Sebastian shaw VS venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
1. Worn by Eddie Brock.
2. Worn by Mac Gargan
3. Worn by Peter Parker with Peter in full control.

SevenShackles
Eddie wins more than loses, Mac gets destroyed, Peter might break even...might. id go with shaw personally.
http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/800/600/31192.png

dmills
How strong are the respective Venom's?

Scoobless
Suffocation by tendril FTW

wildernesss
shaw loses. venom has too many ways to win via webbing, tendrils, superior agility, evasiveness, etc, etc.

Scoobless
Originally posted by wildernesss
shaw loses. venom has too many ways to win via webbing, tendrils, superior agility, evasiveness, etc, etc.

Remember all those great classic matches won by evasiveness? .... ah, those were the days.

Evasion for the KO!!!

stick out tongue

Parmaniac
The only one who might win is Venom (Brock), Parker with the symbiote was basically Parker the symbiote was just another suit for him.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Scoobless
Remember all those great classic matches won by evasiveness? .... ah, those were the days.

Evasion for the KO!!!

stick out tongue

sometimes offence wins the glory but defense wins the game.

Scoobless
Originally posted by wildernesss
sometimes offence wins the glory but defense wins the game.

This aint a game, it's a fight and even Muhamad Ali didn't win a fight with a purely defencive strategy, sooner or later you gotta punch a guy in the face.

stick out tongue

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Scoobless
defencive strategy

Ares disapproves of the use of that term. sneer

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7511025_stationaryoffense.jpg

YoungGunna
Venom

Dum Dum Dugan
edit

leonidas
venom. cuz scoob says so.

SevenShackles
Mac is a tool as venom, Shaw should be able to break him. Parker is parker and i can only see him win with long range assault... Brock had perfect balance with the symbiot i can see him winning.

Lord_Talron
question: isnt mac the strongest of the venom users stated here?

(i know strength isnt winning this tho)

JakeTheBank
On paper, sure, but Gargan the Great jobbed all the time.

Lord_Talron
jobbed my ass, from the beginning hes always been a huge idiot with a swollen head :P

JakeTheBank
Gargan as Scorpion was actually a legitimate threat.

As Venom...lol

Lord_Talron
is he still the current venom user?

JakeTheBank
Flash Thompson is.

Lord_Talron
that certainly sounds better, so i guess gargan can get back to doing what he does best...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.