Cass vs Dick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
Not a fight. Both these two have some ridiculous speed feats under there belts. Who is over all faster?

Cass has some solid bullet time feats/blitzes and blur running's.

Nightwing has some ridiculous dodging bullets from loads of bullets everywhere to the point that it makes no sense, to even escaping Slade as a teen and playing keep away from Slade. Plus on panel statements of being faster then Bruce Wayne himself.

They also once had a race(but they were using there grappling hooks as well) and I think Grayson won?

But over all who would you bet on in a standard foot race?

Q99
I don't think they've ever had a race.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think they've ever had a race.

Yes they did. I saw a scan of it but it wasn't all "running" since they used there grappling hooks.

Q99
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yes they did. I saw a scan of it but it wasn't all "running" since they used there grappling hooks.

They may have briefly chased each other (the Batman RIP issues of Outsiders, probably), but no, not really a 'race'.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Q99
They may have briefly chased each other (the Batman RIP issues of Outsiders, probably), but no, not really a 'race'.

Guy in the scans BG specifically told Dick. "Lets "race"....LOL. But like I said they used there grappling hooks.

SamZED
The thread title made me think of a really lame sex joke that im not gonna post.

Prep-Man
I would say Cass.

Q99
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Guy in the scans BG specifically told Dick. "Lets "race"....LOL. But like I said they used there grappling hooks.

I can't think of when that'd be. They really haven't hung out much.

Philosophía
Grayson has admitted that that if Cassandra doesn't want him to, he can't touch her.

Her actual feats also make him look like he just learned to walk.

There's no comparison, really.

Bentley
Yeah, so he wins 10/10 because Cass will always want to be touched by Dick.

Snap.

Lord_Talron
fixed shifty

Daredevil1

SamZED
Originally posted by SamZED
The thread title made me think of a really lame sex joke that im not gonna post.
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
Ass vs Dick Yep, that's the one.

Q99
Dick is one of the best acrobats on the planet (heck, arguably these are the two most acrobatic people on the planet right here smile ). So in a race it should at the least end up rather close.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by SamZED
Yep, that's the one. im always here to help smile

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Dick is one of the best acrobats on the planet (heck, arguably these are the two most acrobatic people on the planet right here smile ). So in a race it should at the least end up rather close.

But only Dick can do the triple death moonsomersault.

Robin Dc
He can quadruple somersault.

marwash22
Dick.

Bentley
Originally posted by Robin Dc
He can quadruple somersault.

WFT, he's a freaking yoyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.