What happens when Ghost Rider's Penance Stare is used against these characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
What happens when Ghost Rider's Penance Stare is used against these characters?

johnny blaze. ghost rider manages to deliver a super focused PS to these characters. what happens??

1. superboy prime
2. hal jordan
3. Odin
4. sentry/void
5. wonder woman
6. magneto
7. iron man
8. doctor doom
9. parallax-kyle
10. red hulk

Aakla
I Don't think it would effect Doom at all, since Doom truly thinks that's what good for Doom is good for the world.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Aakla
I Don't think it would effect Doom at all, since Doom truly thinks that's what good for Doom is good for the world. And? The PS let's the person feel all the pain and suffering that it caused to its victims.

Not 100% sure about Parallax and Odin but everyone else definately falls.

Q99
Hm, Parallax/Kyle is the interesting one. Kyle's a pretty good guy who doesn't tend to cause much pain, but Parallax is the opposite. Since Parallax is in the drivers seat, it might be blasted hard while Kyle's more or less fine.

Originally posted by Aakla
I Don't think it would effect Doom at all, since Doom truly thinks that's what good for Doom is good for the world.

That's no defense.

Lord Feron
Not sure about Odin...

Parrallax might get ****ed but kyle idk... Maybe it might even separate the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.