Serious Sam 3: BFE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
yy8Eu0xEuhM

RE: Blaxican
Oh. Oh my god.

I don't even... know what to say, man.

Move over Duke.

Nemesis X
This is gonna be a fun summer.

Between 00:04 and 00:08 in that trailer, I almost mistook that scene for the Mass Effect 2 ending 'cause those ships kinda look like Reapers laughing out loud

Kazenji
Still yet to finish the second one. This one looks completly different to that one, most of the enemies looked like they were out of a cartoon

Bardock42
Looking forward to this. Serious Sam games were always a lot of fun.

Burning thought
I am too, Duke Nukem I will probably play but Serious Sam looks so much more hectic, I dont think I have ever faced as many enemies in FPS as you see in Serious Sam.

Do you think Mental will make an appearance in this one? maybe that female looking creature at the end is Mental.

Scythe
Whoa.

Kazenji
I always remember that one level from the first game, Where you have to fight approx 300(Not sure could be less) of them Kleer Skeleton's.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Oh. Oh my god.

I don't even... know what to say, man.

Move over Duke. Looks fun. Duke and Sam are different games though. One is more ego shooter humor with chicks, the other is about facing hordes of enemies coming at you.

Kazenji
Who win in that fight, Duke vs Sam.

Kazenji
Just found out this third one will be a prequel to the first game 'First Encounter'.

dadudemon
Serious Sam looks like serious business. I want to see more gameplay.

Also...those graphics looked really good. The framerate was really good, as well...so they must have been running that on a beast of a machine. But I noticed that it was on the PC... smile

Anyway, this does not look like a game to own.

Kazenji
Well it is coming to the PC first and then consoles later like to know how the consoles versions are turn out.

Kazenji
Hands on

http://www.ripten.com/2011/06/23/duke-nukem-forever-chews-bubblegum-serious-sam-3-kicks-ass-hands-on/

Kazenji
OVc4Ti_9_To

Kazenji
xfyWxOm7KAI

Kazenji
UkPoZCyJk0Q#!

jinXed by JaNx
never liked serious sam but damn those games had some epic boss battles

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
never liked serious sam but damn those games had some epic boss battles

I love em

i'd rather play another Serious Sam game then a Call Of Duty.

Kazenji
mQGO46QGlbk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.