Hank Pym versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Batman gets a week of prep to gather information on Hank, the Avengers Academy, and Infinite Mansion. Hank conversely gets 3 days to brief himself on the capabilities of Batman and knows that he's going to attack, but not when.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Pym.

janus77
Batman, cos losing is what Hank Pym does.

CosmicComet
Hank 'GAWD' Pym ftw

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2191/pymgonnahate.jpg

Existere
Pym

cdtm
Hank is like the anti "Mary Sue".

Putting that against Batgod is like paper picking a fight with fire...

JakeTheBank
It's not Batgod, though. Just Batman.

And me thinks people are sorely underestimating Hank here...

CosmicComet
Current Hank drinks tea with abstracts son.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Current Hank drinks tea with abstracts son.

thumb up

Respect the Scientist Supreme. cool

Hyperion Prime
Hank Pym was the greatest in the 80s during the West Coast Avengers run. But alas he does not win this and loses to batman.

JakeTheBank
Have you been reading Hank Pym since Dan Slott's Mighty Avengers out of curiosity?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Have you been reading Hank Pym since Dan Slott's Mighty Avengers out of curiosity?

Last I read was when they said he was the avatar of Science or something. Where it compared him to Tony Stark and Reed richards. I also read the one where he went up against the head Inhuman that was turning everyone into mindless humans. I quit reading it after that.

the ninjak
Pym BFR's Bruce in OverSpace. SCIENTIST SUPREME FTW!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/avengersacademy7.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pym BFR's Bruce in OverSpace.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/avengersacademy7.jpg

I have so many comicbooks that I don't really collect anything much anymore. Just a few books a week. I have comics stored at my parents house, at my house, at a storage facility.

That's a bad ass feat!!!! I will have to read up on Pym.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I have so many comicbooks that I don't really collect anything much anymore. Just a few books a week. I have comics stored at my parents house, at my house, at a storage facility.

That's a bad ass feat!!!! I will have to read up on Pym.

Avengers Academy is really good.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
Avengers Academy is really good.

Thanks, I will try it out as long as it's not a Bendis book.

BlackZero30x
a well timed batkick takes out not only pym but destroys all of the abstracts and causes OverSpace to implode.

speaking of the abstracts i wanna know why they are all just randomly floating together....

Uriel005
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
a well timed batkick takes out not only pym but destroys all of the abstracts and causes OverSpace to implode.

speaking of the abstracts i wanna know why they are all just randomly floating together.... cause abstracts outside of m-bodies don't really have a physical representation IMO it's more a device for readers and characters to comprehend that they're there if I understand the concept of the abstracts correctly and not so much that they just happen to be floating around waiting for people to show up.

-Pr-
Pym should win. In a comic, though, he's not beating Batman.

JakeTheBank
Your respect thread almost done, PR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.