Who's seen Audition!!! Or Battle Royale even!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asami
You know that artistic Japanese movie I thought it was disturbing but fantastic at the same time! <== Audition
(The girl was quite hot as well big grin )

And BR! School kids killing each other, reality twisted game thing!
Both great movies

Ushgarak
Seen both (Ring is normally on that list also- in fact, the DVD for Ring (Japanese version) has the trailer for The Audition on it)

The Audition is the most evil film I have ever seen. But they would never make a film like it in Hollywood.

(For those who do not know, one of the tricks of the Audition is to make the first half as dull as possible, so the audience will be utterly bored, and so twice as shocked once the evil bit kicks in)

Asami
Noooooooooo.... They should never do a remake of Audition! It was a true piece of art!
The Ring's more common now that there's the US version (mouldy TV woman image pop's into head)

".......this wire cuts through bone so easily"

*wink wink!*

Ushgarak
Eeeshh... evil, evil film...

BR has been much discussed here before, I think.

Asami
Hey!! Actually you know what!!

Thats where I got my user name from, the girl was called Asami Yamazaki big grin

I'm not evil by the way smile

mah
kinda off-topic; has anyone seen Postman Blues (Posutoman Burusu) ?

Asami
Oh gosh, thats a scary avatar you have there!

Whats Postman Blues about?

mah
em..a postman, reallybig grin
Ryuichi Sawaki, the postman is caught by undercover cops, not only mailing a letter to the member of a yakuza gang, but walking in and staying there for quite a while. This gives the cops the idea that he maybe their distributor, which he of course isnt, so they follow him home...and then pursue him through the film..

Asami
Reckon its worth buying? I don't like renting...

Mujaffa
postman pat, postman pat, he drove over his black little cat.oh no

Asami
OMG!! That was in my head when I first read the post!!!

mah
em, whats wrong with renting?

Mujaffa
oh sorry if i put a bad pic in you brain
evil face devil whistle wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.