Two people weight the same but one is noticeably bigger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
how is it possible that me and my brother weighs the same but yet his body is bigger than mine? he is slightly taller also

Bicnarok
Maybe one of you has heavier bones, bigger balls, bigger brain, more compact muscle mass

King Kandy
something called "density"

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by King Kandy
something called "density" I think you meant "destiny".

dadudemon
Post pictures and then I can actually answer your question. I don't even think it's something like 'density."

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I think you meant "destiny".

laughing out loud

Bicnarok

Impediment
This is not GDF material.

chomperx9
its called fat

mikeydude
Height is a key benefactor. I weigh 220ish but there are kids in my school who are the same size as me and weigh less. It's all about how your body carries the weight.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by mikeydude
Height is a key benefactor. I weigh 220ish but there are kids in my school who are the same size as me and weigh less. It's all about how your body carries the weight. were pretty much the same height with him being an inch taller

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by dadudemon
Post pictures and then I can actually answer your question. I don't even think it's something like 'density." i cant post a pic but its not something like he "appear bigger" because his body is wider than mine. his arms are bigger, and so on

mikeydude
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
were pretty much the same height with him being an inch taller Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i cant post a pic but its not something like he "appear bigger" because his body is wider than mine. his arms are bigger, and so on
You say his body is wider then its probably just your genetics.

rotiart
Try this exercise out...
If your brother is stronger then you in a general sense.. more pushups.. pullups.. runs short sprints faster... (not long distance) then most likely he has more muscle mass.. which is denser then fat... greater muscle density results in generally more explosive power...

Mairuzu
One of you has a big ass filled with a lot of shit

Robtard
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how is it possible that me and my brother weighs the same but yet his body is bigger than mine? he is slightly taller also

Probably a difference in muscle to fat ratio. Are you leaner and more muscular than he is? Is he chubbier than you?

Digi
What robtard said. Muscle weighs more than fat in equal quantities. You're probably a bit more fit than he is.

For example, I used to put on 5-10 pounds every track/cross country season back in high school because we did a fair amount of weight training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.