Uri Boyka vs. Ong Bak vs. Bone vs. IP Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
IP Man for some reason gets time travelled to the present, and he learns that the fastest way to earn money is to street fight.

Uri Boyka is released from prison and he earns money the only way he knows how: fighting - but this time in the streets.

Ong Bak (can't remember the character's name) is the rising star of street fighting and is currently undefeated.

Bone (From blood and bone) is the current regional champion after beating Price.

Who wins in a street fighting - round robin type of tournament?

Robtard
Bone is slow as shit in comparison. He loses to any of the other three.

Boyka is good, but he's not Asian-Cinema-Good. He loses to either IP or Jaa.

Between IP and Jaa, it's a close call. Probably Jaa though, he had more cartoonish feats.

FrothByte
You sure about IP Man? He did have a lot of trouble with a heavy weight boxer using gloves.

Both Bone and Boyka are as big as that boxer with even more rounded skills and won't be wearing any gloves.

Although I do agree that IP seems a bit too fast for Bone...

Robtard
Yes.

Lestov16
Uri Boyka
G5FP7Y4Jy98

Ong-Bak
4y2AmUmWOh0

Bone
W6Kf3919CtQ

Ip Man
IUouFMiZXLg

I think Ip Man shall be crowned victor

Robtard
If Jaa isn't allowed his nonsense from his other films, then ya, he probably loses to IP.

marwash22
everyone gets Bone'd.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Bone is slow as shit in comparison. He loses to any of the other three.

Boyka is good, but he's not Asian-Cinema-Good. He loses to either IP or Jaa.

Between IP and Jaa, it's a close call. Probably Jaa though, he had more cartoonish feats. Pretty much.

Lestov16
Originally posted by marwash22
everyone gets Bone'd.
.....by Ip Man

KingD19
Ip Man is the fastest and has awesome technique.

Bone is the physically strongest and has shown some pretty good technique.

Jaa has the best combination of speed/strength/technique.

I haven't seen much of Boyka so I can't comment on him.

FrothByte
IP man had a lot of trouble with a heavy weight boxer, and had to hit the boxer a tremendous amount of times to hurt him.

As good as IP man is, I don't think he's gonna find it easy to fight Bone and Boyka. Not saying that he'll lose, just saying that people need to give this more consideration than just saying "he wins coz he has the best looking technique".

marwash22
Bone would one-shot IP Man. Dragon Ball Z type punches wont work...

KingD19
Bone would definitely take Ip Man down with one or slightly more full force blows. But the problem is laying a hand on him. Ip Man is f*cking quick.

jaden101
Throw in Mas Oyama from Fighter in the Wind just for the fact that he'd beast the lot of them ****.

KingD19
Originally posted by jaden101
Throw in Mas Oyama from Fighter in the Wind just for the fact that he'd beast the lot of them ****.

Come on now man...that's just wrong.

jaden101
In what way?

Robtard

You just like him cos of the bestiality.

marwash22
Throw in Mas Oyama from Fighter in the Wind just for the fact that he'd beast the lot of them ****. is that a good movie?

KingD19
It's crazy. Mas is about as uber as someone can get in a kung fu movie.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
is that a good movie?

Do you like watch half naked men wrestle with animals?

marwash22
Do you like watch half naked men wrestle with animals? only half naked? nah.

jaden101
You just like him cos of the bestiality.

Obviously.

the ninjak
My moneys on Bone.

IP Man would get worn down.

FrothByte
I'd personally go with Boyka. He looks nearly as strong as Bone but he's faster. He's just as agile as Jaa but bigger. And although not as fast as IP man, looks fast enough to keep up. Plus I'm curious to see how Jaa and IP man would handle his grappling skills.

But if you guys had to rank them from 1st to 4th place after the tournament, how would it go?

Darth Martin
Bone? Slow? Some serious underestimating going on here.

But for the record Ip Man is the best fighter here.

Tenorio
I think Bone wins here. He's too strong, and while he's not IP man-fast, his strength will help him when he gets his opponents down and fights them on the ground.

marwash22
i need the OP to be a bit more specific about what's allowed in this "street fighting".

If Ting gets to use the environment, he will wreck all these dudes.

SpadeKing
As much as I liked Ting (Jaa), I'd have to say Bone. As far as I'm concerned, Boyka is not that complete of a fighter, he was being beaten by a pure boxer(Jai White's character in Undisputed 2) , then beaten by that same boxer with little MMA training other than his boxing skills.

Ip may be the first go here, but he could be an excellent counter to Boyka and some of his wide punches, his kicks would be a problem though.

I'd say the last fight would come down to Ting and Bone, with Bone edging it out.

Darth Martin
Bone is uber but I'd be thinking Ip Man would be the best. Boyka is a bunch of high-flying acrobatics but he lacks substance. Bone was just incredible; he displayed boxing techniques, grapping, sword combat, etc, and basically punked the "world's best fighter".

SpadeKing
The world's best fighter looked like nothing more than a cocky sparring partner for Bone.

Darth Martin
Exactly. At first he was impressive. But, then Bone decided to try.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.