Ranking the One Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Now that Legacy is over, how do you rank the various One Sith within the order?

Krayt, Wyyrlock, Nihl, Talon, Styfe, Havok, Maladi, Azard, etc..

Dr McBeefington
Krayt, Wyrrlock, and then the rest.

Q99
Yea, the top two are fairly uncontroversial. Though I could see someone putting Wyyrlock on the level of pre-Reborn Krayt....

There are strength differences among the rest, and I'm curious about how people rank the others.

ares834
Yeah, Krayt is first. Wyrrlock is second.

The rest are a lot harder to rank.

Nihl is likely next, what with him being the new DLotS.

Then Talon, Stryfe, Havok, Azard, and Maladi.

Q99
Havok impressed me- he beat Draco solidly, and Draco is the leader of the Knights (not counting Roan himself of course).

I think maybe Nihl, then Talon and Havok. Not sure who comes next after that.

Then waaaay below all of those, Maleval smile

Galan007
During the original Legacy run, the gap in power between Krayt and Wyyrlock seemed to be quite minimal, with Krayt having the slight edge overall. During Legacy War, however, Krayt had become much more powerful than Wyyrlock.

Next in line would likely be Darth Nihl, but he was still FAR inferior to the aforementioned.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
During the original Legacy run, the gap in power between Krayt and Wyyrlock seemed to be quite minimal, with Krayt having the slight edge overall. During Legacy War, however, Krayt had become much more powerful than Wyyrlock.

Yea, Wyyrlock may have been thinking he could beat pre-reborn Krayt, but Hett had left him in the dust by ditching the implants and what he learned from the experience of dying.

What do you think of Stryfe? He was the Fist and even a replacement Hand, and there's his performance against Sazen.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
What do you think of Stryfe? He was the Fist and even a replacement Hand, and there's his performance against Sazen. Yeah, but you also have to consider his defeat at the hands of Saarai. She completely overpowered him.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, but you also have to consider his defeat at the hands of Saarai. She completely overpowered him.

He did put up some fight and he was just out of the tank.

Saarai, being Wyyrlock's daughter, may just be a really powerful kid. Despite not being a tattooed sith, there's not a lot of mature force users who can TK like she did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.