Hancok and Blade versus Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK, Hancock and Blade, both at full strength. Hancock and Blade are flying along one day, just as Batman and Superman are doing at the beginning of the vid below:

BAvVY8PMafI&feature=related

Banshee does her scream attack, and the fight is on. Blade and Hancock must, as a team, defeat everyone as Superman and Batman did.

Blade has all the weapons he was shown using in his movies and is in armor.

Do they win?

Impediment
Hancock solos.

I mean, he's a black Superman, IMO.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Hancock is not as badass as that version of Superman IMO.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm Hancock is not as badass as that version of Superman IMO.

I fully agree.

Still, he did show some damn good feats.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I fully agree.

Still, he did show some damn good feats. I wonder if Blade was a wise choice for his teammate.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I wonder if Blade was a wise choice for his teammate. it's no sillier than Batman being teamed with Superman. Blade, save for MA ability, is superior to Batman, so yeah, Blade being with Hancock is fine.

0mega Spawn
LMAO blade has thing called a gun
he shoots most of them

hancock tears the rest in half

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
LMAO blade has thing called a gun
he shoots most of them

hancock tears the rest in half You saw Superman/Batman: Public enemies?

ares834
Superman solos....

Or even more likely Batman solos.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I'm betting he didn't.

Zack Fair
He probably doesn't know who Superman is.

I mean thinking that Hancock can do that to PE Supes, let alone 99% of the alternate Supermen out there, is ridiculous.

Darth Martin
Superman>Hancock
Batman>Blade

ares834
Originally posted by marwash22
it's no sillier than Batman being teamed with Superman.

Indeed, Batman is far superior to Superman. shifty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He probably doesn't know who Superman is.

I mean thinking that Hancock can do that to PE Supes, let alone 99% of the alternate Supermen out there, is ridiculous. That's why I gave Blade all his weapons.

Impediment
Blade would be WTFPWNED by the "Ice Gang" that challenged Batman, IMO.

Zack Fair
Blankman destroys both Batman and Blade durw00t

Rogue Jedi
Blade would be WTFPWNED by the "Ice Gang" that challenged Batman, IMO. Not so sure about that. Blade's speed in the opening fight scene of Blade 2 was friggin unbelievable.

Robtard
Blade would be WTFPWNED by the "Ice Gang" that challenged Batman, IMO.

I don't no. What he lacks in Batman's mind and battle prowess/situational awareness, he makes up with vampire speed and strength. Also, his bullets are far more direct than little bat-gadgets.

Though Batman in PE was above human himself with the punishment he took, so you could be right.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't no. What he lacks in Batman's mind and battle prowess/situational awareness, he makes up with vampire speed and strength. Also, his bullets are far more direct than little bat-gadgets.

Though Batman in PE was above human himself with the punishment he took, so you could be right.

Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, Icicle, and Killer Frost did actually catch Batman in an ice pillar, though.

You're probably right about Blade being able to tag some of them with his guns.

Still, were it not for PIS, I feel that both ice guns of Captain Cold and Freeze would make short work of the opponents at hand.

FrothByte
Without PIS, batman should have been dead a couple of hundred times over.

Zack Fair
There is no such thing as Batman without PIS.

marwash22
Originally posted by FrothByte
Without PIS, batman should have been dead a couple of hundred times over. without PIS, Batman comics wouldn't have made it past the 50's.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

Though Batman in PE was above human himself with the punishment he took, so you could be right. Nah, they moved at human speeds. Blade is too fast. One bullet strafe and the ice gang is out.

Darth Martin
Hancock is pretty much Superman in physical stats but lack the subtleties of the character such as superhuman senses, arctic breath, and heat vision.

Blade is more physically able than Batman but isn't quite as skilled, smart, and lacks the reputation that Batman carries. Batman's gear is also FAR more impressive than the silver, garlic, etc. Blade carries on him.

Another thing is that these two have no chemistry. Hancock isn't going to want to follow anyone's orders. Batman and Superman are good friends and work extremely well together.

I say these two are killed and someone wins Luthor's $1,000,000,000 bounty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.