Hummunculus vs Gantz Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Hummunculus:
Sloth
Greed
Envy
Gluttony
Wrath
Lust
Pride

Bonus:
Edward
Armstrong

vs.

Ganz Squad:
Karuno
Kato
Izumi
Nishi
Sakurai
Kaze(Muscle Rider)
Oka(Team Osaka)

The Gantz squad has the equipment they were shown using (i.e. Kato wont have a giant mech)
Who wins?

BloodRain
Lust, Envy and Greed aren't anything the Gantz team haven't faced before. Apart from Sloth they have the strength advantage (not to say some of the Homonculi can't tear through the suit) and apart from Wrath, Pride and Gluttony their cloaking tech gives them another one. I reckon a shot or two should take nearly any Homonculi down.

Kei with his badass upgrade solos though. mmm

TheAuraAngel
Gantz wins.

McNasty996
I could actually see the hummunculus and the alchemist winning this one but I would like to see other opinions first.

King Kandy
Originally posted by BloodRain
Lust, Envy and Greed aren't anything the Gantz team haven't faced before. Apart from Sloth they have the strength advantage (not to say some of the Homonculi can't tear through the suit) and apart from Wrath, Pride and Gluttony their cloaking tech gives them another one. I reckon a shot or two should take nearly any Homonculi down.

Kei with his badass upgrade solos though. mmm
i don't know anything about gantz, but how will bullets beat the homonculi?

BloodRain
The X-Gun/X-Rifle shoot compressed energy that I think is in the form of light which a short while after (think the delay may be changed by the current manga) makes the shot area explode. H-Gun creates a heavy gravitation area around the target. <-Reduces a giant alien/monster to a puddle of blood.
^Kinda forgot where any good examples are..
Other weapons are the at least 30ft extendable sword, flying/cycle and the advanced suit which increases strength, durability, has swords on the elbows and can shoot blasts from its hands.

Example of the strength it gives, even to a child. Kaze had strength above this without the suit.

A quick solo by Kei.

Also Sakurai demonstrating his psychic powers, though it does put a strain on him. 1 2 3 4 5

King Kandy
huh. i don't see one or two shots of that being enough to deplete the philosopher's stones...

Q99
It's homunculus.

BloodRain
Homunculi if plural.

What do you have to do to kill one? (Still catching up in Brotherhood) Isnt it just to keep attacking until they cant regenerate anymore? Forgot this when saying one or two.. several shots then.

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain
Homunculi if plural.

What do you have to do to kill one? (Still catching up in Brotherhood) Isnt it just to keep attacking until they cant regenerate anymore? Forgot this when saying one or two.. several shots then.

Yes, but this means *many* fatal wounds are necessary. Even stuff like a missing torso isn't a major concern for them.

BloodRain
H-gun may be the best choice then. Might not be a definate win but I still see the ball being in their court.

Q99
They'd still regen from the puddle if they had power left in their stones.

BloodRain
Then don't ever stop firing.. ever... <-<

GreenBastard
the hononculi win wrath can probably kill them all by himself because of his eye( he can see all their attacks and weak points in the suits)

Gluttony becuase hes really fat(a lot more to blow up with the x gun) and if he opened his portal of truth he can just suck them in instantly

envy wont stand a chance

i dont know about greed( cuz i dont know if his sheild can defend aganst the xgun cuz it explodes from the inside)

lust can probably do well i f she stays far away and stabs them with her spear wich she can (it has no limit to its lenght and can jut out with blinding speed)

sloth may be hard to kill if he dosnt sit on his lazy ass

pride will defenitly not lose because they couldnt reach him and his shadow has the power of the ultimate spear shield and eye

al wouldnt be effencted at all cuz he has no organics and is hollow

ed will die definatly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.