Pinhead vs. Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
One of Voldemort's cronies opens up the box and Pinhead comes out. He wants to take back everyone in Voldemort's camp. Can he take Voldemort back to hell with him or can Voldemort defeat Pinhead ?

Impediment
Even before Voldy can aim his wand and recite a spell, Pinhead summons hook chains out of nothingness and tears Voldy apart.

Screen feats never lie.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Wasn't this done once?

the ninjak
I reckon a death spell won't work on Pinhead as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Wasn't this done once? If it was I sure wasn't here for it. Do you think Pinhead wins ?

Impediment
I ran a search, and I found nothing similar.

Pinhead utterly rapes.

BruceSkywalker
oh dear, a supernatural being versus a wizard.. Voldy's only hope would be that he doesn't suffer much as he gets utterly and wtfpwned by Pinhead..

Lestov16
Even disregarding the obvious chain Pinhead will insert into Voldy's face once the fight begins, is there anything Voldy can really do? He could try to get an Imperio off (that probably won't even work itself), but is there anything else that will really effect Pinhead?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Even disregarding the obvious chain Pinhead will insert into Voldy's face once the fight begins, is there anything Voldy can really do? He could try to get an Imperio off (that probably won't even work itself), but is there anything else that will really effect Pinhead? I think Pinhead wins as well but there are ways to combat him ala Freddy Krueger but I thought to really hear an argument from the voldy supporters and am thoroughly disappointed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by quanchi112
If it was I sure wasn't here for it. Do you think Pinhead wins ? Unless Transfiguration and/or vanishing spells work on Pinhead.

I think that worst case scenario this is a stalemate. Pinhead cannot hurt an intangible wizard.

0mega Spawn
chains up the arse will suit Voldemortnicely

Rogue Jedi
Up his intangible ass?

Nephthys
It was the gate that was intangible, not Snape.

Rogue Jedi
Wrong, but keep trying. I have other instances to back my claim up.

Nephthys
No, and you smell of ham.

Rogue Jedi
My personal hygiene is not the issue here dude. My take on this, however, reeks of win.

*Lulz as hooks pass right through smoke*

Nephthys
The gate was turned intangible. This is fact. I win.

Rogue Jedi
Sure it was!!!

Nephthys
HE SAID IT! YOu all heard! No takesie backsies!

Rogue Jedi
*Lulz as hooks pass right through smoke*

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
It was the gate that was intangible, not Snape. Wizards IIRC can go intangible via half-apparating normally.

Of course that may be some shit RJ somehow convinced me of.

0mega Spawn
gotta love how RJs arguments for Harry Potter wizards is always intangibility. laughing out loud

NemeBro
Well to be fair intangibility is a good power, useful in combat.

quanchi112
Unless Transfiguration and/or vanishing spells work on Pinhead.

I think that worst case scenario this is a stalemate. Pinhead cannot hurt an intangible wizard. You really think Pinhead couldn't hurt him still ?

Rogue Jedi
You really think Pinhead couldn't hurt him still ?

If Voldemort is but a cloud of smoke? No. What other attacks does Pinhead have besides his hooks?

quanchi112
If Voldemort is but a cloud of smoke? No. What other attacks does Pinhead have besides his hooks? Creating objects out of thin air, tk, dream powers, creating explosions, teleporting, reading people's minds. The guy would probably frighten Voldemort.

ares834
If Voldemort is but a cloud of smoke? No. What other attacks does Pinhead have besides his hooks?

Ah but as we see in DH he isn't actually smoke (at least not when he fights Potter). It appears that the smoke simply covers their form.

I'm not going to say Pinhead wins as Voldemort has plenty of other powers such as is flaming snake and that shadow blast.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Lestov16
Even disregarding the obvious chain Pinhead will insert into Voldy's face once the fight begins, is there anything Voldy can really do?

Disapparate, prepare, come back to the fight.

But even then the instant summoning of hooked chains into his face would be kind of disturbing.

thanos-prime
Pinhead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Ah but as we see in DH he isn't actually smoke (at least not when he fights Potter). It appears that the smoke simply covers their form.

I'm not going to say Pinhead wins as Voldemort has plenty of other powers such as is flaming snake and that shadow blast. What's that going to do to Pinhead ?

ares834
What's that going to do to Pinhead ?
I've only seen the first movie so I really don't know all that much about him. But has Pinhead ever been shown to be resitant to injury or fire?

quanchi112
I've only seen the first movie so I really don't know all that much about him. But has Pinhead ever been shown to be resitant to injury or fire? He's basically laughed off everything thrown his way save the box sending him back or when he finally died in bloodline.

It's been a while but in part 4 he's caught bullets in his teeth iirc.

Impediment
Pinhead is a divine being. An angel/demon, if you will.

Voldemort can't hurt him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Pinhead is a divine being. An angel/demon, if you will.

Voldemort can't hurt him. Demons to some, angels to others. Pinhead's lines are so effin great.

I agree I don't see anyway based off of what Voldemort has done thus far to see him hurting Pinhead.

He'd have to send him back to hell.

BruceSkywalker
should've said this b4 but Pinhead turns Voldy into a brand new cenobyte

Rogue Jedi

I'm not going to say Pinhead wins as Voldemort has plenty of other powers such as is flaming snake and that shadow blast.

He is all smoke at first. Then we can see his face.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
chains up the arse will suit Voldemortnicely

That would be the funniest visual ever!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
should've said this b4 but Pinhead turns Voldy into a brand new cenobyte

Excellent! Voldy wins no matter what. If he becomes a Cenobite he isn't dead. And with his knowledge of magic he would be an unstoppable Cenobite.

ares834
He's basically laughed off everything thrown his way save the box sending him back or when he finally died in bloodline.

It's been a while but in part 4 he's caught bullets in his teeth iirc.

Hmm... Damn that is impressive.

quanchi112
Hmm... Damn that is impressive. He's one of the most deadly characters ever to grace the screen.

Rogue Jedi
Accio box?

quanchi112
I've changed my mind, Voldemort wins.

the ninjak
But nothing can kill Pinhead besides that gigantic Cube shaped satellite in space.

This fight is a stalemate. Actually they may well like each other enough to have a laugh before they both go home.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
But nothing can kill Pinhead besides that gigantic Cube shaped satellite in space.

This fight is a stalemate. Actually they may well like each other enough to have a laugh before they both go home. All Voldemort has to do is send him back to hell. The box is in play and is usually in all hellraiser movies.

the ninjak
All Voldemort has to do is send him back to hell. The box is in play and is usually in all hellraiser movies.

Pinhead has telekinesis. Sure a teenage girl with the cube supplied Pinhead and the Cenebites with a mocking challenge. But Pinhead wont take any chances with Voldy.

If Voldy can hold the cube he isn't intangible.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pinhead has telekinesis. Sure a teenage girl with the cube supplied Pinhead and the Cenebites with a mocking challenge. But Pinhead wont take any chances with Voldy.

If Voldy can hold the cube he isn't intangible. Yes, Pinhead has tk but so does Voldemort and every other half decent wizard from Harry Potter. Pinhead though he's seen a lot hasn't seen a giant basilisk come at him before and while that's happening Voldemort summons the box with his tk and sends Pinhead packing.

Tattoos N Scars
Pinhead wins

Silent Master
Pinhead wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Pinhead wins with utter ease. Even Quan agrees

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Pinhead wins with utter ease. Even Quan agrees Voldemort wins. Crucio.

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I've changed my mind, Voldemort wins. Originally posted by Silent Master
laughing out loud Read the posts, loser.

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins

See, even you can occasionally be right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
See, even you can occasionally be right. Nah, Voldemort clearly wins. Pinhead falls victim to Crucio.

Tattoos N Scars
Voldy gets dragged into hell

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins

About time you got something right.

quanchi112
About time you got something right. Voldemort wins. How does Pinhead resist Crucio ?

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins

You finally got it right.

quanchi112
You finally got it right. Rage loop. Crucio defeats him.

smile

Voldemort wins.

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins

You finally got something right.

quanchi112
You finally got something right. Voldemort wins. You're very bad at this.

Tattoos N Scars
Rage loop. Crucio defeats him.

smile

Voldemort wins.

Prove Crucio would work!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Prove Crucio would work! Crucio works. If you feel he can resist the onus is on you, hick.

Tattoos N Scars
Crucio works. If you feel he can resist the onus is on you, hick.

Pinhead is not alive in a mortal sense. He would have no pain receptors to even acknowledge Crucio. Even if he could feel, the process of becoming a Cenobite and the tortures he experienced in hell prior to becoming Pinhead would make Crucio feel like a foot tickle.

quanchi112
Pinhead is not alive in a mortal sense. He would have no pain receptors to even acknowledge Crucio. Even if he could feel, the process of becoming a Cenobite and the tortures he experienced in hell prior to becoming Pinhead would make Crucio feel like a foot tickle. He can still experience pain but this is a magical spell to which Pinhead has no resistance. We see Pinhead actually turned back into a mortal in part two.

laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
He can still experience pain but this is a magical spell to which Pinhead has no resistance. We see Pinhead actually turned back into a mortal in part two.

laughing out loud

So, Voldemort possesses the power to turn Pinhead mortal again? Gotcha

Pinhead is a grand illusion caster, better than Loki. Voldemort would possibly not even hit Pinhead with the spell, even if it could work. Pinhead would cast the illusion that Voldemort is already in Hell..inside the box. It won't be long after that when meat hooked chains pull Volds apart.

Voldemort is out of his league here.

quanchi112
So, Voldemort possesses the power to turn Pinhead mortal again? Gotcha

Pinhead is a grand illusion caster, better than Loki. Voldemort would possibly not even hit Pinhead with the spell, even if it could work. Pinhead would cast the illusion that Voldemort is already in Hell..inside the box. It won't be long after that when meat hooked chains pull Volds apart.

Voldemort is out of his league here. I never said he did. I said magic/powerful Attacks obviously affect him.

Pinhead allows anyone to blast him/shoot him, etc. He does not try to avoid attacks. Quit just making things up, gotcha.

Pinhead gets beat by random humans with no powers, dummy.

False. Pinhead went up against a super powered being and he lost. Voldemort annihilates him.

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins.

About time.

Tattoos N Scars
So Voldemort beats Channard too, huh? When did someone use magic against Pinhead? I don't recall Pinhead battling any proficient wizards/warlocks. If that is the case, then strange you would say magic affects Pinhead.

Voldemort loses to kids, I can play that game too, loser.

quanchi112
About time.

Voldemort wins.

Silent Master
I think Pinhead wins.

I know.

quanchi112
So Voldemort beats Channard too, huh? When did someone use magic against Pinhead? I don't recall Pinhead battling any proficient wizards/warlocks. If that is the case, then strange you would say magic affects Pinhead.

Voldemort loses to kids, I can play that game too, loser. Voldemort rapes Chanard. You need to prove magical resistance. Since you agree he has never faced a wizard then you know he has no magical immunity.

Quit ignoring the context. Pinhead lost straight up with both of the characters powers working.

Tattoos N Scars
Voldemort rapes Chanard. You need to prove magical resistance. Since you agree he has never faced a wizard then you know he has no magical immunity.

Quit ignoring the context. Pinhead lost straight up with both of the characters powers working.

How does never facing a wizard before automatically mean Pinhead has no magical immunity? Voldemort has never faced an illusiin casting tk'ng demon before, therefore Voldy has no immunity. See how silly that sounds when I turn it around?

You need to learn what plot device means. Pinhead and Voldy lose because bad guys have to lose, more times than not. Without a plot device, Pinhead could not be defeated.

quanchi112
How does never facing a wizard before automatically mean Pinhead has no magical immunity? Voldemort has never faced an illusiin casting tk'ng demon before, therefore Voldy has no immunity. See how silly that sounds when I turn it around?

You need to learn what plot device means. Pinhead and Voldy lose because bad guys have to lose, more times than not. Without a plot device, Pinhead could not be defeated. if you cannot prove it you have no evidence to make that claim. Baseless claim. I never once said Voldemort is immmune to Pinhead's attacks.

We take their powers and put them against each other. Crucio wins. No resistance. I mean Channard crushed him along with his friends despite his inexperience with his newfound powers.

Tattoos N Scars
Assuming Crucio would work on a demon is trying to pull a win out of your ass. Name one instance where crucio was used on non mortals.

The result will always be the same. Pinhead wins and spends eternity getting to know Voldemort's flesh.

Arachnid1
Pinhead vs Voldemort? Serious? I give it to the reality bending horror movie icon.

quanchi112
Assuming Crucio would work on a demon is trying to pull a win out of your ass. Name one instance where crucio was used on non mortals.

The result will always be the same. Pinhead wins and spends eternity getting to know Voldemort's flesh. If your claim is it only works on mortals then prove it. I do not have to disproven our theories.

Crucio wins. If you disagree prove Pinhead can resist the spell.

Tattoos N Scars
If your claim is it only works on mortals then prove it. I do not have to disproven our theories.

Crucio wins. If you disagree prove Pinhead can resist the spell.

You've given no evidence proving Voldemort would even win this fight. Lack of onscreen feats of crucio being used against someone of Pinhead's power discredits your baseless assumption.

Oregon Ducks have a high power offense(Crucio) that can dismantle almost any team in college football. What if they used that crucio offense against an elite NFL defense? Well, the Ducks would get blown out badly. Voldemort is out of his league here.

quanchi112
You've given no evidence proving Voldemort would even win this fight. Lack of onscreen feats of crucio being used against someone of Pinhead's power discredits your baseless assumption.

Oregon Ducks have a high power offense(Crucio) that can dismantle almost any team in college football. What if they used that crucio offense against an elite NFL defense? Well, the Ducks would get blown out badly. Voldemort is out of his league here. Crucio works. It is up to you to prove Pinhead can resist when we have seen Channard completely depower and beat him.

Voldemort operates in the big leagues. Pinhead goes after humans who outsmart him, Kirsty.

laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
Crucio works. It is up to you to prove Pinhead can resist when we have seen Channard completely depower and beat him.

Voldemort operates in the big leagues. Pinhead goes after humans who outsmart him, Kirsty.

laughing out loud

I can play this game too, Quan. Pinhead destroys
Voldemort with tk chains before Crucio is even cast. Prove otherwise.

Tattoos N Scars
Pinhead would rival or exceed Hades in the Hades vs Voldemort thread that you haven't posted in. You concede Voldemort loses that fight by not not even arguing.

quanchi112
I can play this game too, Quan. Pinhead destroys
Voldemort with tk chains before Crucio is even cast. Prove otherwise. Based on what showing ? Voldemort also possesses TK and is shown to be faster in terms of reflexes.

You need to support your claims with evidence.

quanchi112
Pinhead would rival or exceed Hades in the Hades vs Voldemort thread that you haven't posted in. You concede Voldemort loses that fight by not not even arguing. No, Pinhead would not. It's cute you make threads begging form y attention because your life is so empty without me but Voldemort wins that as well. Stick to the topic, self admitted troll.

steverules_2
Didn't you yourself claim Pinhead wins?

I think Pinhead wins as well but there are ways to combat him ala Freddy Krueger but I thought to really hear an argument from the voldy supporters and am thoroughly disappointed.

Darkstorm Zero
Crucio? On a being that defines pain as the purest source of expression and revels in it?

I mean....Quan... Literally.... WTF... If you think the pain from Crucio is even going to slow Pinhead down, you are dreaming. The guy loves pain, he loves to feel it, he loves to inflict it, he loves to use it. He has a flayed chest, he has 6 inch nails imbedded into his skull everywhere, he has bladed draglines all over his head. Crucio is literally nothing compared to what Leviathan has already done to him over the course of decades.

Literally, the only way Voldemort can beat him is of he can reconfigure the lament configuration cube. And unless the Death Eaters can keep the Cenobites at bay long enough to pull that off, Vold is fecked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't you yourself claim Pinhead wins? You must have missed the posts where I said I changed my mind. Get with it, dude.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Crucio? On a being that defines pain as the purest source of expression and revels in it?

I mean....Quan... Literally.... WTF... If you think the pain from Crucio is even going to slow Pinhead down, you are dreaming. The guy loves pain, he loves to feel it, he loves to inflict it, he loves to use it. He has a flayed chest, he has 6 inch nails imbedded into his skull everywhere, he has bladed draglines all over his head. Crucio is literally nothing compared to what Leviathan has already done to him over the course of decades.

Literally, the only way Voldemort can beat him is of he can reconfigure the lament configuration cube. And unless the Death Eaters can keep the Cenobites at bay long enough to pull that off, Vold is fecked. Have you seen the movies ?

If you had seen the movies you would have known Channard has been injured/killed in Cenobite form as have other Cenobites and at no point did they revel in it or enjoy it. Watch the damn movies and quit just making things up. The transformation process for the Cenobites is not a constant thing. They endure it once. We see Pinhead's chains clearly hurt Channard just not enough to defeat him. Channard did not enjoy it.

As I said Crucio puts him down. All hail Lord Voldemort, weaklings.

Silent Master

Literally, the only way Voldemort can beat him is of he can reconfigure the lament configuration cube. And unless the Death Eaters can keep the Cenobites at bay long enough to pull that off, Vold is fecked.

It should be rather obvious that quan hasn't actually seen the movies and is debating based on at least 2nd hand info, likely gotten from wiki/youtube and other debates.

quanchi112
It should be rather obvious that quan hasn't actually seen the movies and is debating based on at least 2nd hand info, likely gotten from wiki/youtube and other debates. I actually cited evidence whereas he lied. You supporting his lies proves you haven't seen the films.

Darkstorm Zero
Have you seen the movies ?

All of them. I even have them on DVD, that's how I know you are wrong.

If you had seen the movies you would have known Channard has been injured/killed in Cenobite form as have other Cenobites and at no point did they revel in it or enjoy it. Watch the damn movies and quit just making things up. The transformation process for the Cenobites is not a constant thing. They endure it once. We see Pinhead's chains clearly hurt Channard just not enough to defeat him. Channard did not enjoy it.

Chanard was a rogue exeption, because he retained his human memories, AND on top of that, he had a direct link to Leviathan. When he failed, Leviathan beheaded him with the giant leech/worm.

Wrong again, the original Cenobite gash needed to be humanised by Chanard empowered by Leviathan before they could be killed, or rather Pinhead did. What you are trying to describe is that Voldemort could replicate Chanard's capabilities when amped by Leviathan. Leviathan is the creator of the Cenobites, and it alone was the only way to permanently destroy the Cenobites outside of the perpetual light reconfigured lamentation configuration cube.

And again, you are wrong. Pinhead himself, several times throughout the movies describes the pain, which is constant. Exposed organs, torn flesh, nails and all. The difference is that Cenobites don't experience pain as humans do.

As I said Crucio puts him down. All hail Lord Voldemort, weaklings.

You need evidence that Crucio would even put down a demon who's very sphere is pain. Torture, mindfuggery, anguish... these are Pinheads realms, and it is his battle to win or lose. A mortal with a shattered soul like Voldemorts would be simple child's play.

relentless1
f*ck off with the Voldemort threads already. shits getting old

Tattoos N Scars
No, Pinhead would not. It's cute you make threads begging form y attention because your life is so empty without me but Voldemort wins that as well. Stick to the topic, self admitted troll.

Do you say "crucio" whenever you shove your Voldemort dildo in your ass?

quanchi112
Do you say "crucio" whenever you shove your Voldemort dildo in your ass? You have disturbing fantasies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
f*ck off with the Voldemort threads already. shits getting old Go die in a cave as soon as you can.

thumb up

quanchi112
All of them. I even have them on DVD, that's how I know you are wrong.

Chanard was a rogue exeption, because he retained his human memories, AND on top of that, he had a direct link to Leviathan. When he failed, Leviathan beheaded him with the giant leech/worm.

Wrong again, the original Cenobite gash needed to be humanised by Chanard empowered by Leviathan before they could be killed, or rather Pinhead did. What you are trying to describe is that Voldemort could replicate Chanard's capabilities when amped by Leviathan. Leviathan is the creator of the Cenobites, and it alone was the only way to permanently destroy the Cenobites outside of the perpetual light reconfigured lamentation configuration cube.

And again, you are wrong. Pinhead himself, several times throughout the movies describes the pain, which is constant. Exposed organs, torn flesh, nails and all. The difference is that Cenobites don't experience pain as humans do.

You need evidence that Crucio would even put down a demon who's very sphere is pain. Torture, mindfuggery, anguish... these are Pinheads realms, and it is his battle to win or lose. A mortal with a shattered soul like Voldemorts would be simple child's play. I gave you more examples from the films than just Channard dying. Channard also died due to his own blunders not leviathan killing him. Channard also kept his own memories, reveled in his new role as a cenobite especially after usurping Pinhead's position, but still didn't enjoy it when Pinhead attacked him with chain hooks. They do not revel in outside pain once in the cenobite form. We see cenobites butchered by Channard. They weren't reveling in it, kiddo.

I never once said Voldemort would replicate Channard's attack. Please quit butchering my argument. Cenobites feel pain and can be killed. Hellraiser 2: Hellbound.

Crucio leaves him a mess and unable to respond due to the magically induced torture. I backed my claims as always. You made things up and ignore evidence as always.

Voldemort wins.

Robtard
Voldemort wins.

You disagree with yourself like a loser

I think Pinhead wins as well

Silent Master
Pinhead wins.

I think Pinhead wins

Tom dies on his knees, again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I waiting on proof Crucio would even work on Pinhead

Tattoos N Scars
Even if crucio hot him, Pinhead would laugh it off

carver9
Uuuummmm, Pin Head stomps. The guy can change the entire battlefield with a thought to suit his favor. Don't think Quan really believes Vold wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So now Quan plan is to cause a demon pain.. What a strategist this guy is... Though he still needs to prove it will work.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You disagree with yourself like a loser I grew as a poster. Quit obsessing over the past and deal with the present, rage looper.

quanchi112
Pinhead wins.

Tom dies on his knees, again. Quit ignoring the context.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummmm, Pin Head stomps. The guy can change the entire battlefield with a thought to suit his favor. Don't think Quan really believes Vold wins. Based on what evidence ? Kirsty has gotten the better of him time and and time again. Voldemort possesses too much power, too much versatility, etc. than a guy who easily bested Pinhead before ala Channard. Snakes with simple stabbing devices and tools.

Voldemort defeats this tool.

Robtard
I grew as a poster. Quit obsessing over the past and deal with the present, rage looper.

No you didn't, you're just a silly flip-flopper trying to argue for the sake of arguing cos you're lonely, you're also very short for a man, being all of 5'4" (in shoes).

Edit: Jessie Eisenberg is three inches taller than you, just an fyi

Robtard
Based on what evidence ? Kirsty has gotten the better of him time and and time again. Voldemort possesses too much power, too much versatility, etc. than a guy who easily bested Pinhead before ala Channard. Snakes with simple stabbing devices and tools.

This tool down here disagrees with you:

quanchi112
No you didn't, you're just a silly flip-flopper trying to argue for the sake of arguing cos you're lonely, you're also very short for a man, being all of 5'4" (in shoes).

Edit: Jessie Eisenberg is three inches taller than you, just an fyi No, I changed my mind. You are taking this very personally. Please do not rage at your below average height.

Thanks for that DDM.

quanchi112
This tool down here disagrees with you: Stick with the present do not live in the past. Voldemort clearly wins, short guy.

carver9
Based on what evidence ? Kirsty has gotten the better of him time and and time again. Voldemort possesses too much power, too much versatility, etc. than a guy who easily bested Pinhead before ala Channard. Snakes with simple stabbing devices and tools.

Based on showings. You are dismissing the things Pin Head has withstood though. Looking at what both has achieved, Pin Head stomps this. He is just far more powerful. Good luck at Vold attacking Pin Head before Pin Head attacks him. This is a guy that could attack with just a thought. You do not believe Vold wins so why continue this? No sane man does.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I grew as a poster. Quit obsessing over the past and deal with the present, rage looper.

No you didn't, you regressed as a poster. We all know you were better back then, thus we'll accept your original ruling on the matter. Pinhead wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Based on showings. You are dismissing the things Pin Head has withstood though. Looking at what both has achieved, Pin Head stomps this. He is just far more powerful. Good luck at Vold attacking Pin Head before Pin Head attacks him. This is a guy that could attack with just a thought. You do not believe Vold wins so why continue this? No sane man does. Voldemort can attack with a thought as well. Pinhead does not win. Channard took his attacks and then defeated him. Pinhead was slow reacting and sat back while Channard cut the chains off and pwned him. Evidence. Crucio puts Pinhead down. We see Voldemort use tk, create giant fire snakes, uses an energy beam which destroyed a Hogwarts shield that disintegrated bodies that came into contact with it.

quanchi112
No you didn't, you regressed as a poster. We all know you were better back then, thus we'll accept your original ruling on the matter. Pinhead wins No, I am citing evidence and facts. You just state baseless opinions. You are not a good poster and just rant. Voldemort wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you going to prove Crucio works on pinhead yet?

Robtard
No, I changed my mind. You are taking this very personally. Please do not rage at your below average height.

Thanks for that DDM.

More rage from the flip-flopper who changes his mind so he can argue cos he's lonely, always alone and lonely.

Funny thing, you being alone probably has nothing to do with you being 5'4" (in shoes). Think about it

Robtard
Stick with the present do not live in the past. Voldemort clearly wins, short guy.

Don't rage at me because Voldemort loses again, pal. It's this skid-mark below who disagrees with you:

Silent Master
Tom dies on his knees, again.

quanchi112
Are you going to prove Crucio works on pinhead yet? Onus is on you since the spell works.

quanchi112
More rage from the flip-flopper who changes his mind so he can argue cos he's lonely, always alone and lonely.

Funny thing, you being alone probably has nothing to do with you being 5'4" (in shoes). Think about it You really are avoiding the topic. You are pathetic.

Voldemort wins based off the evidence.

quanchi112
Don't rage at me because Voldemort loses again, pal. It's this skid-mark below who disagrees with you: Live in the now. Voldemort wins. Clearly. If you feel otherwise then post evidence. Channard waxed Pinhead.

Robtard
Onus is on you since the spell works.

See: No Limit Fallacy

"Crucio worked on a wizard, so it can work on anything/anyone!"

quanchi112
See: No Limit Fallacy

"Crucio worked on a wizard, so it can work on anything/anyone!" That is not a no limits that is simply saying the spell works. If you feel he can resist post proof. Cenobites get hurt all the time.

I cited evidence.

Robtard
You really are avoiding the topic. You are pathetic.

? + "irony"

No, evidence proves Pinhead wins and even this guy who took RogueJedi's Voldemort-sloppy-seconds agrees:

quanchi112
? + "irony"

No, evidence proves Pinhead wins and even this guy who took RogueJedi's Voldemort-sloppy-seconds agrees: Crucio wins because you did not proven he can resist. I cited evidence of foes hurting and killing Pinhead.

smile

Roguejedi is a forgotten memory. He's weak.

Robtard
That is not a no limits that is simply saying the spell works. If you feel he can resist post proof. Cenobites get hurt all the time.

I cited evidence.

Wrong. It is a No Limit Fallacy, you're saying Crucio can work on anything, because it is shown making some crappy wizards scream

Extradimensional demonic-like being =/= wizard

So do you have anything except fallacies? I don't thin you do. But try

quanchi112
Wrong. It is a No Limit Fallacy, you're saying Crucio can work on anything, because it is shown making some crappy wizards scream

Extradimensional demonic-like being =/= wizard

So do you have anything except fallacies? I don't thin you do. But try I prove it works so if you believe it does not work on Pinhead prove it. You literally offer nothing of merit to debate and foolishły still pretend.

Channard beat his ass.

wink

Robtard
I prove it works so if you believe it does not work on Pinhead prove it. You literally offer nothing of merit to debate and foolishły still pretend.

Channard beat his ass.

wink

You proved Crucio can work on a wizard. Pinhead is very different, he's immune to shotgus and lazer weapons when at full power as an example of how he's "just like a wizard"

No valid evidence has been shown by you

Time Immemorial
These voldermort threads are really getting old. Doesn't anyone have anything better to talk about?

quanchi112
You proved Crucio can work on a wizard. Pinhead is very different, he's immune to shotgus and lazer weapons when at full power as an example of how he's "just like a wizard"

No valid evidence has been shown by you So now a shotgun and laser have the same function as Crucio ? You're really slow.

He was not immune to Channard's powers. Voldemort does not use shotguns or laser weapons. He is a wizard.

The guy with powers who took on Pinhead beat him. I guess him kicking the shit out of powerless humans impresses you. Kirsty still played his ass.

laughing out loud

Evidence >>>you.

In robs world Crucio is like as shotgun shell.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
These voldermort threads are really getting old. Doesn't anyone have anything better to talk about? No. I will be talking about the Lotr characters after I see Hobbit part three very soon.

Time Immemorial
No. I will be talking about the Lotr characters after I see Hobbit part three very soon.

More smaug threads?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Onus is on you since the spell works.

Just say after all these years you have no clue on how to debate and where the onus lies. You don't just need to prove it works... That's a given that there's a spell called crucio which has worked. That's not proving it can work on PINHEAD specifically. Think about it...

Say I make the claim that I can beat Juggs... somebody asks me how.. I say punch him... I then punch my friend and he gets hurts and I go.. SEE I've proved it works. Umm no, working on a human is vastly different than on Juggs. Same thing here... A spell working on Wizards and boys doesn't mean it will work on a demon who's thing is pain. That's what you need to prove. Not that there is a spell called crucio.. you need to prove it will work on a demon named Pinhead.

Robtard
So now a shotgun and laser have the same function as Crucio ? You're really slow.

He was not immune to Channard's powers. Voldemort does not use shotguns or laser weapons. He is a wizard.

The guy with powers who took on Pinhead beat him. I guess him kicking the shit out of powerless humans impresses you. Kirsty still played his ass.

laughing out loud

Evidence >>>you.

In robs world Crucio is like as shotgun shell.

laughing out loud

That's right, you can't follow logic. No use explaining it.

You're still not proving that Crucio will work on a being like Pinhead, keep dodging this

You have yet to post evidence; but look how mad you're getting again

You and that unfortunate head of yours.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
More smaug threads? Sauron threads. We may get to see how he fares against others in freeing Gandalf.

quanchi112
Just say after all these years you have no clue on how to debate and where the onus lies. You don't just need to prove it works... That's a given that there's a spell called crucio which has worked. That's not proving it can work on PINHEAD specifically. Think about it...

Say I make the claim that I can beat Juggs... somebody asks me how.. I say punch him... I then punch my friend and he gets hurts and I go.. SEE I've proved it works. Umm no, working on a human is vastly different than on Juggs. Same thing here... A spell working on Wizards and boys doesn't mean it will work on a demon who's thing is pain. That's what you need to prove. Not that there is a spell called crucio.. you need to prove it will work on a demon named Pinhead. Juggs has resistance feats to prove he can easily tank that force. Pinhead was easily beaten by someone he took on with powers. He reduced him to his mortal form after he sustained an attack from Pinhead. I already proved cenobites can be killed and can experience pain. Channard experienced pain from the hook chains. Channard just countered and ended Pinhead.

smile

quanchi112
That's right, you can't follow logic. No use explaining it.

You're still not proving that Crucio will work on a being like Pinhead, keep dodging this

You have yet to post evidence; but look how mad you're getting again

You and that unfortunate head of yours. I proved Crucio works so if you believe Pinhead can resist provide evidence. If I show you a clip of Pinhead experiencing pain will you concede to me, dwarf ?

laughing out loud

Robtard
I proved Crucio works so if you believe Pinhead can resist provide evidence. If I show you a clip of Pinhead experiencing pain will you concede to me, dwarf ?

laughing out loud

You proved it works on wizards/people. You need to prove it can work on a being like Pinhead, who is very different

This is also besides the obvious, Pinhead can create his hooks with a thought; that's faster than Voldermort can cast Crucio. So you lose again and Voldemort dies on his knees screaming in pain again, which makes Pinhead happy

This little engine that couldn't agrees:

Rage some more now

quanchi112
You proved it works on wizards/people. You need to prove it can work on a being like Pinhead, who is very different

This is also besides the obvious, Pinhead can create his hooks with a thought; that's faster than Voldermort can cast Crucio. So you lose again and Voldemort dies on his knees screaming in pain again, which makes Pinhead happy. Rage some more now The hooks take longer to materialize and attack than Voldemort's Crucio. You need to prove why he is different since it is your claim it will not work. You made the claim. I claimed Crucio works so if you feel it does not work you have to prove why. Channard ended him. He had powers. Pinhead mainly slaughters ignorant people. laughing out loud

Watch the scene with Channard and see how long it takes Pinhead to attack. Pinhead is not used to being attacked and allows people to hit him so his reflexes are shit. Voldemort is used to quick reflexes due to the wizarding world and duels.

Complacency is a real *****, dwarf.

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs has resistance feats to prove he can easily tank that force. Pinhead was easily beaten by someone he took on with powers. He reduced him to his mortal form after he sustained an attack from Pinhead. I already proved cenobites can be killed and can experience pain. Channard experienced pain from the hook chains. Channard just countered and ended Pinhead.

smile

and NONE of that prove it will work on pinhead. He's a demon from hell and you think he hasn't already experienced pain and much worse pain? He's a demon, pain is his thing. Proving he can be beaten has nothing to do with proving Crucio will work. That literally has nothing to do with anything. I could claim Voldy has lost.. see... Pinhead will win. Nah doesn't work that way. Now, I want the proof that Crucio will work on a Demon named Pinhead.

Robtard

quanchi112
and NONE of that prove it will work on pinhead. He's a demon from hell and you think he hasn't already experienced pain and much worse pain? He's a demon, pain is his thing. Proving he can be beaten has nothing to do with proving Crucio will work. That literally has nothing to do with anything. I could claim Voldy has lost.. see... Pinhead will win. Nah doesn't work that way. Now, I want the proof that Crucio will work on a Demon named Pinhead. I can prove he can experience pain as did the other Cenobites. This isn't the transformation process. It's like saying I went through hell I am now immune to pain. laughing out loud

Pinhead experiences pain. Crucio causes pain. Proven. Saying prove it works is not debating. Rob tried arguing shotgun blasts are equal to Crucio. He is really worked up.

quanchi112

Robtard
Crucio has worked on a spider. Spiders are not wizards either. laughing out loud

I cited proof of Cenobites experiencing pain. You saying go watch the films after I just proved my claim through evidence is simple. You can't debate. You never could. You never will be able to debate your way out of a paper bag.

Spiders are not wizards but they can feel pain and guess what happens when Crucio was cast. Pain!!!!!

It is going to be a long night, Pinhead. Voldemort wins. laughing out loud

"Spiders are like Cenobites!" -quanchi112 (because "quanchi" was already taken, LOL! )

You've shown no real/valid evidence, you resort to fallacies and shifting the burden of proof as per your MO

Pinhead takes this and even this fool below agrees:

Be. More. Mad. Now. Thread's over, you lost, you won't be able to deal with it

quanchi112
"Spiders are like Cenobites!" -quanchi112 (because "quanchi" was already taken, laughing out loud )

You've shown no real/valid evidence, you resort to fallacies and shifting the burden of proof as per your MO

Pinhead takes this and even this fool below agrees:

Be. More. Mad. Now. You said it only worked on wizards which is a lie. Spiders experience pain. Wizards experience pain. Cenobites experience pain. I can provide evidence. You can't. Those who experience pain will experience the Crucio unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise.

You made the claim prove it works. Crucio works on beings who can experience pain. Cenobites fit the bill. I can cite evidence to where they experience pain including Pinhead.

You're a harmless movie troll who doesn't debate. This was easy and go watch the movies isn't a valid rebuttal. Cite evidence. This was very sad today to see how utterly impotent you are in an actual debate. Your thing is to lust over men or repost clips while avoiding any exchange after in a rage loop.

laughing out loud

Robtard
"Wizards, spiders an Cenobites are all the same!" -quanchi112 (because "quanchi" was already taken, LOL!!! )

Yup, very mad because you can't debate for shit, just like I called

quanchi112
"Wizards, spiders an Cenobites are all the same!" -quanchi112 (because "quanchi" was already taken, LOL!!! )

Yup, very mad because you can't debate for shit, just like I called This is what trolls do ignore the evidence, turn it into a flame fest, and alter the context of my points. You are very childish.

Spiders, wizards, and Cenobites all feel pain. Crucio works based off that. Evidence always shines the brightest.

smile

Robtard
This is what trolls do ignore the evidence, turn it into a flame fest, and alter the context of my points. You are very childish.

Spiders, wizards, and Cenobites all feel pain. Crucio works based off that.

Evidence always shines the brightest.

smile

"irony"

Ignoring context

You've yet to post valid evidence

BO1mmzIAz3k

Silent Master
Tom dies while on his knees.

quanchi112
"irony"

Ignoring context

You've yet to post valid evidence

BO1mmzIAz3k What context have I ignored ?

Beings that experience pain fall victim to Crucio unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise.

smile

quanchi112
Tom dies while on his knees. Quit ignoring the context.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting on that proof that Crucio will work on a demon named pinhead who's been to hell. Proof please

quanchi112
Still waiting on that proof that Crucio will work on a demon named pinhead who's been to hell. Proof please A demon who used to be a man. A demon who has felt pain on screen as have other Cenobites.

Feeling pain means Crucio is going to work, abe.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>