MacGyver vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
MacGyver has 1 day prep.

Dr. Doom no prep

WHO WINS? Be serious guys I've put a lot of though into this match up.

Harbinger
HaQvBbzslJE

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Be serious guys I've put a lot of though into this match up. How much though did you put into it?

Simbon
Originally posted by Mindset
How much though did you put into it?

He used everything he had: he put in although.

JakeTheBank
MacGyver stomps.

No, but seriously, Dr. Doom stomps.

shokosugi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
MacGyver stomps.

No, but seriously, Dr. Doom stomps.

How? Macgyver can create a nuclear bomb in one day!

Uriel005
Originally posted by shokosugi
How? Macgyver can create a nuclear bomb in one day! don't forget He's also Jack O'Neill's secret identity and even though he said that the Ancient knowledge was removed from his mind... we all know the truth he just wanted Sam and Daniel to feel smart again. Mac/O'neill FTW.

Black bolt z
Macgyver. Obviously.

Endless Mike
Macgyver only needs 14 seconds of prep, he creates an Infinity Gauntlet out of a roll of duct tape, a screwdriver, and a pogo stick.

rotiart
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Macgyver only needs 14 seconds of prep, he creates an Infinity Gauntlet out of a roll of duct tape, a screwdriver, and a pogo stick.

He cannot create an infinity gauntlet...

However with a ball of twine. Two oranges. Some polish remover. A matchbook. And a laptop battery...He would be able to create a cosmic cube

Lord_Talron
he cant do either, but with a popsicle stick, two dirty socks, a discarded cd drive, and a dartboard he can become toaa

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Macgyver only needs 14 seconds of prep, he creates an Infinity Gauntlet out of a roll of duct tape, a screwdriver, and a pogo stick. i love this, because none of these things even make a GLOVE

Endless Mike
That just proves how great Macgyver is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.