Jason Voorhees vs. Michael Myers (Originals)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Michael ends up stalking a family member who is camping at crystal lake. These two badasses run into each other on the campgrounds. Who wins ?

Nemesis X
Depends. Are we talking about remakes or originals?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Depends. Are we talking about remakes or originals? Originals.

thanos-prime
Alright ill play along ill argue for Michael.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Alright ill play along ill argue for Michael. Why does Michael win ?

thanos-prime
Are all power's allowed such as Micheal's actual teleportation? Also where are they fighting?

thanos-prime
Also what weps do they have?

quanchi112
Are all power's allowed such as Micheal's actual teleportation? Also where are they fighting? Neither actually have the power to teleport imo. They are at crystal lake because michael is stalking a family member there. Michael drove there, got out of his car, and while pursuing his family member runs into Jason.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Neither actually have the power to teleport imo. They are at crystal lake because michael is stalking a family member there. Michael drove there, got out of his car, and while pursuing his family member runs into Jason. Michael appears are reappears when the symbol of the thorn appears in the sky. Doesn't matter.

thanos-prime
Alright im going to say Michael wins because he's faster,more agile, Smarter and alot more cunning.

quanchi112
Michael appears are reappears when the symbol of the thorn appears in the sky. Doesn't matter. That's what makes him come he doesn't actually teleport though. He's never had that power nor has Jason.

Alright im going to say Michael wins because he's faster,more agile, Smarter and alot more cunning. So was freddy along with being a lot more powerful but Freddy didn't kill him in the dream world.

What stops Jason from tearing Michael apart ?

Nemesis X
Originals.

Jason wins then. Being undead gives him the advantage in taking more damage than Michael, who is alive. Also, Jason has shown to have greater strength feats than Michael like knocking off some dude's head with a single punch for example. Also, Machete >>> Kitchen knife if that's what you're only equipping them with.

thanos-prime
That's what makes him come he doesn't actually teleport though. He's never had that power nor has Jason.

So was freddy along with being a lot more powerful but Freddy didn't kill him in the dream world.

What stops Jason from tearing Michael apart ? Ok im just going to disregard the telport thing it's not important anyway.

Freddy's weapon of choice is smaller than Micheal's and he also lacks the physicality to do any lasting harm Michael can cause lasting harm.

Michael tens to avoid attacks if he sees something coming that will end him he will dodge it Jason on the other hand tends to just tank stuff which will lead Michael to the conclusion that he will have to chop some limbs before Jason realizes this.

quanchi112
Jason wins then. Being undead gives him the advantage in taking more damage than Michael, who is alive. Also, Jason has shown to have greater strength feats than Michael like knocking off some dude's head with a single punch for example. Also, Machete >>> Kitchen knife if that's what you're only equipping them with. For their initial encounter yes but located throughout the camp are all the weapons each characters has wielded throughout the series if they both survive their first encounter.

Nemesis X
For their initial encounter yes but located throughout the camp are all the weapons each characters has wielded throughout the series if they both survive their first encounter.

I don't think Michael would survive the first encounter. Jason would lop his head off with the machete.

thanos-prime
I don't think Michael would survive the first encounter. Jason would lop his head off with the machete. Sure because Michael is to stupid to dodge it eek! .

thanos-prime
If anyone is to stupid to dodge decapitation it's Jason.

Nemesis X
Sure because Michael is to stupid to dodge it eek! .

If anyone is to stupid to dodge decapitation it's Jason.

When it comes down to who has faster reflexes, it's Freddy>Jason>Michael and since Jason has faster reflexes than Michael, it shouldn't take long to decapitate him. Michael's only chance in the first encounter is to run away and hope to find better weapons.

quanchi112
Ok im just going to disregard the telport thing it's not important anyway.

Freddy's weapon of choice is smaller than Micheal's and he also lacks the physicality to do any lasting harm Michael can cause lasting harm.

Michael tens to avoid attacks if he sees something coming that will end him he will dodge it Jason on the other hand tends to just tank stuff which will lead Michael to the conclusion that he will have to chop some limbs before Jason realizes this. Freddy was tossing him around the room and using tk to ram things through jason and when Jason caught him up close Freddy like flew out of his clutches.

Michael can't bring that type of force without trading blows with jason and Jason took all that and more and was still fighting freddy at the end of the movie.

I do agree Michael wouldn't tank all the blows as freely as jason would but as supernatural as Jason is he can afford to. Michael has incredible damage soak but his strength isn't as immense nor is his damage soak up there with Jason's.

thanos-prime
Freddy was tossing him around the room and using tk to ram things through jason and when Jason caught him up close Freddy like flew out of his clutches.

Michael can't bring that type of force without trading blows with jason and Jason took all that and more and was still fighting freddy at the end of the movie.

I do agree Michael wouldn't tank all the blows as freely as jason would but as supernatural as Jason is he can afford to. Michael has incredible damage soak but his strength isn't as immense nor is his damage soak up there with Jason's. Yes Freddy was Using blunt force means to beat Jason through out the entire dream sequence which won't work ofc, Michael will chop his shit off like Freddy should have done.

He can trade blows with Jason but when he does he will dodge attacks Jason won't and will get chopped up, hell Freddy was chopping Jason up.

Michael's damage soak is just as good when it comes to conventional means of attack like stabbing and shooting, but like i said even with his damage soak being just as good he will still dodge Jason won't.

No Jason can NOT afford to take hit's from Michael he may not be as strong as Jason but he is damn close but he is stronger than a normal human he can chop off limbs easily which would happen if Jason fight's in character which he would.

the ninjak
Michael wins through decap. Jason's worm demon escapes into the lake looking for another body. Fight starts again a year later.

And I've gotta research this Thorn summoning thing again. I remember him appearing on a speeding car. Could be childhood memories but I swear that happened.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
Michael wins through decap. Jason's worm demon escapes into the lake looking for another body. Fight starts again a year later.

And I've gotta research this Thorn summoning thing again. I remember him appearing on a speeding car. Could be childhood memories but I swear that happened. Ive usually thought Jason would win classic versions but after arguing it im now siding with Michael.

quanchi112
Yes Freddy was Using blunt force means to beat Jason through out the entire dream sequence which won't work ofc, Michael will chop his shit off like Freddy should have done.

He can trade blows with Jason but when he does he will dodge attacks Jason won't and will get chopped up, hell Freddy was chopping Jason up.

Michael's damage soak is just as good when it comes to conventional means of attack like stabbing and shooting, but like i said even with his damage soak being just as good he will still dodge Jason won't.

No Jason can NOT afford to take hit's from Michael he may not be as strong as Jason but he is damn close but he is stronger than a normal human he can chop off limbs easily which would happen if Jason fight's in character which he would. Freddy used his claws and the machete which impaled jason along with metal things to ram it in further.

Freddy did cut his fingers off in the real world but it isn't that simple.

Michael's damage soak is nowhere near as good as Jason's. Michael goes into comas and has people take care of him and provide medical care.

Freddy was a lot quicker than Michael so Michael won't be moving anywhere near as quick or have the luxury of attacking him in the dream world or having all that crystal lake pipes at his disposal along with the torpedoes Freddy was launching at him.

Michael rarely ever chops limbs off he usually stabs repeatedly and Jason's limbs are far more durable than Michael's victims.

thanos-prime
Freddy used his claws and the machete which impaled jason along with metal things to ram it in further.

Freddy did cut his fingers off in the real world but it isn't that simple.

Michael's damage soak is nowhere near as good as Jason's. Michael goes into comas and has people take care of him and provide medical care.

Freddy was a lot quicker than Michael so Michael won't be moving anywhere near as quick or have the luxury of attacking him in the dream world or having all that crystal lake pipes at his disposal along with the torpedoes Freddy was launching at him.

Michael rarely ever chops limbs off he usually stabs repeatedly and Jason's limbs are far more durable than Michael's victims. Yes but that was pointless getting stabbed won't do anything but getting his limbs chopped off will.

Michael's damage soak is every bit as good where it count's in this fight he is easily just as unaffected by stabs and gun shots.

Freddy is much quicker than Michael i agree but i was talking in a dodging sense as that's where i believe his agility will come into play in this fight.

I know Michael stabs more than chops but that's why i brought up intelligence as Michael will stab at first but he will quickly go for chopping.afterward.

What leads you to believe his limbs are more durable? Of all of his movie's i have never seen anyone have trouble with his piercing durability and it wouldn't matter as Michael is still stronger than anyone Jason has faced.

thanos-prime
EDIT.

quanchi112
Yes but that was pointless getting stabbed won't do anything but getting his limbs chopped off will.

Michael's damage soak is every bit as good where it count's in this fight he is easily just as unaffected by stabs and gun shots.

Freddy is much quicker than Michael i agree but i was talking in a dodging sense as that's where i believe his agility will come into play in this fight.

I know Michael stabs more than chops but that's why i brought up intelligence as Michael will stab at first but he will quickly go for chopping.afterward.

What leads you to believe his limbs are more durable? Of all of his movie's i have never seen anyone have trouble with his piercing durability and it wouldn't matter as Michael is still stronger than anyone Jason has faced. Since when does Myers go around chopping limbs off.

It might to a certain degree but Jason will have ahold of him and won't eat up the damage he ate up before finally getting his confrontation with freddy.

I don't think it's easy to chop off limbs Freddy just saw the chance to when he was on the ground I don't see Freddy being able to while facing off against Jason while standing nor do I see Michael.

Any other person's body would be torn to shreds by the punishment Jason endured in freddy vs. jason or the rounds he took in jason goes to hell. They even mention in that movie despite his power all bodies save his own are crap compared to Jason's original body.

thanos-prime
Since when does Myers go around chopping limbs off.

It might to a certain degree but Jason will have ahold of him and won't eat up the damage he ate up before finally getting his confrontation with freddy.

I don't think it's easy to chop off limbs Freddy just saw the chance to when he was on the ground I don't see Freddy being able to while facing off against Jason while standing nor do I see Michael.

Any other person's body would be torn to shreds by the punishment Jason endured in freddy vs. jason or the rounds he took in jason goes to hell. They even mention in that movie despite his power all bodies save his own are crap compared to Jason's original body. As i said that's where his intelligence comes into play he will figure out before long that simple stabs won't work.

Grabbing Michael won't help him there so close strength wise neither would benefit.

Michael chopped off some girls head like it was nothing i don't think he will have trouble chopping off Jason's limbs, besides isn't Jason a zombie should his limbs logically be weaker than a normal humans?

I would have to say the punishment Michael took at the end of halloween 4 was worse those shotguns would have torn a normal person's body apart and at that range?

Is Jason vs Freddy even cannon?

quanchi112
As i said that's where his intelligence comes into play he will figure out before long that simple stabs won't work.

Grabbing Michael won't help him there so close strength wise neither would benefit.

Michael chopped off some girls head like it was nothing i don't think he will have trouble chopping off Jason's limbs, besides isn't Jason a zombie should his limbs logically be weaker than a normal humans?

I would have to say the punishment Michael took at the end of halloween 4 was worse those shotguns would have torn a normal person's body apart and at that range?

Is Jason vs Freddy even cannon? Even if he wants to chop limbs off it won't be something he can easily if at all achieve.

I think Jason definitely has a considerable strength advantage. He's punched heads off, tossed freddy like 30 some feet or higher with one arm. The guy hit that destiny's child singer in freddy vs. jason and sent her flying back with a machete.

Jason's body parts are a lot stronger since if you take a normal human and subject it to the punishment jason received in freddy vs. jason and it would be completely destroyed in any number of scenes by themselves let alone the entire movie.

Michael was pretty far away and needed to recover from this punishment for at least a year.

Yes, it happened after freddy's dead and jason goes to hell.

thanos-prime
Even if he wants to chop limbs off it won't be something he can easily if at all achieve.

I think Jason definitely has a considerable strength advantage. He's punched heads off, tossed freddy like 30 some feet or higher with one arm. The guy hit that destiny's child singer in freddy vs. jason and sent her flying back with a machete.

Jason's body parts are a lot stronger since if you take a normal human and subject it to the punishment jason received in freddy vs. jason and it would be completely destroyed in any number of scenes by themselves let alone the entire movie.

Michael was pretty far away and needed to recover from this punishment for at least a year.

Yes, it happened after freddy's dead and jason goes to hell. I don't see it as being something he couldn't accomplish Jason can be as strong as he wants his limbs are still made of flesh and bone.

im not saying Jason isn't stronger he is but "A considerable strength advantage" i think not not enough to make a difference imo.

Yes Jason's body is alot stronger than a normal humans but considering Michael's body is burned to a crisp already i would say those shotgun blast's caused considerable more damage than normal.

Michael didn't need to long to recover he was still in good enough shape to kill that old man he only waited because it wasn't halloween any longer.

quanchi112
I don't see it as being something he couldn't accomplish Jason can be as strong as he wants his limbs are still made of flesh and bone.

im not saying Jason isn't stronger he is but "A considerable strength advantage" i think not not enough to make a difference imo.

Yes Jason's body is alot stronger than a normal humans but considering Michael's body is burned to a crisp already i would say those shotgun blast's caused considerable more damage than normal.

Michael didn't need to long to recover he was still in good enough shape to kill that old man he only waited because it wasn't halloween any longer. More durable flesh and bone with a much stronger person opposing you. I mean busta rhymes characters has tossed myers around before.

I think so based off of his feats and how insanely strong they have made him. You could tell they didn't want Michael to be that off the chain supernatural.

Jason's been burned as well, blown up in new blood, but unlike Michael he didn't need a coma he kept pursuing his victim. Jason's like Michael on steroids.

Michael passed out and waited until he recuperated. I am sure he could have snuck attack killed that guy prior to but his full strength needed time and healing to recover.

Darth Truculent
Michael can't seem to die right? How can you kill someone who is unkillable? I hated the remakes of Halloween (no offense to Rob Zombie), but the originals are better, but Michael seems to have stronger upper body strength. With a single stab he was able to lift one of his victims in the air. Anyone can swing a machette and with the proper technique, it can cut heads of cleanly. Take a look at Africa and the ethnic cleansing. Also, isn't Mike full of untamed pure rage?

Both men's theme song: http://youtu.be/Wws7mnMewPw

Impediment
Is Jason Voorhees alive (before Friday 13th pt. 6) or is he Zombie Jason (part 6 and on)?

Is this Michael from Halloween 1? I ask because Michael from Halloween 4 and on had MEGA damage soak.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Impediment
Is Jason Voorhees alive (before Friday 13th pt. 6) or is he Zombie Jason (part 6 and on)?

Is this Michael from Halloween 1? I ask because Michael from Halloween 4 and on had MEGA damage soak.

I was honestly just about to post this question

If it is post electrocution Jason though, he'll probably stomp any version of Michael

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment

Is this Michael from Halloween 1? I ask because Michael from Halloween 4 and on had MEGA damage soak. Both at their fakes so Jason sans Freddy vs. Jason and Michael towards the end of his run as well so he has all the crazy damage soak from part 4 and 6.Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Michael can't seem to die right? How can you kill someone who is unkillable? I hated the remakes of Halloween (no offense to Rob Zombie), but the originals are better, but Michael seems to have stronger upper body strength. With a single stab he was able to lift one of his victims in the air. Anyone can swing a machette and with the proper technique, it can cut heads of cleanly. Take a look at Africa and the ethnic cleansing. Also, isn't Mike full of untamed pure rage?

Both men's theme song: http://youtu.be/Wws7mnMewPw Jason is clearly stronger and Michael can die he just hasn't been killed yet. Cutting his head off would do the trick since they retconned laurie strode's head decap scene from h20.

Bro SMASH
You know, I don't recall Michael being all that..."fast". Michael stands, takes hits, gets knocked down, then gets up and usually just slowly walks to his victims.

I think Jason actually runs at times and as seen in Freddy vs. Jason, he would definitely fight.

But I think I'll go with Jason. He's stronger (though Michael really isn't that far behind), and he's got a deadlier weapon.

Mindset
Jason has never ran.

Ever.

Bro SMASH
I think he did in the second movie.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
I think he did in the second movie.

Yes. He also ran when he was pushing Freddy through the windows at the beginning of their second fight.

On topic: Jason wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Psychotron
Yes. He also ran when he was pushing Freddy through the windows at the beginning of their second fight.

On topic: Jason wins. He walked fast.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Psychotron

On topic: Jason wins.

Oh yeah, he sure did. I forgot about that.

Robtard
Is this Jason before of after part 6? ie Human or Zombie Jason.

Human Jason has no chance.

Michael has had a supernatural side since the first film, excluded that abortion part 3 "The Witching Hour" which he didn't appear.

Davis Bloome
I think that human Jason would likely be capable of battling Michael for a good while, but he wouldn't win by any means. I'd still say Michael could take on undead Jason & possibly fight him to a standstill. Jason's feats are greatly over-exaggerated by many while Michael's are constantly underrated & underplayed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Jason has never ran.

Ever. He di drun when he was human.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I think that human Jason would likely be capable of battling Michael for a good while, but he wouldn't win by any means. I'd still say Michael could take on undead Jason & possibly fight him to a standstill. Jason's feats are greatly over-exaggerated by many while Michael's are constantly underrated & underplayed. There's no way outside Michael using his brains to fight Jason to a standstill. Jason is a lot stronger with a far greater damage soak.

Davis Bloome
Michael's damage soak is just as impressive. He was shot six times & fell off a balcony in addition to being shot an additional five times plus two extra shots to his eyes, as well as being burned to a crisp. However, he comes back stronger than ever 10 years later. Even after being shot hundreds of times, he still returns, ever defiant.

Michael's damage soak is right there with Jason's. That comment is exactly what I mean about Michael being underrated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Michael's damage soak is just as impressive. He was shot six times & fell off a balcony in addition to being shot an additional five times plus two extra shots to his eyes, as well as being burned to a crisp. However, he comes back stronger than ever 10 years later. Even after being shot hundreds of times, he still returns, ever defiant.

Michael's damage soak is right there with Jason's. That comment is exactly what I mean about Michael being underrated. Michael needs aid and time off to recover from his wounds unlike Jason who tanks more in a movie than Myers has. I specifically note Halloween 5 when he just passes out and the weirdo takes care of him for an entire year. Look at all the damage Jason took in part 7 this would put Myers into another coma.

rourke82
Jason win

the ninjak
The original Jason was his mom stick out tongue

rourke82
Yes Freddy was Using blunt force means to beat Jason through out the entire dream sequence which won't work ofc, Michael will chop his shit off like Freddy should have done.

No Jason can NOT afford to take hit's from Michael he may not be as strong as Jason but he is damn close but he is stronger than a normal human he can chop off limbs easily which would happen if Jason fight's in character which he would.

If we spoke about undead jason with machette vs michael myers with knife i say jason wins this, not easy but wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rourke82
If we spoke about undead jason with machette vs michael myers with knife i say jason wins this, not easy but wins. Jason wouldn't absolutely demolish him but he would win every single matchup out of ten.

rourke82
Jason wouldn't absolutely demolish him but he would win every single matchup out of ten.
No absolutely, but he can damaged him so much to send him in to sweet dreams all the way to next halloween

quanchi112
Originally posted by rourke82
No absolutely, but he can damaged him so much to send him in to sweet dreams all the way to next halloween So you agree Jason wins ?

dinelka
Well, I've been a big fan of Friday the 13th and a great fan of the first two Halloween movies, which I considered to be legendary...

Here, Jason wields a machete and Miachel wields a knife (in most cases). Jason is stupid, but Miachel is clever. However, Jason is simply an unstoppable killer and Michael would stand no chance. I see no way how Michael beats Jason. Jason's speed with a machete is far too good for Michael.

Overall, Jason wins easily.

T.Doyle
This may be a bit biased since the Halloween movies are my favorite, but I say Michael Myers.

First movie, I know Jason was supposedly dead but did MOMMY really have to do his dirty work.

But thats besides the point. Michael Myers, supernatral, never stops, and is really freaking sneaky.

Jason, uses a chainsaw, kinda a wuss but gives him extra points for being able to saw Michael in half. But looses points for being a little dumb.

Wheras Michael Myers really was never proven dead, per say, just seriously beaten by Doyle. Minus points for letting a weak guy beat the crap out of him, plus points for being crazy smart and using multiple weapons.

Davis Bloome
^ Well, considering Jason was never meant to be the primary villain of the franchise, I'd say yes, she had to do his dirty work considering he was completely, 100% dead as far as the first film was concerned.

And Jason has never used a chainsaw, not once in 12 movies. Been attacked by one? Sure. But has never used one.

I'd say it's virtually impossible for Michael to defeat Jason after part six. He's practically unstoppable, & he's been through far worse than Michael.

Now, if this is "human" Jason, then Michael fairs a lot better, because Jason actually had limits at the beginning of the series.

NetherSaber
Jason wins then. Being undead gives him the advantage in taking more damage than Michael, who is alive. Also, Jason has shown to have greater strength feats than Michael like knocking off some dude's head with a single punch for example. Also, Machete >>> Kitchen knife if that's what you're only equipping them with.
I truly agree with this. Jason kick ass!

quanchi112

No Jason can NOT afford to take hit's from Michael he may not be as strong as Jason but he is damn close but he is stronger than a normal human he can chop off limbs easily which would happen if Jason fight's in character which he would. Are you kidding me ? Freddy stabbed him with his gloves and his own machete in the real world. Jason's damage soak is well beyond Aubrey's. It isn't even close.

Freddy is much faster than Aubrey is so please don't act as if they have the same movement speed. They don't.

Michael's is nowhere near as good. It isn't close. His strength is a tier below Jason's as well.

Michael isn't chopping limbs off he will stab him like he does most of his victims but Jason will put him in another Myers coma.

Bouboumaster
Pre-Death Jason dies.
Zombie Jason stomp all over Michael.

Zombie Jason is way, way stronger that Michael. He's may be not as endurant, but the ****er can regenerate. He may not be as cunning, but he don't care about using anything on wich he puts his hands.
He'd destroy poor ol' Mick.

And on top of all that, in that fight, he's fighting on his own home turf.

Lestov16
As has been stated many times before, post Jason Lives Jason is practically unstoppable. Michael is durable, but Jason is invulnerable.

Mindset
He di drun when he was human. I don't care, Quan, fight me.

P-Geyser
Jason from pt 2 to 4 gets owned by Michael. As other's have stated, Jason to me seemed strong, but Michael was doing some superhuman sh!t. Zombie Jason owns the rest of the battles.

Tattoos N Scars
Even if he wants to chop limbs off it won't be something he can easily if at all achieve.

Yes, it happened after freddy's dead and jason goes to hell.

Quan nut hugging Jason here

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Quan nut hugging Jason here

laughing out loud Jason wins this thread. Myers is no Khan, sport. This proves I'm as objective as it gets.

Robtard
Here Jason sending Freddy flying counts as a strength feat, in the Khan Vs thread it doesn't. Yeah, "objective", that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Here Jason sending Freddy flying counts as a strength feat, in the Khan Vs thread it doesn't. Yeah, "objective", that. It is a strength feat in both but Myers doesn't have Khan's skill so it'll be two oafish guys pounding into each other. If you need help with figuring out any other obvious differences feel free to ask, lemming.

Robtard
You tried to downplay the strength-feat in the Khan Vs thread, because you're a silly clown and that's what silly clowns do.

Looking back, you were alright in 2011. Not full of butthurt and rage. What happened?

quanchi112
You tried to downplay the strength-feat in the Khan Vs thread, because you're a silly clown and that's what silly clowns do.

Looking back, you were alright in 2011. Not full of butthurt and rage. What happened? No, it wasn't relevant as Jason taking on teens and untrained foes doesn't factor in to how he'd take on Khan. Myers is untrained as well so strength vs strength along with durability makes perfect sense.

laughing out loud

Silent Master

Looking back, you were alright in 2011. Not full of butthurt and rage. What happened?

One of his 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ownings since then obviously broke what little mind he had left.

Robtard
Hope it wasn't me, I'd feel bad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
One of his 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ownings since then obviously broke what little mind he had left. Based on ?

michaelx
Michael wins unless this is Zombie Jason.

Jmanghan
Jason Godstomps based on feats.

Myers can't even hurt Jason, wtf.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Jason from pt 2 to 4 gets owned by Michael. As other's have stated, Jason to me seemed strong, but Michael was doing some superhuman sh!t. Zombie Jason owns the rest of the battles.

When was Myers doing Superhuman sh!t???

marvelmadness13
Originally posted by Jmanghan
When was Myers doing Superhuman sh!t???

My personal favorite example is him taking two consecutive shots point blank to the head from a .38 or .357 and not even being knocked down in Halloween II. Michael isn't doing jack shit to zombie Jason but he might take a small minority of fights against human Jason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.