Nekron vs. Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

YoungGunna
SG FTW

guy222
nekron

Endless Mike
Nekron, and I say this as a Shuma-Gorath fan

SevenShackles
Shuma wins. death in all forms can suck it.

CortSether
S-G

guy222
he wins how?

iceman24567
Nekron

YoungGunna
Originally posted by YoungGunna
SG FTW
My mistake I thought that said Neron, Nekron would turn Shuma into octopus soup

Nekron ftw

CortSether
Nekron wins based on what?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by CortSether
Nekron wins based on what?

Being an abstract of Death and the Spectre couldn't affect him

Colossus-Big C
Shuma killed death

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Shuma killed death

No he didn't.

Endless Mike
PR Beyonder killed Death, but that's the only Marvel character I know of who did

Colossus-Big C
death of cancerverse

Endless Mike
He was one of the many-angled ones who contributed to the Cancerverse's power, we don't really know much about it. Besides the Death abstract of that one universe < Nekron

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He was one of the many-angled ones who contributed to the Cancerverse's power, we don't really know much about it. Besides the Death abstract of that one universe < Nekron

Not to mentioned they basically merely banished her. She came back with a vengeance and wrecked that entire dimension and crippled the many angled ones for eons.

Omega Vision
PR Beyonder killed Death, but that's the only Marvel character I know of who did
There was also a non-canon (or at least AU) incident where Death was destroyed by the Ultimate Nullifier.

Endless Mike
Yeah I think I saw scans of that

CortSether
Besides the Death abstract of that one universe < Nekron

You have proof for this assessment?

Endless Mike
Nekron is one manifestation of the singe concept of Death in DC which is multiversal

Prep-Man
he also represents oblivion. he is pure nothingnes. king of tears would be a better matchup.

CortSether
Nekron is one manifestation of the singe concept of Death in DC which is multiversal

616 Death is multiversal as well...

Endless Mike
But Cancerverse Death is not 616 Death

CortSether
But Cancerverse Death is not 616 Death

Yes it is. The Cancerverse was making its way into Reality 616 then Death showed up and destroyed the Cancerverse while the MAO were busy with the Necropsy ritual. What reason is there to believe it would be any different Death?

quanchi112
Being an abstract of Death and the Spectre couldn't affect him The Spectre varies so this isn't proof of anything in and of itself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
he also represents oblivion. he is pure nothingnes. king of tears would be a better matchup. No, he isn't.

Endless Mike
They had already killed Death in the Cancerverse, and they wanted to kill Death in 616. Why would they need to kill 616 Death if they already had done so?

Prep-Man
how can you kill death? seems like weak sauce.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Prep-Man
how can you kill death? seems like weak sauce. she really just gets destroyed

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
she really just gets destroyed No. Beyonder killed her. Simple as that.

And Nekron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.