Magneto versus C-3PO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Setting: In the middle of downtown NYC.

C-3PO gets two hours' prep.

Lord Lucien
Does he have a long range transmitter?

Stealth Moose
Yes.

Lord Lucien
Then he contacts Padme, who goes to rescue him alone. She gets captured while 3PO hides. Anakin stumbles upon a Post-it she left on the fridge and follows her. Magneto quickly... disarms Anakin and remarks how powerful his mutant abilities are. During his battle of wits with them, located conspicuously beside Ground Zero, Magneto threatens Padme's life in order to unleash Anakin's "true powers". Anakin falls to the Dark Side and crushes Magneto's windpipe.

C-3PO wins.

Stealth Moose
Anakin has a metal arm, metal lightsaber, and a metal belt buckle. Also, Magneto is capable of wrapping a Buick around his head with a gesture.

Magneto wins.

Lord Lucien
Two words for you: No. F*cking. Way.

Slash_KMC
C-3PO invents mutant-cure in 2 hours and fires plastic needle thus taking away Magneto's powers. Then it gets really interesting.

Stealth Moose
Plastic is not known in the Star Wars universe and C-3PO lacks access to a small child who has uber-mutant block powers. Also, midi-chlorians.

Mags wins.

Black bolt z
Mags stomps.

ares834
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mags stomps.
laughing out loud

Never read Revelation I see.

Stealth Moose
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/onanthetransmuter/xforce25-39-1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't photoshop Anakin in there.

Lord Lucien
No need, that second last panel sums up this thread perfectly: C-3PO outfitted in Malak's body suit and adorned with a fabulous purple cape looking down on the broken and mutilated corpse of Magneto.

Stealth Moose
I lol'd.

Slash_KMC
Anyone actually seen the last X-men movie yet?

Eminence
You mean...

the first X-Men movie?

shifty

Stealth Moose
I'm seeing it tomorrow.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Plastic is not known in the Star Wars universe and C-3PO lacks access to a small child who has uber-mutant block powers. Also, midi-chlorians.

Mags wins.
wut?
plasti- is one of the most used word fragments (flimsiplast!)!!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Eminence
You mean...

the first X-Men movie?

shifty

I haven't seen the movies yet, but I sure know they already messed up comic continuity as it is. Cyclops, Iceman and Angel are supposed to be the "first class". I'm not going to have a geek fit about it though.

BruceSkywalker
LOL, and more LOL.. 3po's only chance would be if Mags gets sick and tired of him ranting and raving about nothing

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I haven't seen the movies yet, but I sure know they already messed up comic continuity as it is. Cyclops, Iceman and Angel are supposed to be the "first class". I'm not going to have a geek fit about it though.

LOL Forget comic continuity, the movies have a hard time even sticking to their own continuity..

If they stuck closer to the comics X-Men would have been much bigger than the Iron Man movie franchise, but as it is Iron Man (previously largely an unknown character amongst most people) has done miles better.

So not sure why they took the root they did.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
LOL, and more LOL.. 3po's only chance would be if Mags gets sick and tired of him ranting and raving about nothing

C3P0's at a massive disadvantage being made of metal and never having actually won a fight.. Now if it was Jar Jar Binks, then that'd be a whole different story!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

Never read Revelation I see. Are you somehow hinting that 3PO has the lightest chance here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.