Rank them in strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
In no particular order.

Cap(Steve)
Wolverine
Deathstroke
Midnighter

Daredevil1
Who should be at the top of the heap no questions asked?

celeyhyga17
Stroke

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Stroke by handbook or by on panel stuff. Caps no joke in terms of the strength department as he is the strongest "peak" human I've ever seen. What with the way he contends with top tier bricks with or without his shield in a straight fist fight.... Yeah Cap needs a cap force to explain the bullshit that he does or something because it's either that or the definition of peak human needs to be placed somewhere near or above high herald.

Omega Vision
IMO barring PIS incidents (which all these guys have) they're all pretty close.

Midnighter>=Wolverine>=Deathstroke>=Cap

juggernaut74
Stroke
Midnighter
Cap
Wolverine

Daredevil1
Yeah this is kind of hard.

Mid
Logan
Cap
Stroke

Probably Mid/Logan I could see it changing. But its very close and very hard to gauge.

Mindset
Too close to even matter.

Philosophía
Midnighter
Deathstroke
Cap
Wolverine

Daredevil1
The reason I put Deathstroke last is because he really lacks something solid in comparison to Cap and Logan strength feats. And his consistency in strength feats as well.

ankur29
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Captain America
midnighter

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Daredevil1
The reason I put Deathstroke last is because he really lacks something solid in comparison to Cap and Logan strength feats. And his consistency in strength feats as well.
I think the ease with which he's overpowered Batman and Nightwing in the past speaks to him having above Peak Human strength.

Hell, even when he was weaker than normal from his serum fizzling out he put Nightwing down with just a few blows.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think the ease with which he's overpowered Batman and Nightwing in the past speaks to him having above Peak Human strength.

Hell, even when he was weaker than normal from his serum fizzling out he put Nightwing down with just a few blows.

Steve has overpowered guys like Daredevil and Punisher. Putting Nightwing down with a just a few blows? And? Batman put down Slade with one hit as well?

This is more dealing with strength and strength feats. Its no secret that he's stronger then Batman and Dick.

Just like its no secret that Steve is stronger then Daredevil and Frank.

Slade lacking of strength feats and good ones and consistent one's is why he's at the bottom of my list. Regardless of who's he defeated in combat.

h1a8
In no particular order.

Cap(Steve)
Wolverine
Deathstroke
Midnighter

I don't know who Midnighter is so I'm going to leave him out.

1. Deathstroke
2. Cap
3. Wolverine

psycho gundam
do the same for superman in his threads too smile

Daredevil1
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't know who Midnighter is so I'm going to leave him out.

1. Deathstroke
2. Cap
3. Wolverine

Apparently you don't know much about Cap/Logan strength capabilities either. You might as well leave them out as well.

h1a8
Apparently you don't know much about Cap/Logan strength capabilities either. You might as well leave them out as well. Of course I do. I know Cap and Logans top feats pretty well. If we go by highest feats then

Cap=Deathstroke
Logan

If we go by average showings then
Deathstroke
Cap
Logan

Mindset
What are their top feats, h1a8?

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
What are their top feats, h1a8?
1. Cap hurting and koing the Hulk (PIS to me)
2. Cap throwing the shield so hard that it catches and destroys missiles
3. Cap lifting a portion of a building
4. Cap holds down and out-muscles Logan

1. Wolverine throwing a very heavy dumpster several meters away

Mindset
What are DS top feats?

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
What are DS top feats? Well you got me there. I don't know much about DS top feats but him hurting beings like GL, WW, etc. with only physical force (kicks and punches). I know Cap did stuff like that too. Slade did one time break Kyle's hand I think with his bare hands. He did a bunch of other stuff similar to Cap and Logan, like break chains, kick down thick metal doors in one blow, and one shot some notable beings like Nightwing (I think) and someone else who is pretty strong (can't remember).

The only impressive thing is breaking Kyle's hand while his force field was activated. Other than that I change my vote to
Cap
Deathstroke
Logan

unless someone here can give more strength feats for him.

But based off their definitions I would say
Logan (enhanced human>all peak humans)
DS (enhanced human>all peak humans)
Cap (pinnacle of human perfection=strongest of peak humans)

Daredevil1
Of course I do. I know Cap and Logans top feats pretty well. If we go by highest feats then

Cap=Deathstroke
Logan

If we go by average showings then
Deathstroke
Cap
Logan

Average showings of Cap/Logan>>>>Deathstroke

Even there high end feats are greater.

Daredevil1

But based off their definitions I would say
Logan (enhanced human>all peak humans)
DS (enhanced human>all peak humans)
Cap (pinnacle of human perfection=strongest of peak humans)

LOL no wonder you have this all wrong. Cap is a enhanced human and so is Slade. As Cap's definition of Peak Human has been stated to be the next step in human evolution. To say Slade enhancement is greater then that you'll need a specific quote for that, otherwise its just your opinion. And before you even bring it up no Batman's peakhuman is not the next step in human evolution.

Also this isn't about combat feats because if your going by Slade "punching" feats is going to look bad for him since Steve has feats on hurting characters like Thunderball, Wrecker, Ironman, Hulk, Hyde, Rhino, Absorbing Man, Thor.

That's why I said actually strength lifting feats. Which Steve has way to many and overall much better ones then Slade.

h1a8
LOL no wonder you have this all wrong. Cap is a enhanced human and so is Slade. As Cap's definition of Peak Human has been stated to be the next step in human evolution. To say Slade enhancement is greater then that you'll need a specific quote for that, otherwise its just your opinion. And before you even bring it up no Batman's peakhuman is not the next step in human evolution.

Also this isn't about combat feats because if your going by Slade "punching" feats is going to look bad for him since Steve has feats on hurting characters like Thunderball, Wrecker, Ironman, Hulk, Hyde, Rhino, Absorbing Man, Thor.

That's why I said actually strength lifting feats. Which Steve has way to many and overall much better ones then Slade. No! Punching feats are equivalent to lifting feats. Many villains have no lifting feats (like Thanos, Slade, etc.) that is why we must use other feats as well. I ranked Cap as an enhanced human. No need to mention that he is enhanced. I gave Cap the nod over DS. Why did you post again?

Even there high end feats are greater. False. Average showings Logan is mostly a mere athletic human and seems the weakest of the 3. Cap is similar but seems a little stronger than Logan on average. DS ALWAYS appears to have enhanced strength for mostly he fights against super powered beings. And the rare non super powered beings he fights he either one shots or makes them look weak as hell.

I gave Cap the nod over DS for high end feats. But know that DS, with his bare hands, was strong enough to break Kyle's hand while his shield was up. Kyle's shield is one of the strongest GL shields around.
IMO, that is a class 100 feat easily.

Daredevil1

False. Average showings Logan is mostly a mere athletic human and seems the weakest of the 3. Cap is similar but seems a little stronger than Logan on average. DS ALWAYS appears to have enhanced strength for mostly he fights against super powered beings. And the rare non super powered beings he fights he either one shots or makes them look weak as hell.

I gave Cap the nod over DS for high end feats. But know that DS, with his bare hands, was strong enough to break Kyle's hand while his shield was up. Kyle's shield is one of the strongest GL shields around.
IMO, that is a class 100 feat easily.

I disagree as Logan has constant average feats like carrying Hulk, holding a falling elevator, carrying a tree, tossing a shark, and another shark, tossing a dumpster, the list goes on and on.

As both Logan/Cap have more averages and constant feats over Slade. Punching is not true lifting strength. But with that regard then yes I agree with you Cap then would be above Logan but this is not what this thread is about. If we go by punching feats(but I don't) and Logan still have more on true strength feats against Slade.

juggernaut74
I always thought Logan's metal bones played a huge part in his punching and lifting feats.

~The Wickerman~

Allankles
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I always thought Logan's metal bones played a huge part in his punching and lifting feats.

They definitely would play a factor.

Midnighter
Wolvie
Cap
Deathstroke

h1a8
I disagree as Logan has constant average feats like carrying Hulk, holding a falling elevator, carrying a tree, tossing a shark, and another shark, tossing a dumpster, the list goes on and on.

As both Logan/Cap have more averages and constant feats over Slade. Punching is not true lifting strength. But with that regard then yes I agree with you Cap then would be above Logan but this is not what this thread is about. If we go by punching feats(but I don't) and Logan still have more on true strength feats against Slade.

Those aren't average feats for they occur in less than 1% of his appearances. DS have a larger ratio of feats of strength to number of appearances.

Logan punching and kicking feats are kinda not the same as CA or DS due to his adamantium skeleton. It is like hitting someone with brass knuckles. This greatly amplifies your striking power without needing extra strength. So we can only use his striking feats ONLY IF they exceed both CA and DS (in which they don't)

How would you know a villain is stronger if he doesn't have any lifting feats? What other evidence can you go by?

I say it is reasonable to go by grappling feats first and then striking feats last. DS has almost always managed to show some type of superhuman strength in his appearances. Plus his upper level shown is far what Logan has ever shown. IMO, Logan is a 5 tonner at best and slightly above peak human on average.

Originally posted by Allankles
They definitely would play a factor.

Midnighter
Wolvie
Cap
Deathstroke

Cap is clearly stronger than Logan since his feats are greater and he was shown in comics to be stronger than him by out-muscling him by holding his wrists down against his will. Similar to how Superman was holding Diana down by her wrists.

Although Deathstroke has a high class 100 feat i would still put CA about even with him or stronger. Logan would be below the two.

Daredevil1
DS have a larger ratio of feats of strength to number of appearances.

Logan punching and kicking feats are kinda not the same as CA or DS due to his adamantium skeleton. It is like hitting someone with brass knuckles. This greatly amplifies your striking power without needing extra strength. So we can only use his striking feats ONLY IF they exceed both CA and DS (in which they don't)

How would you know a villain is stronger if he doesn't have any lifting feats? What other evidence can you go by?

I say it is reasonable to go by grappling feats first and then striking feats last. DS has almost always managed to show some type of superhuman strength in his appearances. Plus his upper level shown is far what Logan has ever shown. IMO, Logan is a 5 tonner at best and slightly above peak human on average.

I'm going to put an end to this right now. Since I'm the TS only actual lifting/breaking object for this thread. No combat feats allowed because Cap would outdue just about anybody.

You say DS has a vast amount of ratio strength feats then prove it because he really does not. No combat feats. Feats like the ones posted above for Wolverine. Or like Cap carrying recently a frigging Utility pole with a transformer.

These are true strength feats. Slade has very few, also I think your exaggerating that punch catch of the GL as I don't recall a forcefield on there.

Omega Vision
Steve has overpowered guys like Daredevil and Punisher. Putting Nightwing down with a just a few blows? And? Batman put down Slade with one hit as well?

This is more dealing with strength and strength feats. Its no secret that he's stronger then Batman and Dick.

Just like its no secret that Steve is stronger then Daredevil and Frank.

Slade lacking of strength feats and good ones and consistent one's is why he's at the bottom of my list. Regardless of who's he defeated in combat.
Off the top of my head I can recall Slade lifting a fully grown male gorilla (who average out at 400 lbs) over his head and then tossing him like he weighed nothing.

But he's never really been about lifting feats.

h1a8
I'm going to put an end to this right now. Since I'm the TS only actual lifting/breaking object for this thread. No combat feats allowed because Cap would outdue just about anybody.

You say DS has a vast amount of ratio strength feats then prove it because he really does not. No combat feats. Feats like the ones posted above for Wolverine. Or like Cap carrying recently a frigging Utility pole with a transformer.

These are true strength feats. Slade has very few, also I think your exaggerating that punch catch of the GL as I don't recall a forcefield on there.

The weakness of this thread is that you are asking us who we think is stronger when villains have no lifting feats. If we can only use lifting feats then Logan is stronger than Thanos, which makes no sense.

DS feats are mostly in his combat, striking and jumping and such.

Clearly Kyle had the forcefield up as you saw a glowing green aura around him.

IMO, this thread is just a setup just to say DS is weaker than Logan. DS clearly has feats above 5 tons (not lifting ones though) while Logan maxes out at 5 tons tops in all of his feats. I mean if you already know who is stronger then why create this thread knowing that villains don't have lifting feats?

psycho gundam
And of coarse you can't let that happen now can you, informed or not

Existere
But know that DS, with his bare hands, was strong enough to break Kyle's hand while his shield was up. Kyle's shield is one of the strongest GL shields around.
IMO, that is a class 100 feat easily. Originally posted by namorsubby
Yeah, it was.

Action Comics #892:

Deathstroke Vs. Lex Luthor(Battlesuit)

Slade is emotionally affected by residual black ring energy and tries to kill Lex. He overpowers him, flips him to the ground, and kicks him in the face(which still damages him despite his forcefield). He would've killed him, but they nuetralized the energy's affect before Slade could do so

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_09-5.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_10-5.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_11-4.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_14-4.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_15-3.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_16-2.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_17-1.jpg

While we're talking about Deathstroke's bare hands overcoming force fields...

Philosophía
Superman took multiple consecutive punches to breach one of Luthor's battlesuit forcefields.

Meanwhile, I want people to take a deep breath, and absorb this:
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/?action=view&current=DeathTerm-12-18.jpg

h1a8
Is there a way to may the photo bigger?

Daredevil1
The weakness of this thread is that you are asking us who we think is stronger when villains have no lifting feats. If we can only use lifting feats then Logan is stronger than Thanos, which makes no sense.

DS feats are mostly in his combat, striking and jumping and such.

Clearly Kyle had the forcefield up as you saw a glowing green aura around him.

IMO, this thread is just a setup just to say DS is weaker than Logan. DS clearly has feats above 5 tons (not lifting ones though) while Logan maxes out at 5 tons tops in all of his feats. I mean if you already know who is stronger then why create this thread knowing that villains don't have lifting feats?

Well too as I have outlined what counts for strength, feel free to make your own thread and compare it with combat feats. And no I don't see a forcefield around Kyle at all. So it isn't crystal as you say. Heck by your logic I could say Cap is stronger then Logan based off his combat feats of punching.

Oh no I'm sabotaging it for Logan.....LOL. Logan has strength feats are obviously better which its too bad, they haven't given Slade many. 5 tons and I bet this is done by your calculations and for Logan as well huh? LOL.

Daredevil1

cdtm

I don't know much about either character, but Slade does have that famous fight with Wonder Woman.

In a dress and high heels, but it's still WW...

JakeTheBank
Slade has some straight up ludicrous feats all around. He no sold the lasso somehow in that WW fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Omega Vision
IMO barring PIS incidents (which all these guys have) they're all pretty close.

Midnighter>=Wolverine>=Deathstroke>=Cap
why is midnighter ranked the strongest? He done the least out of all of them.

Dum Dum Dugan

Even there high end feats are greater.
Yea anything H1 states take with a big ass grain of salt.

Espcially when he makes claims like he knows "capt and wolverine feats pretty well" which is utter BS.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
You guys are seriously lowballing Logan.

Jinzin's Respect thread is extremely well organized and has everything you ever need to know about Wolverine. You guys should really check it out.

Nice forgot about some of those. Damn he tossed that Shark on the boat....LOL.

Here's this one I think Jinzin forgot about. Logan made this big Shark go upwards.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4972/wolverinevol321page14.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan

Uriel005
Logan is stronger than Cap at the least his adamantium skeleton removes physical limitations on the stress he can place on his bones. It's like how people can literally break their own bones just through convulsions.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Uriel005
Logan is stronger than Cap at the least his adamantium skeleton removes physical limitations on the stress he can place on his bones. It's like how people can literally break their own bones just through convulsions.
even with out his adamatium he has superhuman durable bones and had his muslce enhanced by weapon x project. He also been stated on pannel to increase in strength over the years.

h1a8
Well too as I have outlined what counts for strength, feel free to make your own thread and compare it with combat feats. And no I don't see a forcefield around Kyle at all. So it isn't crystal as you say. Heck by your logic I could say Cap is stronger then Logan based off his combat feats of punching.

Oh no I'm sabotaging it for Logan.....LOL. Logan has strength feats are obviously better which its too bad, they haven't given Slade many. 5 tons and I bet this is done by your calculations and for Logan as well huh? LOL. You can't say what counts as strength feats in general. You can only say what counts as strength feats in this thread. Thus they have given Slade a bunch of strength feats.

You fail to see clear logic. Logan maxed out at 5 tons. I dare you show a feat that exceeds this.

You must not be looking at the correct comic. But what I see is Kyle with a force field aura around him and DS catches Kyle's fist. Note: GL's have superhuman strength as well. In the next panel DS snaps his hand against his own strength. So force field or not Slade overpowered a GL which is definitely a strength feat.

Dum Dum Dugan
Were slade 5 ton lifting feat let a lone exceeding it, h1 hmm? do you even notice how much of a hypocrite and bias you are?

You ask for shit, but provide nothing in return, and whats worse is people actual provided plenty of evident for wolverine strength, while you continue to blab on and provide nothing.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Were slade 5 ton lifting feat let a lone exceeding it, h1 hmm? do you even notice how much of a hypocrite and bias you are?

You ask for shit, but provide nothing in return, and whats worse is people actual provided plenty of evident for wolverine strength, while you continue to blab on and provide nothing. Slade doesn't have any lifting feats. Hardly any villain does. Would you say Logan is stronger than Thanos since he doesn't have any lifting feats?

Daredevil1
You can't say what counts as strength feats in general. You can only say what counts as strength feats in this thread. Thus they have given Slade a bunch of strength feats.

You fail to see clear logic. Logan maxed out at 5 tons. I dare you show a feat that exceeds this.

You must not be looking at the correct comic. But what I see is Kyle with a force field aura around him and DS catches Kyle's fist. Note: GL's have superhuman strength as well. In the next panel DS snaps his hand against his own strength. So force field or not Slade overpowered a GL which is definitely a strength feat.

That's just the green glow it gives off. It doesn't say nothing about forcefields which show you are trying to mislead the feat, in fact it says Kyle cant even wield it..LOL.

Read the text "Kyle tries to get the ring "going"...But to his own surprise it doesn't work." And this is while it still on his finger. Context is important.

Yeah and yet his combat strength feats don't out due Logan lifting feats. Heck your the one that said grappling counts and catching punches right?

Logan has caught Creeds punch(no vague non-working ring required). And Batman held off Slade with strength as well in there first fight.

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/?action=view&current=Deathstroke07page021.jpg

And Batman wrestled him and took advantage of him in another.
You set yourself up for that one.

Lets see your excuses now.

Daredevil1
Slade doesn't have any lifting feats. Hardly any villain does. Would you say Logan is stronger than Thanos since he doesn't have any lifting feats?

Actually he does have some minor ones. Its not like you even shown a great combat feat that exceeds the likes of Logan/Cap anyways.

h1a8
That's just the green glow it gives off. It doesn't say nothing about forcefields which show you are trying to mislead the feat, in fact it says Kyle cant even wield it..LOL.

Read the text "Kyle tries to get the ring "going"...But to his own surprise it doesn't work." And this is while it still on his finger. Context is important.

Yeah and yet his combat strength feats don't out due Logan lifting feats. Heck your the one that said grappling counts and catching punches right?

Logan has caught Creeds punch(no vague non-working ring required). And Batman held off Slade with strength as well in there first fight.

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/?action=view&current=Deathstroke07page021.jpg

And Batman wrestled him and took advantage of him in another.
You set yourself up for that one.

Lets see your excuses now.

Low showings don't count. So stop lowballing. And for your info batman is enhanced too. He has feats that put him over the 5 ton range as well. But no one uses those.

All GL have auto shields up. That is why they can survive surprise attacks and such. GL are also class 100 beings. Slade caught his punch and stopped it. He also broke his fingers (which took away Kyle's willpower). But he did this before Kyle was depowered and not after.

And for your info in comics striking strength feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>lifting feats since most characters don't MMA wrestly fight. They brawl.

Actually he does have some minor ones. Its not like you even shown a great combat feat that exceeds the likes of Logan/Cap anyways. I know of no feats where Thanos lifted over 5 tons. So would you say Logan is stronger than him?

Dum Dum Dugan
H1 you are utterly pathetic. honestly you keep dancing away from direct request for evidence.

now your saying striking power is better indicator of ones strength? honestly do you read the crap you type?

Thanos is also an awful example. Because unlike DS he has consistent showing in which he grapples individuals well beyond 5 tons and shown stronger or as strong. All your doing is ducking and running from request for evidence by throwing out absolute red herrings.

ugg this is the reason I have you on ignore 90% of the time.

Dum Dum Dugan
Also H1 punching power does not equate to strength level, even in real world. That is why george saint pierre has the hardest punch on record, yet is not even close to the strongest UFC fighter let a lone strongest person on the planet.

Daredevil1
Low showings don't count. So stop lowballing. And for your info batman is enhanced too. He has feats that put him over the 5 ton range as well. But no one uses those.

I'm sure the Logan fans would say your low balling him as well in comparison to Cap. Besides first you say its a low showing against Bruce, then you say it isn't. The fact of the matter is Batman I doubt is seriously a 5 tonner even with his incredible feats.

No the will power came into play on contact. Broken fingers doesn't equal will power gone. That's two distinctions that you don't get. Plus your Thanos argument is invalid since you haven't even displayed a combat feat that puts Slade above Logan anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.