Wrath vs Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
forgive me but,

Wrath (King Bradley)

vs

Mr. X

both get two swords
who wins?

Lord_Talron
you guys are no fun offtobed

StyleTime
Who is King Bradley?

Lord_Talron
from fullmetal alchemist?

KingD19
I dunno if this will get taken down, but Bradley takes 40/10. He's too fast for X, and he's already seen hundreds if not thousands of ways to win.

Lord_Talron
bradley surely isnt THAT much faster than wolverine

didnt it take quicksilver to counteract his ability thru speed?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
bradley surely isnt THAT much faster than wolverine

didnt it take quicksilver to counteract his ability thru speed?
yup the same quick silver who so fast he able to run around the world in seconds, but of course people ignore such context repeatedly to pretend any person who fast will beat X.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by StyleTime
Who is King Bradley? a badass motherphucker

his age might be the only thing that stops him from owning x, as their predictive abilities will almost cancel eachother out, leaving the physical skills left. eventually x might take it.

wrath does have legit bullet dodging feats, i.e. dodging in between bullets after they were fired

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a badass motherphucker
that he is.

psycho gundam
ij8zmuZ6YAY

iceman24567
Bradley wins

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bradley wins
why?

KingD19
Watch or read Fullmetal Alchemist to see why.

He's skilled enough with swords that he can use 5 simultaneously.

His speed is arguably higher than X's.

His strength is obviously much higher.

And his Ultimate Eye is a much better power. He not only sees what someones about to do before they do. He sees just about everything they could do, including his surroundings and what he can use to aid him, as well as minute things like a small facial tick before ducking to the right or something.

Hell, he destroyed a tank with a sword and a frag grenade.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19
Watch or read Fullmetal Alchemist to see why.

He's skilled enough with swords that he can use 5 simultaneously.

His speed is arguably higher than X's.

His strength is obviously much higher.

And his Ultimate Eye is a much better power. He not only sees what someones about to do before they do. He sees just about everything they could do, including his surroundings and what he can use to aid him, as well as minute things like a small facial tick before ducking to the right or something.

Hell, he destroyed a tank with a sword and a frag grenade.
Done both and I assume were going by manga, so not sure how relevent the anime is.

good for him (chapter and page number please)

You be hard pressed to prove that.

Whats his best strength feat again? I dont recall him being so storng it be much of an impact at all.

his cis would likely prevent his use of it. He never uses it vast vast majority of the time. And even the eye is not as effective nor impressive as X reading ability.

yes and? Numerous characters have done the similar things. Wolverine took out military helicopters with friggin a wrench and another time with a sword from crazy distance away.

StyleTime
a badass motherphucker

his age might be the only thing that stops him from owning x, as their predictive abilities will almost cancel eachother out, leaving the physical skills left. eventually x might take it.

wrath does have legit bullet dodging feats, i.e. dodging in between bullets after they were fired
Oh, ok. I don't watch or read Full Metal Alchemist. I'll have to sit back and watch, at least unless/until this gets closed.

Sounds like it could be a good match if they are peers physically.

psycho gundam
it's highly recommended by a lot of people, even people that don't read manga nor watch anime.

Dum Dum Dugan
it's highly recommended by a lot of people, even people that don't read manga nor watch anime.
make sure to watch the second anime though, the first one is much different.

psycho gundam
true

Lord_Talron
both are good tho, highly different :P

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why? He's superior

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
He's superior
prove it.

Lord_Talron
bradley rocks an awesome 'stache. there, i proved it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
bradley rocks an awesome 'stache. there, i proved it. anyone with a Tom Selleck mustache in manga/anime is someone that you must respect/fear

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
prove it. Originally posted by Lord_Talron
bradley rocks an awesome 'stache. there, i proved it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.