Metro: Last Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
8lVXjyahIEY

Phanteros
OEbfJFsYvNU

dadudemon
I don't like the trailers. I hate them: very annoying. A game that cannot let it's game speak for itself in a trailer is either trying too hard or is trying to hide that it's just a crap game.

Kazenji
Never played the first Metro game but i've seen it around cheap.

Smasandian
Metro 2044 is a good game. Very similar to the STALKER series but it's well done and very interesting.

The trailers are your typical trailer. But other ones will be released that will show gameplay.

NemeBro
I liked Metro 2033 personally, was sort of short, but was good, the setting and atmosphere was good, the gameplay was pretty solid, and the plot was not bad either. Weird, but not bad.

Phanteros
P3Je2BlgxrI

Phanteros
JbTfm3UlvJU

Phanteros
FOc9_GWmIjM

Nemesis X
OYSCjGbv3YY

http://www.gan4hire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-2560x16001.jpg

cdtm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's next? Charging 5 bucks for the title screen, maybe? Adding hotseat multiplayer for another 5? Hey, how about removing multi save game functionality unless you pre order? One save per console, unless you pre order or buy the dlc!

And who needs music? Lets make it dlc!

This is the worst of free to play models, while still making you pay premium prices..

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
OYSCjGbv3YY

http://www.gan4hire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-2560x16001.jpg

Yeah that's just bullshit.....

something like that should part of the game from day 1.

Tzeentch._
Ahhhh, excellent. Now I have a reason to save 59.99.

Kazenji
They also pulled the same shit with the first Metro game

but with the PC version it was made free.... erm

Kazenji
Seems to be one big depressing game this one, Everyone is always sad from one review i've watched...every single character has some morbid and long tale of woe

-You're often walking behind someone who you can't walk past to speed things up. And every NPC walks very slow too, so you're often waiting for them to catch up or finish their dialogue.

Estacado
So without playing the previous game and only playing for about 2 hours....
I really like the game so far it's been stealthy most likely and the atmosphere is great.

Nemesis X
So did anyone buy it? Is it still difficult even when you're not playing on Ranger Mode? I'm not much of a casual gamer and would like to know if Last Light is worth it. Worth buying without the Ranger Mode I mean. God forbid I give into any schemes even Capcom would probably laugh at.

Estacado
Well Im playing on normal played like 5 hours now....it's not difficult if you use stealth but if you rush in they can kill you easily I guess hard will be more difficult since it also gives less ammo and some creatures take loads of bullets to kill...most of the time you fight humans though...

Estacado
So I beat the game took me about 7 hours decent game 8/10.
Dont think there is anything left after finishing it so possibly that's it for me....stick out tongue

Tzeentch._
Doesn't sound like its worth 60 dollars.

Estacado
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Doesn't sound like its worth 60 dollars.
Definetly not worth it.
It's a great game but after you beat it once there is nothing left to do....7 hours of gameplay for 60 dollars is pretty much a rip off...ermm

Estacado
crylaugh
TLLJ94mUjUQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.