Hulkverine vs. Hulklops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1227410-hulk__22_017_18_super.jpg

vs.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100718173455/marveldatabase/images/e/e4/Hulklops_0001.jpg

CosmicComet
Hulkops via dat range.

Colossus-Big C
Hulkverine stomps

Lord_Talron
seriously, how did all these guys get hulked out yet banner cant get cured, nor ross (as far as i know)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
seriously, how did all these guys get hulked out yet banner cant get cured, nor ross (as far as i know) Because they sell comics it's the same reason why Ben Grimm still looks like a toilet stone.

SevenShackles
i dont remember, was hulkerine's agility any improvement over logans basic stuff? trying to figure out if he can close up the distance and start gutting before he gets Optic-Gamma-blasted.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Because they sell comics it's the same reason why Ben Grimm still looks like a toilet stone.

Ben looks like that because god wants him to.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Because they sell comics it's the same reason why Ben Grimm still looks like a toilet stone.

i remember when he discovered (way back when) that he could turn it on and off like the rest of the FF. it didn't work out so well for people so he got stuck in his form

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SevenShackles
i dont remember, was hulkerine's agility any improvement over logans basic stuff? trying to figure out if he can close up the distance and start gutting before he gets Optic-Gamma-blasted.

Wolverine's always been crazy agile, so it's hard to say. On panel it was stated his strength, speed and senses got boosted.

If he didn't get the agility upgrade, he at least relied on it more often. Reminded me of McCoy, tbh.

Superherovandal
Did they get all of hulk's powers including a healing factor? im pretty sure hulks healing is far ahead of wolvies right? so that would remove the advantage of healing from wolvie where as Hulkclops would still have the advantage of long range ability. but neither would really be able to put the other down so id say stalemate or slight advantage to Hulkclops

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Did they get all of hulk's powers including a healing factor? im pretty sure hulks healing is far ahead of wolvies right? so that would remove the advantage of healing from wolvie where as Hulkclops would still have the advantage of long range ability. but neither would really be able to put the other down so id say stalemate or slight advantage to Hulkclops

Wolverine's healing makes his mind *almost* clear unlike the other hulked out heroes. Bucky's gamma healing wasn't very impressive, Wolverine said he came close to killing him after a single stab.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.