Event Horizon vs. Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Dr. William Weir (Sam Neill) is on the ship and opens the puzzle box. Pinhead comes out and wants to take him back to the Labyrinth while Weir wants to take Pinhead back to his hellish dimension. Can Pinhead bring Weir back or will the ship bring Pinhead with him to their version of hell.

They have 20 minutes till the ship goes back.

Rogue Jedi
Man this thread is ****ed up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Man this thread is ****ed up. Answer it if you dare.

the ninjak
Yeah I'm really interested in this thread.
But it's been years since a saw Event Horizon.
I'll have to watch it again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah I'm really interested in this thread.
But it's been years since a saw Event Horizon.
I'll have to watch it again. Get on it and tell me what you think. Weir was pretty badass due to hell's own supernatural pull on the ship. I won't reveal who I think wins just yet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Answer it if you dare. I don't dare. The mere thought of this fight freaks me out.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't dare. The mere thought of this fight freaks me out.

I know exactly what you mean. Just imagining for one second what Channard would do in that dimension is enough to give you nightmare fuel for weeks

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
I know exactly what you mean. Just imagining for one second what Channard would do in that dimension is enough to give you nightmare fuel for weeks Channard isn't in this thread though so sleep like a baby.

Johnny Demonic
The Hell that Event Horizon went to made peope rip out their own eyes. Didn't see anything like that in the Hellraiser movies. Pinhead is at a loss of words as he rips his own eyes out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Johnny Demonic
The Hell that Event Horizon went to made peope rip out their own eyes. Didn't see anything like that in the Hellraiser movies. Pinhead is at a loss of words as he rips his own eyes out. You really think what worked on a few humans would work on a cenobite so powerful he came back from death ?

Parmaniac
I'll have to re-wtach Event Horizon

steverules_2
We will tear your soul apart...

Chains from no where ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by steverules_2
We will tear your soul apart...

Chains from no where ftw That was my first guess too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'll have to re-wtach Event Horizon I always liked event horizon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.