The Harry Crew vs The Bear Jew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
Uh Oh! Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasely were caught by the Inglourious Basterds performing satanic rituals using Jews as sacrifices. Dumbeldore is also caught raping a young Jewish boy. All four wizards are stripped of their wands. They then hear the distant sound of a bat rapping against stone from the tunnel ahead. The wizards have 45 seconds before Donny Donowitz emerges and are allowed to use any objects found in the woods. The Bear Jew has his trusty bat. Do the wizards survive or does the Bear Jew leave knock them out of Fenway Park?

Fight takes place where Donowitz killed Ranchman (the Nazi who had earned the medal for bravery).

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
Uh Oh! Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasely were caught by the Inglourious Basterds performing satanic rituals using Jews as sacrifices. Dumbeldore is also caught raping a young Jewish boy. All four wizards are stripped of their wands. They then hear the distant sound of a bat rapping against stone from the tunnel ahead. The wizards have 45 seconds before Donny Donowitz emerges and are allowed to use any objects found in the woods. The Bear Jew has his trusty bat. Do the wizards survive or does the Bear Jew leave knock them out of Fenway Park?

Fight takes place where Donowitz killed Ranchman (the Nazi who had earned the medal for bravery).
Dumbledore says arresto momentum. Harry takes the bat from the Jew and beats him down.

NemeBro
Dumbledore doesn't need a wand to make the Bear Jew his *****.

ares834
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dumbledore says arresto momentum. Harry takes the bat from the Jew and beats him down.

Ha! I knew you would try to find a way. So Dumbeldore stops his momentum (obviously what the spell does) it doesn't put him is some weird stasis. So Donny then puts his foot on the ground and moves forward again... eek!

Or perhaps it doesn't even stop movement at all but magically prevents the object from having momentum. After all Harry isn't actually shown to come to a stop or even slow.

Rogue Jedi
Ha! I knew you would try to find a way. So Dumbeldore stops his momentum (obviously what the spell does). So Donny then puts his foot on the ground and moves forward again... eek!

Or perhaps it doesn't even stop movement at all but magically prevents the object from having momentum. After all Harry isn't actually shown to come to a stop or even slow. It stopped Harry from a free fall from above the clouds.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Aresto_Momentum

Aresto Momentum

Edit

Aresto Momentum.gif
Aresto Momentum
Incantation

ah-REST-oh mo-MEN-tum

Slows or stops the movement of an objec

Aresto Momentum (ah-REST-oh mo-MEN-tum) is a spell that slows or stops the movement of an object. Albus Dumbledore used this charm wandlessly to slow Harry Potter's fall during a Quidditch match in 1993, when he was overcome by Dementors. It is taught at Hogwarts in the second years' Charms class, by professor Flitwick.

Likely the combination of two words; the Anglo-French arester, meaning "To bring to a stop", and the Latin Momentum, meaning "The force or strength gained whilst moving." Literal translation: "Bring its momentum to a stop."

Even if it only slows the Jew to a snails crawl, Hermione walks over, kicks him in the nads.

Or, you know, this:

KlSzIed5njU

click click...BOOM....I feel like Bob Lee Swagger, shooting down all these Potter spite threads.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Dumbledore doesn't need a wand to make the Bear Jew his *****. Ah, looks like I gots me a spotter.

Rogue Jedi
Final nail in the coffin, FF to 1:50

_K2d-eNyJMg

TylvUGJIi_w&feature=related

ares834
It stopped Harry from a free fall from above the clouds.

Even if it only slows the Jew to a snails crawl, Hermione walks over, kicks him in the nads.

Supposebly. However, as I said it stops Doony's momentum... And then he genrates more. Also there is no reason to believe he can't swing his bat when Dumbledore casts the spell. I mean look at Potter flopping like a fish.

Uncontrolled magic is... uncontrolled. It was accidental magic that he preformed while underage and he has never shown the ability to control it.

Final nail in the coffin, FF to 1:50

Not at all. I expected this when I created the thread. The fire is magical and causes no damage. The wardrobe is fine, the items are fine, and most importantly Tom is unharmed when reaching into the fire.

Rogue Jedi
Supposebly. However, as I said it stops Doony's momentum... And then he genrates more. Also there is no reason to believe he can't swing his bat when Dumbledore casts the spell. I mean look at Potter flopping like a fish.

Uncontrolled magic is... uncontrolled. It was accidental magic that he preformed while underage and he has never shown the ability to control it.

Not at all. I expected this when I created the thread. The fire is magical and causes no damage. The wardrobe is fine, the items are fine, and most importantly Tom is unharmed when reaching into the fire.

Lookit you, you're like a little worm on a big ass hook.

It stopped Harry from a free fall, dude. Terminal velocity and shit. Look up "momentum" in the dictionary. Also read the wiki link.

It was magic Harry performed when pissed. Dumbledore could do it in his sleep.

It set the wardrobe on fire, dude. Obviously Dumbledore had control over whether the wardrobe was damaged.

Think first, then start Potter spite threads. I'll shoot 'em down every time.

ares834
Lookit you, you're like a little worm on a big ass hook.

Calm down, bro.

Yes, and I agreed it would stop Donny. However, it doesn't prevent him from moving again nor does ut stop him from swinging his arms. And I don't give a damn what the wiki says as it's all fan speculation. Ultimatley all the spell did was stop Harry from falling (or perhaps slow him down), it does not seem to freeze someone in place and prevent them from moving.

I've never seen Dumbledore inflate people before.

Evidence for this?

There is one spell that could possibly get them the win but you haven't named it yet.

FrothByte
Dumbledore doesn't need a wand to make spells. Granted they won't be as strong... but he can just petrify the Bear jew (can't remember the actual spell) and that's that.

They can start pounding the bear with his own club.

ares834
Except even the most powerful wizards can't cast every little spell without their wands. Certainly some spells but there has never been a case (in the books or novels) of Petrificus Totalis to be used without a wand.

dadudemon
Confundus?

There's a whole list of non-verbal spells/charms that don't require wands. There's a list of spells/charms that don't need a wand but can be encanted.

How about making a real spite thread? How about a spite thread where all of their magical powers are taken away and they have to fight hand to hand, only. In other words, muggle form versus muggle form. That seems like a more "fun" thread than this.

ares834
Originally posted by dadudemon
Confundus?

Yep. Could leave Donny open to an attack.

Sure, but frankly not much of a use in this fight at least not the ones I recall... And only really Voldemort has any really impressive uses of such spells.

That's boring. I like to give the wizards a chance and see what RJ does with it. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dumbledore doesn't need a wand to make spells. Granted they won't be as strong... but he can just petrify the Bear jew (can't remember the actual spell) and that's that.

They can start pounding the bear with his own club. laughing

Oppugno, or Confundus.

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED.

Rogue Jedi
Calm down, bro.

Yes, and I agreed it would stop Donny. However, it doesn't prevent him from moving again nor does ut stop him from swinging his arms. And I don't give a damn what the wiki says as it's all fan speculation. Ultimatley all the spell did was stop Harry from falling (or perhaps slow him down), it does not seem to freeze someone in place and prevent them from moving.

I've never seen Dumbledore inflate people before.

Evidence for this?

There is one spell that could possibly get them the win but you haven't named it yet. Log out, dude.

Johnny Demonic
The Bear Jew tosses his bat and it hits all the Potter Dweebs instantly knocking them out. And then the TBJ, well, he ain't in the prisoner takin' business . . .

Impediment
Jesus Christ on a cross..........

The Bear Jew gets murdered by wizards. Even I will admit to this.

Robtard
Bunch of Jew-haters in here.

Impediment
Shut up, you anti-Semite!

marwash22
fail-thread.

FrothByte
I think it's safe to say that the wizards have better chances of taking out the bear jew than the other way around. Especially if the bear jew is gonna take his time coming out of that tunnel giving the wizards time to plan.

siriuswriter
Stupefy from Dumbleydore makes Donny shoot backward and knocks him out. That probably stops him from moving forward.

Rogue Jedi
Oppugno makes the bat turn on the Jew.

the ninjak
Harry makes the bear expand into a balloon and they watch him float away.

What the hell is Dumbledor doing?

Rogue Jedi
Ahahaha.

ares834
Originally posted by the ninjak

Getting his face beat in.

shifty

Be dman useful if Hermione wasn't holding her wand.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak

Foraging for berries.

the ninjak
I think the question is what the 3 kids are gonna do about Dumbledor!

Rogue Jedi
Uh.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.