Bottom of the heap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
In an all-out war of earth-based heroes and villains, who would be your pick to come out at the rock bottom of the heap in terms of win/loss ratio? The guy who would win the absolute minimum of battles (if they even won any at all) against the rest of the characters on earth? No (deliberate) joke characters or one-shot wonders allowed, just guys who were supposed to be genuine heroes or villains and were established in their universe with multiple appearances.

Marvel?
DC?
Overall?

My pick would probably be Nighthawk as I honestly don't think he can really beat anybody without PIS/CIS, not even silver-age Giant-Man or Rhino.

janus77
Thanos

Scoobless
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos

Pretty sure there's a lot of guys (fanboys) on KMC who don't think Thanos would lose more fights than anyone else in Marvel/DC....

no expression

rotiart
Demolition man is an established character? I don't see him pulling any wins.

Scoobless
Grizzly & Gibbon combo FTL

janus77
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pretty sure there's a lot of guys (fanboys) on KMC who don't think Thanos would lose more fights than anyone else in Marvel/DC....

no expression
only one or two...
confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.