Supreme is powerful as well but he is also out of his league here.

Terrible match-up. Supes or Cap solos.

cdtm
So what if this was 80's Superman/Captain Marvel?

A better fight?

carver9

A better fight?

No... then Glads and his team stomps.

cdtm
Stomps?

80's Superman and Cap still has some pretty uber feats, don't they? For example, that's the era when Superman chased after Supergirl, and Spectre had to stop him because he was traveling so fast, he would've broken every barrier in existence.

JakeTheBank
Pre-Crisis or Mainstream Superman and Cap win.

lawest9
Stomps?

80's Superman and Cap still has some pretty uber feats, don't they? For example, that's the era when Superman chased after Supergirl, and Spectre had to stop him because he was traveling so fast, he would've broken every barrier in existence. I remember that, And that was still PC Supes, I believe Carver was thinking more of POST crisis supes and Cap.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
This...

I'm a fan of Glads and I know that his punches wouldn't even be able to do any type of damage to these beings. Supreme is powerful as well but he is also out of his league here.

Terrible match-up. Supes or Cap solos. I noticed before you admitted it for some time now that you're a fan of Glads, What do you think of the fight between Glads and Hulk some years ago in a Hulk annual if I'm not mistaken?

Was it well written, Or did they make Glads look like a joke?

Uriel005
Originally posted by lawest9
I noticed before you admitted it for some time now that you're a fan of Glads, What do you think of the fight between Glads and Hulk some years ago in a Hulk annual if I'm not mistaken?

Was it well written, Or did they make Glads look like a joke? If it took Glads anything more than 4 panels up until about 5-6 years ago it's a low showing IMO.

Omega Vision
T1 stomps

leonidas
funny thing is, pc supes would have a chance of LOSING too. purely inconsistent and plot-based powers allow for high AND low end showings.

Tazer
Yo.

A better fight?

Originally posted by lawest9
I remember that, And that was still PC Supes, I believe Carver was thinking more of POST crisis supes and Cap.

no, cuz CoIE took place in the mid 80s; U really should specify pre- or post-CoIE (or, to get real technical w/Supes: pre- or post-Man of Steel, as his stories/performance didnt change right after CoIE until *that* reboot took place) .........

Tazer

Uriel005
Originally posted by leonidas
funny thing is, pc supes would have a chance of LOSING too. purely inconsistent and plot-based powers allow for high AND low end showings. Yeah but on forum I at least try and think people are ignoring the ridiculous derp moments that are just ridiculously OOC. I mean bad writing is bad writing. Personally I think characters like DS are far underpowered including Glads, Supes, and the Shazam bros as well as several other top tiers in both companies. I can understand the nerfing for the sake of making threats viable against them to make sure that they don't simply solve all the universes problems, but being who they are, they are supposed to be head and shoulders above their peers, representing the absolute best that heroes and villains have to offer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.