best/worst remodels of characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
who got the best makeover in the last couple of years.
In my opinion, it's easier to take Steve Rogers seriously out of costume so I'm a fan of the super soldier uniform.

worst goes to blade in my opinion, lightning bolts on his head and creepy mustache.

psycho gundam
alan scott

wonder woman

venom

-Pr-
Best: Red Tornado (as brief as it was), Angel (Worthington)

Worst: Cyclops, Dick Grayson

Bentley
Best: Wonderman (he loses whatever crap he's wearing at the time)

Worst: Wonderman (he gets new crap)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
Worst: Cyclops, Dick Grayson

huh

You prefer the ugly high baby blue collar and gold scale trim / shoulder pads, pony tail Nightwing over the stream lined black jump suit with the blue insignia? And you like Cyclops' stupid 'Y' shaped shoulder/chest straps, with his mushroom cut blowing free in the breeze, more than his streamlined black uniform? Wow. I would say those are two of the best redesigns. They took two of the stupidest looking characters in comics and changed them for the better.

Colossus. It took years but someone came to there senses and realized that a Borat bathing suit and knee high boots was a stupid ass costume.

-Pr-
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
huh

You prefer the ugly high baby blue collar and gold scale trim / shoulder pads, pony tail Nightwing over the stream lined black jump suit with the blue insignia? And you like Cyclops' stupid 'Y' shaped shoulder/chest straps, with his mushroom cut blowing free in the breeze, more than his streamlined black uniform? Wow. I would say those are two of the best redesigns. They took two of the stupidest looking characters in comics and changed them for the better.

Colossus. It took years but someone came to there senses and realized that a Borat bathing suit and knee high boots was a stupid ass costume.

No. If we're talking costumes, then I'm talking about making Dick Grayson Batman and giving Cyclops the skull-cap back. The 90s Jim Lee Cyclops is one of his better costumes, even if it's somewhat outdated.

Bleh. I thought they meant a total character makeover, not just costumes.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
No. If we're talking costumes, then I'm talking about making Dick Grayson Batman and giving Cyclops the skull-cap back. The 90s Jim Lee Cyclops is one of his better costumes, even if it's somewhat outdated.

Bleh. I thought they meant a total character makeover, not just costumes.

It was funnier when I thought you liked the original Nightwing costume. That monstrosity is one of the worst costumes in comicdom bar none.

-Pr-
It was funnier when I thought you liked the original Nightwing costume. That monstrosity is one of the worst costumes in comicdom bar none.

For once I agree with you. That thing was just nasty.

~The Wickerman~

thumb up

Martian Manhunter's costume redesign and more alien look was awesome as well thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.