Gaara vs crocodile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Gaara vs crocodile who wins.

NemeBro
I am almost positive it has been done.

Crocodile pretty handily. Better and greater control of sand, actually is sand, physically superior by a signifigant margin, can drain his body of all moisture like a boss.

psycho gundam
gaara attacks him, crocadile gets lost in the attack as he himself transforms into sand, gaara collects all the sand back to attack again looking frantically for crocodile only to get stabbed in the face by crocodile point blank.

TheAuraAngel
Yeah this was probably done before.

Shukaku might help?

NemeBro
Nah.

Along with him no longer having Shukaku, Gaara is such an obvious target it makes no difference.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nah.

Along with him no longer having Shukaku, Gaara is such an obvious target it makes no difference.

You're really not going to let Gaara be at his strongest when fighting Crocodile? :O

NemeBro
Not many Naruto characters at their strongest stand much of a chance against Crocodile.

And it is not my decision.

menokokoro
yeah...unless he uses wet sand, Gaara doesn't stand a chance. It's like trying to destroy water by spraying water into it, only the water can move, and control the water you spray at it, and can...ok im done with the metaphor.

Yeah, the only way gaara can win is with knowledge of Crocs weakness... and at that point he could actually win, I don't see why he couldn't control wet sand, then stab croc through the face

Q99
It's a case where even if Gaara 'wins' in a contest of sand control, he can't really win.

TheAuraAngel
Not many Naruto characters at their strongest stand much of a chance against Crocodile.

And it is not my decision.

I knows but still. Just trying to give Gaara a chance.

If only Gaara were still insane and his sand still had blood mixed with it 24/7.

NemeBro
You cannot really give Gaara a chance.

His control of sand is likely not as great as that of Crocodile's, and beyond that Gaara has NO way at all to take Crocodile out short of exploiting the weakness Gaara does not know about.

Meanwhile Crocodile could beat Gaara to death with his bare hands if he wanted to, that is but one of many options he has.

TheAuraAngel
You cannot really give Gaara a chance.

His control of sand is likely not as great as that of Crocodile's, and beyond that Gaara has NO way at all to take Crocodile out short of exploiting the weakness Gaara does not know about.

Meanwhile Crocodile could beat Gaara to death with his bare hands if he wanted to, that is but one of many options he has.

I know. This is an unfair thread, due to Crocodile being untouchable while Gaara is quite touchable, though with some difficulty. Crocodile and him might be equal in the sand controlling department but even if Gaara was better, it wouldn't help any.

So yeah, Gaara dies. Oh wells.

NemeBro
Crocodile is probably much better in terms of controlling sand IMO.

Gaara holds literally not one advantage.

RE: Blaxican
Crocodile is made of sand. Gaara controls sand.

Gaara controls Crocadile. smile

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Crocodile is made of sand. Gaara controls sand.

Gaara controls Crocadile. smile Crocodile is made of sand. Crocodile's control of sand is better than Gaara's.

Crocodile keeps Gaara from controlling him and pimp-hands his head off. smile

Oh, and Crocodile is not always made of sand. Only when he chooses to be or when he is avoiding an attack is he made of sand.

RE: Blaxican
How can an amphibious reptile have better control of sand then Gaar? Don't be dense.

NemeBro
By keeping his pimp-hand strong?

TheAuraAngel
What was Crocs best sand feat? I know he sent a sandstorm at that one place but I can't remember any others that stick out atm. And I have not read much Wan Piss after Alabasta so...stick out tongue

Nemesis X
This has been done before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t521857.html

thanos-prime
What are your thought's on this battle if gaara had water? Or if he was able to transform into the shukaku?

NemeBro
If he had water, and was able to use it before Crocodile could kill Gaara, he could win I guess.

Shukaku is not a big deal though.

Oh, and Aura, well Crocodile can create city-sized sandstorms which can strip people in them to bone, if he has enough sand. Actually, that is one advantage Gaara has, he can make new sand. Though I would argue that would just make it easier for Crocodile to win.

BloodRain
If Crocodile can't make his own sand like Gaara where does all of it come from? Doesn't seem like that much can come from his body.

NemeBro
Magic bro.

Magic.

It helps that the first place he fought in was Alabasta. Which has a ludicrous amount of sand.

Nephthys
We could really do with a location. Croc needs some sand nearby to be really good. Though he was still a physical match for Luffy and his drainage power will be useful.

SquallX
You guys are forgetting something. Gaara's sand is imbue with his chakra, that's why he's able to control said sands.

Not saying Gaara's winning, but to argue he loses so easily is ludicrous.

NemeBro
Well considering Crocodile doesn't need to actually turn into sand and can actually kill Gaara with his bare hands... Yeah.

Bentley
Gaara cannot defend against Croc for long, even assuming he can control sand better. Croc was clashing with highly powered enemies during the war without backing down nor being put out of comission, including a straight punch in the face by Jozu. Gaara would lose chakra eventually.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by psycho gundam
gaara attacks him, crocadile gets lost in the attack as he himself transforms into sand, gaara collects all the sand back to attack again looking frantically for crocodile only to get stabbed in the face by crocodile point blank.

Are you forgetting gaara can control sand the moment crocodile turns to sand its all over for him.

KAIKAGE
I am almost positive it has been done.

Crocodile pretty handily. Better and greater control of sand, actually is sand, physically superior by a signifigant margin, can drain his body of all moisture like a boss.

how can crocodile have a greater level of control over sand than gaara, he can create sand tsunami's big enough to destroy cities plus he has proven time and time again that he can do anything with his sand he's created giant sized shukaku arms, just watch his fights against kimimaru and deidara. At the very least gaara and crocodile are equal, on top of everything gaara is a jinchuuruki with the hidden sands ultimate defence which im sure your familiar with.

EvilAngel
Probably Gaara unless this Croc guy knows about Gaara's powers beforehand, in which case I would guess Croc would dominate.

Wei Phoenix

Exactly how strong is Crocodile?

Q99
You know, in the latest chapters, we've found out that it's at least possible for Gaara to beat Croc with a method: Sealing jutsu. Before that was revealed, winning would've been an impossibility without a water source or something.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm not sure but wouldn't Crocodile have enough physical strength to break out the sand before the seal sets. I mean A's dad did it and I would assume he sn't One Piece tier right?

Though the pyramid one is probably Gaara's best bet IMO.

TheAuraAngel
Well I suppose Crocodile would give the move a bit of time. Just to see what it would do. Wouldn't that be in character for Crocodile? :O

Bentley
Croc's physical strength would get him through sand coffins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.